Caught in the middle

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

“YOU!” We said in unison.

“I knew you would come. Now get me coffee.” L said.

“Tch, Coffee? You clearly said that my slavery starts tomorrow. So go get your own coffee.” I said in a mocking tone. I like acting like this. It’s soooo fun!

“Wait. This is Park Sourin? The school’s pride and joy, the so called angel? The total smarty?!” The guy on the bed said, I guess he’s Sungjong. I’m an angel? What? No way!

“Neh! That’s my Unnie! Wae Oppa? What’s wrong?” Ae Young said enthusiastically.

“It’s quite unusual for the school’s angel acting all y. You’ll imagine her all nice and shy In front of us kingkas.” Sungjong said

“AND STUTTERING!” The tall one said.

“Yeah, That too! I guess she’s just nice in campus and when she’s out of school, BAM! She becomes mean.” Sungjong said.

“Aniyoo~ Oppa, Unnie is really really nice! She even cooked breakfast for us this morning! She’s even P.” She got cut off when RanNeul Unnie covered while laughing awkwardly.

“I’m nice to people who are nice to me.” I said.

“She’s hiding something. P, who or what is P?” The dinosaur looking one said.

“P.O of Block B. You have connections to P.O of Block B.” L said.

“Yeah, and?” I said.

“YOU’RE AN ENEMY!” The tall one said. Really? An enemy? ARE THESE GUYS NUTS?

“Unnie is not an enemy! She’s just P.O’s ex girlfriend.” Ae Young said then all the other girls facepalmed their selves.

“Why do you have to be talkative Ae Young?” Haerin said. Starting today, my life is going to be a living hell. Why did I have to tell them that Ji Hoon and I were a couple before? WHY?!

“Please don’t hurt me!” I said. Then they all laughed. What’s funny? Tell me!

“We won’t hurt you. You don’t look harmful anyway.” Sungjong said. I sighed of relief and sat down beside Tae Hee Unnie and started reading my book. Everyone headed to their own little worlds.

“You look familiar.” Woohyun said.

“We had a short conversation the other day.” I said.

“Oh, that was you! But I swear I’ve seen you somewhere else!” He said. OMO! PLEASE DON’T RECOGNIZE ME AS THE GIRL WHO BEAT YOU UP IN THE CAFÉ! I don’t want to die! I’M TOO YOUNG!

“I live across you of course I’ll look familiar.” I said and faked a laugh.

“Don’t mind him. He knows a lot of girls so don’t get bothered. I haven’t introduced myself yet so, Hi! I’m Lee Sungjong, Ae Young’s elder brother.” SungJong said handing out his hand. I stood up and shook his hand.

“Park Sourin, Applied Music Major.” I said while smiling

“No, no! She’s that girl jumping around the balcony when the results were out!” The tall one said. My eyes widened for hearing that. OMO! THEY SAW ME?

“Yah! You guys keep on talking and she doesn’t even know you!” Haerin exclaimed. They all introduced themselves and went back to their own business.

“Oh, Sourin-ah HJyugn said we’re in the same Music class! Oh, oh and we sit beside each other too!”

“Yeah, we are!” I said

“Too bad I have the same class as Block B’s Maknae, I swear I’m gonna beat him to a pulp! No offense though.” He said waving his hands in front of his face”.

“Yah, No fighting in my class Lee Sungjong.” Sunggyu said. He’s our music teacher, right?

“No it’s okay. I don’t actually care. I don’t talk to Ji Hoon that much.” I said. We continued our little conversation and agreed to hang out some other time. He said he’ll be discharged tonight.

“Wait, you’re that Music teacher that all the girls squeal for!” I said and he nodded his head. He removed my hat and ruffled my hair.

“Yah! My hair!” I said and grabbed my hat and fixed my hair. He chuckled and went back to the others.

“Sourin-ah, you dress really nice for a nerd.” He said while smiling freakishly

“Thanks?” I said tilting my head.

“It’s okay. I’m used to it already.” I said and sat down on the couch beside the bed and read my book. I was startled when someone sat beside me and slung an arm on my shoulders. I looked at the peron and it was just Woohyun chuckling at my shocked expression.

“I like you slave L. She’s cute, I hope you don’t mind.” He said pinching my cheeks.

“Cute?! Are you freaking blind? Since when did a nerd be cute? Tch, you can have her.” L said in a mocking tone and I just scoffed and shook my head. Like I care?

“Oh, I’m sorry? Did I hurt you feelings? Tch.” He said

“Like I care about whatever you say?” I said.

“YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN?!” Sungjong said while sitting up and throwing his arms in the air. They all laughed including me. I just shook my head and sat back down.

“Sourinnie! Call me Oppa!” Woohyun said.

