Favourite dongsaeng

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

PLAY THIS SONG!

Block B - Freeze

 

"Yah~ Sourinnie! Wake up! Don't faint! YAAH!" Was all I heard then I out. I was unconscious a few minutes ago when loud noises were heard inside the nurse’s office, specifically inside your private room. I fluttered my eyes open and was welcomed by a group of bickering boys.

“SOURINNIE! YOU’RE AWAKE! THANK HEAVENS!” The familiar deep husky voice welcomed me. Always the type of person who’d be over-reacting, typical Pyo Ji Hoon, he’s always been that caring and over reacting even when we were just friends.

“I’m fine Ji Hoon. Your over reacting again.” I said weakly.

“Look at you! You’re so weak! Who did this to you? Tell me and I’ll beat them to a pulp!” Kyung Oppa said.

“I’m fine, Oppa. No need to worry.” I said waving it off.

“What happened to you? Aren’t you some sort of badass black belter at Martial Arts?” The guy I beat up the other day said.

“Yeah, I am a black belter at Martial Arts but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t get beat up. What are you guys even doing here?” I asked them confused.

“Oh, we were looking for P.O a while back and we were informed that he was here.” One guy said.

“Before you could all talk, could you introduce yourselves to me first?” I said. They all introduced themselves and they weren’t like how they were the other day. They’re nicer today.

“Aren’t you guys supposed to despise me?”

“Because you beat Zico Hyung up? Nah, he deserved that.” Ji Hoon said. They all laughed except for Zico, he was glaring at the others.

“What? He was stupid for grabbing your arm, look what happened to him! HE CAN’T EVEN SIT PROPERLY!” U-Kwon said in between laughs.

“Oh?! I’m sorry about that! Jeongmal Mianhae” I said bowing.

“You better be! Kidding~ I’m getting better already.” Zico said. I smiled and was about to lift my glasses when I realized it wasn’t there.

“Ah. Where are my specs?” I asked looking around. I looked everywhere and it wasn’t there.

“Here it is Baby Girl! I taped it since it was broken. I was going to buy you a new pair but-” Ji Hoon was cut off when Jaehyo continued his sentence.

“He didn’t want to leave you here and he’ll wait for you to wake up and all that cheesy crap.” Jaehyo said. I chuckled at his bluntness and wore your specs. I stood up but almost fell due to the still stinging pain from my stomach but fortunately Ji Hoon catched me.

“You alright? You shouldn’t get up yet. You’re still weak.” He said.

“Gwenchana.  I can manage walking, see?” I said straightening up. He nodded and let me go. The others asked if I was sure that I was okay I nodded and smiled at them.

“You guys are way too nice to be gangsters!” I exclaimed.

“We just met at the wrong time! We’re really nice just not to other gangs.” B-Bomb said.

“ESPECIALLY INFINITE!” Taeil exclaimed they all glared at him and gave him looks that told him he said something wrong. He let out an awkward laugh and rubbed the back of his neck. I waved it off and said it was okay.

“You are now our favourite dongsaeng. Tell us if Infinite hurts you and we’ll beat uuh, I mean negotiate with them!” Zico said.

“Not that you’re not my favourite dongsaeng already. Oh, and I see that more social now! That’s a big improvement, keep it up!” Kyung Oppa said while they were helping me out to go out of the nurse’s office. As we got out it was like this day isn’t just my day. Infinite was passing by and saw me limping with Block B.

“Look who’s here.” Woohyun Oppa said. I already hid behind Block B so that they wouldn’t see me and I would get scolded.

“What do you guys want? Wasn’t it clear? No fights in school.” Zico said while hiding you

“For all we care? We practically manipulate this school. We never get reprimanded.” Dongwoo said. These cheerful guys turn into monsters when they face each other. Block B scoffed at their remark. What’s with these guys? They’re not intimidated?

“And who are you hiding? Let us see.” Sungyeol said, being the tall one he could see anything with his tremendous height.

“She’s out of this.”  Ji hoon said protectively.

“Come out of hiding little girl.” L said. Little girl? Wait till I see your reaction when you find out it’s me in hiding! Tch, Arrogant Ice prince! WAIT DID I JUST CALL HIM A PRINCE?! I was about to come out of hiding when someone stopped me.

“Don’t come out. Stay there.” U-Kwon said. I stayed in place obeying his words.

“What? Are we going to stand here and stare at each other or start this fight?” Sunggyu said. At that statement they were throwing punches t each other. I stood there watching them, dazed. I went back to my senses and ran to the middle dodging the hits.

“STOP! NO MORE FIGHTING!” I yelled almost getting hit my stupid L and they stopped.

“SOURIN! What the hell are you doing?! Didn’t we tell you not to go out of hiding?!” Zico yelled attempting to punch Sunggyu when I stopped his arm and flipped him over (A/N SHE DOES THAT A LOT XD).

“WHY DO YOU KEEP ON FLIPPING ME?!” Zico asked, I just gave him a look and he stood up.

