Out for a jog

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

Please bear with me. English is not my first language! Enjoy~

 

The next day I woke up early to take a jog. I wore my sweatshirt and sweat pants. I decided to wear the contact lenses my Unnie gave, I don't want to break my glasses. I got my Ipod and plugged the earphones to my ears. I went downstairs and saw that Eun Hee and Haerin were awake preparing breakfast. Isn't it too early for breakfast though?

"Good Morning Sourin! No glasses! Where are you going?" Eun Hee asked smiling

"Good Morning! I'm going out for a jog, wanna come with me?" I said. It wouldn't hurt to have a jogging buddy right?

"Nah, I have to cook breakfast." She answered.

"Okay, bye!" I said. I my Ipod and played random songs. I went out of the dorm, I stopped at the door step and stretched my muscles so that I wouldn't have a cramp. As I finished stretching I started to jog around the premises. There were also other people jogging they were smiling at each other greeting each other Good Morning. The people here are frendly! I stopped for a while, a little bit tired from all the jogging. I walked around admiring the trees and flowers around, looking up at the trees I didn't notice I bumped into someone.

"Oh! Mianhaeyo" I said and did a 90 degree bow. I looked up at the person to see how he or she looked like, to my surprise I saw a very familiar face, I would recognize that face anywhere, it was no other than Pyo Jihoon.

"Oh Hey! Didn't think I would bump into you! How are you? I see you gave those thick lenses of yours up!" He asked.

"Always a morning person. It's so early in morning, why do you have all that energy?" I asked jokingly.

"Oh well that's how I roll! So how are you?"

"I'm actually doing good. How about you?" I said. My friends in Busan would actually think I'm a bit insane because of how casually I talk to my ex-boyfriend.

"I'm good, I'm good." He said. Our conversation went on and we jogged together and casual talks. Sometimes I wonder how we can talk to each other casually despite the fact that not long ago we were in a realtionship, smooching (LAUGHING WHILE WRITING THIS XD) and all that, despite how he broke my heart in a split second. My train of thought was cut when he asked me a question.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. "

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about school." I lied. Yeah school!

"Okay, Wanna have coffee? There's a cafe nearby." He said.

"Sure!" I said. We walked to the cafe and when we arrived we sat down on the table near the the glass walls. I looked outside to admire the view. I didn't know Seoul can be this beautiful. I went back to reality and looked at the menu to see what I'll order.

"What do you want? My treat!" He said.

"Oh you don't have to! I..." I checked my pockets to see if I brought my wallet and just to my luck I didn't!

"Don't have money" He continued my sentence and chuckled a bit.

"Mian, I promise I'll pay you back!" I said

"No it's okay. It's been a long time since I treated you! And back then you didn't even mind!" He said *Yeah, I didn't mind 'cause I was still your girlfriend then!* I thought.

"Well, it was different then." I said.

"Oh yeah. But no biggie! What do you want? Wait I think I know what you want!" He said reassuringly

"Mocha Latte" We said in unison. Then we burst into laughter.

"I missed hanging out with you baby girl." He said. I almost choked on my own spit when he called baby girl again.

"Don't call me that! I hate being called baby girl! I feel like a kid." I said glaring at him.

"You still hate that name. Why did your brother even call you that?!"

"I have no idea! Unfortunately, you had to hear it and now your teasing me!" I said. The waiter came and he looked so adorable with his cute smile and brown hair, but it's evident that he's younger than me. Keyeopta! (I totally forgot how to spell that!)

"Good Morning Ma'am Sir, I'm Minwoo and I'll be your waiter for today. May I take your order, now?" He said

"One Mocha Latte and one Americano please." Ji Hoon said

"It's that it Sir?" He asked. Ji Hoon nodded his head in reply. Our conversation went on again then the doors of the cafe open making the bells go off. Ji Hoon and I were the only costumers since it was still early in the morning. I looked over at Ji Hoon and by look of his face he doesn't look pleased.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head in reply. He was sending daggers at the guys who just entered the cafe, I looked over at who he was sending daggers to. They too were sending daggers at him.

"Yah, are you having a staring contest with those guys?" I asked but he didn't reply. I waved my hands in front of his face to get his attention. He snapped out of his daze and looked back at me.