“Andwae.” I said sticking my tongue out.

“But I’m 2 years older than you!” He did his puppy dog eyes and did aegyo. Aish, I can’t resist aegyo! Curse you aegyo!

“Ugh, curse you and your aegyo Oppa!” I said.

“Yaay! My cutest dongsaeng in the world called me Oppa!”

“Oppa! I thought I was the cutest!” Ae Young exclaimed.

“Sourinnie’s the cutest now Ae Young.” Woohyun Oppa said sticking his tongue to Ae Young, they bickered and I was just laughing and shaking my head at them. I’m stuck with a bunch of talkative people and I have no way out. I checked the time and it was already late. Time to go home. I looked over to Tae Hee Unnie and she was also glancing at her watch. I stood up

“Sourinnie~ where are you going?”

“To Tae Hee Unnie.” I said.

“Unnie it’s late. Don't you think we have to go?" I said. I want to go home and rest. Get some time alone, maybe? I just feel out of place here, everyone knows each other and I really really feel out of place since I'm new and their talking to each other about things I have no idea about and I want to go home. Wait, I said and a thousand timed didn't I? See! I'm failing at grammar because of this. I stared at Unnie for an answer and she just smiled and nodded her head.

"I think we should. Kaja?" Unnie said standing up. Woohyun err, Oppa barged in and protested.

"You girls should wait for Sungjong to get discharged. It's late and there are a lot of gangstersb roaming around. We don't want you to get hurt. We'll be leaving in a while too." He said.

"Oh, sure. Is it okay Sourin?" Unnie asked. I hesitated to nod but I did. I sat back down and rested my head and Unnie's shoulder. I feel sleepy though. I'm not used to staying up late. My eyes closed in their own and I drifted to sleep.

 

L's POV (WOAH!)

Aish. I want to got home! I want to have the dorm on my own for once! These chaotic guys have been bugging me these days about my slave. They're saying that I'll eventually fall for my slave ike some of my hyungs did! Tch, like I would let that happen. ME, KIM MYUNGSOO, THE PLAYBOY FALLING FOR A NERD?! In thier dreams. Their already packing Sungjong's things and ready to go back home to the dorm. I glanced at the girls and guess what? Crazy nerd is sleeping! WHAT THE HECK? She managed to sleep in this noise? Really? She's insane. The hyungs put Sungjong's things on the car and pushed his wheelchair to the car. The girls walked out of the room except for Tae Hee Noona, Freakin Nerd and Woohyun Hyung fixing the bed. 

"Sourin-ah, wake up. We have to go." Noona said. Guess what? SHE JUST FLINCHED. SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP.

"Don't wake her up. L would just carry her to the car." Hyung said. WAIT, WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

"ANDWAE!!! ANDWAE!" I protested.

"Don't shout! She'll wake up! Why don't you be nice just this once?!" Hyung yelled at me. Sheesh, he's talling me not to yell. Look who's yelling now! I squatted on the floor in front of the crazy nerd and they put her on my back. AISH, I HATE BEING NICE! I swear this is the last time I'm going to be nice! I wrapped her arms on my neck and held her legs. Noona and Hyung were first to arrive at the car and to my luck there was no more space! Ugh.

"L ssi, I think you have to walk." RanNeul said. No, I will not carry this stupid nerd (A/N Does that even make sense?) all the way back to the dorms.

"Andwae I'll just wake her up."

"Even though you wake her up, you would still end up walking together. Look we're already cramped!" Haerin said. Aish, whatever. I walked away and heard the door close. They passed by and said 'ENJOY~ See you back at the dorm!' Aish, I hate this. I walked faster since I'm passing by Block B's territory. I walked even faster when I heard footsteps following us. Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of Block B,there are just things I don't want to repeat. There are things I regret doing, and I should never repeat.

"Look who we have here. L f Infinite and OH! A girl on his back." Zico said.

"She's out of this Zico. Just leave us alone." I said and started walking really fast. She was already bouncing on my back. I started to run and she is holding back my speed. SHE'S HEAVY! Well, not that heavy. 

Sourin's POV

I felt myself bouncing and my arms wrapped on someone's neck. I woke up due to the bouncing and I noticed I was on L's back.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN!" I said slapping his back.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE STUPID NERD?!"

"STUPID NERD DOEN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, PABO! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANCE!" I screamed on tope of my lungs.

"BLOCK B IS CHASING US! UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE, I CAN LEAVE YOU HERE!" He yelled. WHAT?! BLOCK B IS CHASING US?! I looked back and saw a bunch of guys chasing us. I saw Ji Hoon too running and looking scary. This is the first time I saw this side of him.

"YAH! PYO JI HOON!" I yelled.