“No fighting. I hate people who break the rules. NOW STOP FIGHTING!” I said. At an instant they stopped throwing punches and stood innocently. Am I that much of a threat that they follow what I say? THIS IS DAEBAK! I should continue this!

“Why are we following her commands?! She’s just some girl, and a matter of fact my slave!” L said furiously. He was to throw a punch to Ji Hoon when I stopped him and grabbed his neck and pushed him down. I am currently kneeling at his sides staring at him my glasses accidentally fell on his face and he was angrier.

“Now didn’t tell to stop fighting? People who don’t follow me get hurt.”

 “What are you, running for Student Council president?! Let me go, PABO! If you don’t I swear I’m going to do something you wouldn’t forget your whole life.” He said smirking. I purposely let him go, got my glasses and straightened myself up.

“Why, yes. You got a problem with that?” I said. He glared at me coldly and I looked the other way. He’s scary. I got my bag from the floor and told them to go to class. As Block B left first, I sighed and walked limping.

“Sourinnie! What happened to you? Why are you limping? Why do you have scratches on your face?” Woohyun Oppa asked while Infinite was behind him.

“A bunch of crazy girls attacked me a while ago, but I’m okay now.” I said trying to smile widely but I failed and whimpered in pain due to the small scar on my bottom lip.

“Ouch. That hurts, I shouldn’t smile widely.” I mumbled to myself touching my bottom lip. I looked up and Woohyun Oppa was chuckling.

“What’s funny?” I asked innocently. He shook his head and ruffled my hair.

“YAH! Not my hair!”

“What really happened? Are you sure Block B didn’t do this to you?!” Sunggyu asked.

“No they didn’t. I told you these crazy girls attacked all of a sudden then I fainted and woke up at the Nurse’s Office.” I explained. Wait, why am I explaining to these guys? Oh, yeah. I have to do what they say.

“Can you describe how they look like?” Hoya said.

“Well, they were all pretty and tall. Why do you ask?” I said looking up to them. They were all taller than me. Argh, I feel inferior.

“Shouldn’t you be scramming to class now?” L asked. My eyes widened to the thought that I may have skipped a class. I checked the time and the current period was almost through and my free time is next.

“Well, so much for my perfect attendance.” I said sighing and my head down.

“AIGOO, YOU’RE TOO CUTE!” Sungyeol said ruffling my hair.

“My hair!” I exclaimed. I fixed my hair sighed once again. I looked around saw no one peering. Good. I wouldn’t get beat up by those crazy girls for hanging out with Infinite. I looked at their cheerful expressions; regardless of L of course his emotionless expression is still plastered on his face. I saw their busted lips and some cuts.

“Wait here.” I said then went back in the Nurse’s Office. The nurse was surprised and asked if I felt something wrong. I shook my head and got something from her she whole-heartedly gave it to me and I went back outside. Infinite was still there waiting for me.

“Kaja? I said then signalled them to follow me. Dumb-founded, still obeying my words they followed me to the garden. I told them to sit down and they followed my command.

“What the hell are we doing here and following this stupid nerd?!” L said mockingly, I glared at him but he just gave me a face and I scoffed back at him.

“You should be thankful I’m doing this to you. Okay, eldest first!” I said Sunggyu stepped forward still unaware of what would happen. I told him to sit back down and he did, I sat beside him and put out the medicine and cotton buds. I put the medicine on the buds and treated his minimal wounds. It continued on when it was Woohyun Oppa’s turn he smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

“You remind me of someone I once knew.” He said a bit sad yet he was still smiling.

“Yah, stop messing with my hair!” I said trying to lighten up the mood then treated his busted lip. He flinched yet acted all cute at the same time, if possible. I giggled at his cuteness then turned to the next one. Hoya was done and it was Sungyeol’s turn I had difficulty due to his tremendous height.

“Could you slouch a bit? You’re too tall” I said he chuckled and did as told. He was through and it was L’s turn.

“No, I won’t let you treat my wounds.” He said uninterested. I nodded my head and grinned

“Arasso, as you wish master.” I said then turned to Sungjong.

“I totally take back what I said yesterday.” He said

“Oh?! You said a lot of things yesterday.” I said fixing another bud.

“You totally have no fashion sense.” He said bluntly. I gave him a look and he just smiled at me.

“I’m going to give you a makeover one of these days.” He said enthusiastically. I slightly smiled at him and treated his wounds. I was through with Sungjong and fixing up the first aid kit. I looked over at the other guys when I noticed L had the most wounds, being the nice yet smart person that I am, I had thought of a bright idea. I fixed up another bud then caught L’s attention. When he faced me I immediately stuck the bud on his wound.

“OW!” He flinched.

“Mian.” I said then continued treating his wound he had a lot of wounds so it took time to finish. My glasses were slowly going down and my vision was getting blurry.

“Oh?!” I said then I was about to fix my glasses with my free hand when L already pushed them up.