"Yah! What's the matter?" I said.

"I am not pleased on who I saw this morning." Just as he said his reply the two guys stepped up and went to our table.

"Well, isn't it P.O of Block B with his girlfriend." One of the guys said. *P.O? Oh, yeah he's in a gang.*

"May I help you? And NO I am not his girlfriend." I said. It's nice to speak up! I should this more often.

"Hello there pretty miss!" One of them said flashing a flirty smile. I smiled in reply.

"Leave her alone," Ji Hoon said in a stern way.

"Over Protective, huh?" The other one said then grabbed my arm to stand me up.

"Let me go." I said. He didn't respond but he just entangled me in his arms, His arm was now on my neck. *What did I do now?!*

"Let her go Hoya." Ji Hoon stood up and said.

"Tsk, tsk. What a disrespectful kid!" He said.

"What do you want from me?! Let me go!" I yelled.

"Brave girl. Too brave." He said then tightened his hold of me.

"She's got nothing to do with this Hoya! LET HER GO!" Ji Hoon yelled. His deep voice is way creepy. The other guy went near me and put his face near mine. Ew. Yeah he's good looking but i terms of personality? A big no no! I just glared at him.

"Pretty lady we got here. Now what will we do with you?" He said as he farthened his face. Tch, try and touch me and I'll kick your !

"Don't touch her Woohyun. I'm warning you." Ji Hoon said.

"Like you can harm us! Your alone P.O, what can you do to harm us?" He said.

"Oh, I'm not the only one whose gonna hurt you. You see that girl right there? She CAN beat you to a pulp." Ji Hoon said confidently. Oh, I can!

"What Can a delicate pretty girl like her do to me?" He said caressing my face.

"Oppa~ Please don't hurt me!" I said acting innocently and in a flirty way. 

"If you put it that way, of course I wont." He then kissed my cheeks. What the heck?! I smiled at him sweetly then kneed him down there. He collapsed to the floor and left Ji Hoon laughing. I slowly put my foot at the back of the guy whose currently holding me trying not to get noticed. I can see this Woohyun guy wincing in pain and Ji Hoon looking at me mouthing ' be careful'. Now this Hoya person better get ready. I held his arm getting ready to flip him over.

"Let me go this instance! You don't want to end u like your friend now, don't you?" I said.

"Tss like you could hurt me!" He said.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you!" I said then in a matter of second I flipped him over. Yeah! Girl power! I looked at him wincing in pain due to his twisted arm, and now his back was also in pain.

"Let's go, Ji Hoon." I said. Ji Hoon kicked the two guys and then went to me. We went out of the cafe and there were people who witnessed what I did to those two guys.

"Way to go Sourin! You should join Block B! If only it was allowed." He said. I gave him a cinfused look.

"Eh that was the wrong thing to say. I forgot to tell you, I'm in a gang now and so far we have this one rival, Infinite. Those guys earlier is a part of that gang." He said

"Infinite? They live across our house. Omona!" I said. OMO! I'm dead what if they get revenge in me?! I'M DEAD! I let out an awkward laugh and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I better get going! Hyungs might be looking for me." He said while waving.

"Okay, bye! See you around!" I said, I walked away but I felt someone holding my wrist. Please don't be one of those guys I kicked a while ago! I looked at him and to my relief it was Ji Hoon.

"You need something?" I asked

"I should bring you home. You know if ever those guys come after you." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Good idea!" I said then walked with him to the dorm. My home for 4 years. We arrived at the dorm and bid our goodbyes.

"See you around Ji hoon!"

"Yeah bye Baby girl!" He said then ran off.

"AISH YAH!" I said. I can only be this talkative with Ji Hoon and my family. I went inside the dorm and saw them eating breakfast.

"Oh your home! We were supposed to wait for you to arrive but Eun Hee here was begging for us to eat already. She's a bit of a pig when it comes to food you know." Tae Hee Unnie said

"It's okay. I'm not that hungry anyways." I sat down on the vacant seat and started to eat with them.

 

ANNYEONG! SORRY FOR THE BORING AND LATE UPDATE! I hate the beginning of writing a story! So Boriiiiing! When school starts here in my fanfic it's gonna be soooooo BETTER! Comment and Subscribe!