"What do you think are you doing?! SHUT UP!" He yelled again.

"YAH! PYO JI HOON!" I yelled again.

"SOURIN?! What the heck are you doing on L's back?!" Ji Hoon said running with all his might trying to catch up with L's pace.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING CHASING US?!" I said.

"I'm in a gang remember?"

"I know that! Would you just stop chasing us? JUST STOP!" I yelled angrily.

"He stopped running and his gang members were already scolding him for stopping but he stopped s and was talking to them intently.

"Yah! Stop running! They stopped chasing us already!" I yelled.

"Do you want to die?! Wait, they stopped?" He said then stopped running looking back at Block B.

"So a girl can make you stop really? That Naïve?" L said. After saying that Block B started walking towards us.

"You should've shut up!" I said and smacked his head.

"JUST SHUT UP!" He said. 

"Put me down!" I said.

"How are we going to run if Block B attacks us, huh? Your staying there." He whispered. Aish. Block B went closer and I saw their faces. I looked at them and I saw one very familiar face. I examined his face and I finnally knew who he was.

"KYUNG OPPA?!" I yelled. His eyes widened and smiled awkwardly.

"What are you doing with L of Infinite Sourin?" Ji Hoon asked me.

"I don't need to answer that. You why are you chasing after us?! DO YOU KNOW I CAN TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT YOU'RE IN A GANG?!" I said threatening him. They all laughed at my remark. 

"You think we're threatened? P.O's threatened? OOOH, WE'RE SOOO SCARED!" Kyung Oppa said.

"I can tell Aunt and Uncle your in a gang. Your dead meat Kyung Oppa." I said still on L's back. Yes, Park Kyung is my cousin.

"Don't do that Sourin-ah!" He said. Then s talked to him with annoyed faces.

"And for the rest of you. I can tell the police." I said smiling sweetly.

"If you tell on us you'd be telling on your friend there."

"Why would I do that? Unlike you, I'm not stupid." I said mocking him.

"Yah! Put me down. I can run really, really fast!" I said and then he put me down. I walked closer to them and examined their faces. I stopped at the one guy who thought I was stupid for telling on L then glanced at Ji Hoon. 

"Why did you go with these guys, Ji Hoon? They really look stupid." I said glaring at the guy.

"Zico hyung is not stupid, baby girl." Ji Hoon said. I glared at him for calling me baby girl.

"Yeah, baby girl I'm not stupid." Zico guy said clutching at my arm.

"Oh, really? This proves that you are." I said staring at his hand on my arm.

"Hyung, you shouldn-" Ji Hoon said then I kicked his hyung's stomach and flipped him over just like what I did to Hoya. They all backed away.

"Yah, Kyung. Your good at Martial Arts, right? Go defend me here!" Zico said.

"No way. I will not dare risk my life and reputation for touching my cousin and getting beat up by a girl!" Kyung Oppa said backing away waving his hands.

"Look, my Oppa is so smart!" I said all giddy. One of them tried to move closer to me when someone, well not someone there were two of them covering me.

"Back off." L and Ji Hoon said in unison. I put my hands in between them and pushed them away.

"I can handle this." I said and cracked my knuckles. That hurt.

"I was just going to hug you! Hehe" He said then scratched the back of his neck.

"Try and chasing me again. You'll be like him clutching his dear stomach due to the pain he has. Now, shoo! Leave me alone!" I said.

"So we can touch your friend here." One of them asked.

"Not on my watch. NOW SCRAM!" i said and they all ran away except for Ji Hoon.

"Always a good actress. Don't ever try doing that to me. That'll hurt!" Ji Hoon said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh, why thank you!" I said bowing and waving as if there was a crowd watching me.

"I'll get going now, Ji Hoon. See you around."

"Bye baby girl!" He said then ran away to s. I walked to the dorm with L by my side. We just walked there not talking to each other. We reached the dorm and he waited for me to enter.

"Thanks for carrying me. I know I'm heavy." I said. He just scoffed and waved his hand and walked away. I opened the door and went to my room. I changed to my normal clothes and got my book and started reading. My phone vibrated and I got a text message from L.

From: Master

To: Stupid Nerd

You were cool back there. We should totally bring you with us when we have a fight with Block B.

I read his meassage and scoffed. I replied to him and said,

From: Stupid Nerd

To: Master

Tch. Handle your own business.

From: Master

To: Stupid Nerd

I want coffee tomorrow. Meet me by the garden in school and give my cappuccino.

I shook my head and didn't reply. I washed my face and slept getting ready for my slavery. Hell starts now.


HELLO DEAR SUBBIES~ I UPDATED AS PROMISED! HOW WAS IT? DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T!