“Gomawo.” I said then finished up treating his wounds.

“All done” I said then fixed the first aid kit. I sat there watching them converse when they turned to me. I raised my eyebrows then they smiled at me.

“Is there something on my face? Ow!” I said touching my face then accidentally poked my wound.

“You’re just too cute. You are now officially Infinite’s favourite dongsaeng!” Dongwoo said. I tilted my head. What’s with the ‘favourite dongsaeng’ thingy? I shrugged it off and stood up. I bid my goodbye to them then waved.

“Wait. Where are you going?” Hoya asked

“Oh, I’m gonna give this back to the Nurse then to class, my free time is almost up.” I said.

“What’s your next class?” Sungjong asked. I checked my schedule and it was Dance

“Uhm, Dance.” I said.

“Perfect! Let’s go together then!” Dongwoo said slinging an arm on my shoulder.

“YAH! DON’T BE TOO TOUCHY WITH MY SOURINNIE~” Woohyun Oppa said. HIS SOURINNIE? Has he gone out of his sanity?

“She’s not your Sourinnie! She’s OUR Sourinnie.” Hoya said smacking the back of his head.

“Yah, since when did I become yours?!” I said putting my hands on my waist.

“Since you became our favourite dongsaeng of course!” Sungyeol said enthusiastically. Whatever I shook my head and waved my hand goodbye. Dongwoo and I walked to the Nurse’s office then to class. We were on the way to class when the girls who beat me up passed by maybe on their way to class as well. They all glared at me and I stiffened.

“You okay? You look like you just saw a ghost, the queenkas just- OH! They were the ones that- AH! I get it now.” He said nodding his head. I giggled at his actions. We reached class. I sat down on the floor at the far end. I spotted Min Gi with her boyfriend, Byunghun. Class started and Dongwoo checked the attendance, he finished and greeted us cooly.

“No need to be too formal. I just need you guys to respect me as a Professor and a friend at the same time, but don’t fool around with me too much.” He said seriously. Then a guy burst out laughing. I looked over to who it was, it was Byunghun.

“Stop laughing, Lee Byunghun.” He said like a real strict Songsaengnim. Byunghun cleared his throat and looked at a different direction.

“Okay, let’s see your moves.” My eyes widened upon hearing that. He looked around then saw my shocked expression.

“Let’s start from the back!” He said grinning at me. I shook my head furiously.

“Let’s start from the left.” He said smiling at me. The girls looked me then glared at me. I was on the far right.

“Songsaengnim, what kind of dance should we do?” The first to dance asked.

“Anything, you could do classic, hip hop, tap, jazz, traditional, ballet anything you want to do.” He said coolly. I took my ballet shoes on, put my eye contacts then tied my hair into a clean bun. All of the others were done and it was my turn. I heard murmurs like ‘Oh, I’m anticipating this one’ ‘This better be good’ ‘Look no specs!’ and the likes. I removed my sweater which left my frilly dress and tights on. (A/N This is what she was wearing: CLICK)

“What are you going to do Sourin?” Dongwoo asked, err, I meant Songsaengnim.

“Contemporary ballet” I said

“I see you’re ready for this.” He said looking at my shoes.

“I already figured this would probably happen.” I said positioning myself.

“Are you sure you can do this with your condition?” He asked worried. I nodded my head. He said okay as the music played I did my 2 minutes and 30 seconds routine. I finished my routine and bowed. Their mouths were agape as they were clapping. I bowed once again then went back to my seat. I was about to sit down when Songsaengnim caught my attention.

“Sourin, don’t wear your specs yet.” He said. I nodded my head and did as told. Soon enough it was Min Gi’s turn she and her boyfriend did a hip hop routine together. They look so good with each other. Soon enough class finished and It was already last period, Music. Yes we have Music every day. Being in between Sungjong and Ji Hoon is very tough, you know because they despise each other. Class finally finished and we were already asked to go home.

“Sourin! Want to walk home together?” Sungjong asked. I nodded my head we were already about to leave when Sunggyu called him. They had a serious talk then Sungjong had a sad look on and told me he has something really important to attend to. I told him I understand and then I walked home alone.

Narrator's POV

Little did she know that something at school was happening. Something that would change her life forever.

“That is what you get when you mess with our favourite dongsaeng.” One guy said then walked off with his friends.


 

OMO! WHAT IS THAT SOMETHING THAT'S GOING TO CHANGE HER LIFE... FOREVER?! OMO OMO! So yeah it was P.O who helped her :) Disappointing? L and Sourin moments will happen REALLY SOON! JUST WAIT FOR IT! So Whatcha think? COMMENT BELOW! Oh, oh. I lost 1 Subbie :( Mian for not updating for like a week or so I was quite busy these past few days, and my irritating brother keeps on keeping the computer for himself so. Yeah. I'll try to update again soon :) DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! Who wants a GIF/PHOTO Spam? I'll do so in the next chapters, just request them below, I'll be happy to do so :) ♥