New Friends?

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

I woke up and it was already late in the afternoon, wow I slept too much. I went downstairs and to the living room to see RanNeul Unnie talking to her boyfriend there. He hasn't left yet?

"Oh, your awake! There's still food in the kitchen. HURRY! Eun Hee might finish all of it in a blink of an eye!" She said jokingly. Then they laughed, is Eun Hee that of a pig for food? Well better go to the kitchen before she does finish all of the food.

"Gomawo." I said then went to the kitchen. After getting lost a bit I finally reached the kitchen seeing a girl there eating.

"Oh, hi! The plates are over there." She said, I went over to the plates and got one with the utensils and went over to grab some food. I got my food and sat down. I ate my food, and boy this food is daebak!

"Good food, huh?" Eun Hee asked. I nodded my head in reply.

"Daebak." I said. She just laughed and continued eating. I looked over the watch and saw that it was the exact time the results of the Entrance exams are realeased, I'm starting to get nervous and let out a soft sigh. Eun Hee noticed my nervous look and asked if I was okay.

"What's with the glum face?" She asked. I shook my head

"It's nothing, it's just the result of the exams are going to be released right about now. Just a bit nervous." 

"Don't worry Seoul Performing Arts isn't that strict on the exam results. They focus on ypur talent and what you can do." She said. I got more nervous and let out another sigh

"What's wrong now?" She asked

"I'm not that talented, that's why." I said. Yeah I can do things but I'm not good at it.

"What do you do anyway?"

"Well, I play the piano" I said, I finished my food and washed my plate.

"I'll be upstairs. Time to check the results." I said waving my hand.

"Fighting!" She said. I did the fighting sign and went upstairs to our room. My roommate still isn't here. What's her namn again? Min Gi? Making the most of her time spending it with her boyfriend. I pulled my laptop out of it's bag and turned it on. Is there Wi-Fi connections here? I went out of the room to ask anyone if there is. I went to the living room, Unnie wasn't there. Eun Hee wasn't in the kitchen too. In a span of 5 minutes, they're already gone? Ninjas. I went back upstaiirs and decided to check it myself. While going up I bumped into Haerin.

"Um, can I asked a question?"

"You already did but sure." She said

"Well is there Wi-Fi connections here?" I asked feeling dumb.

"Well of course, the password is GD1912." She said

"Gomawo."

"Gonna check if you passed, huh?" She said. I nodded my head, she ppumped her fist in the air and said "FIGHTING!" I did the same and went to our room. I typed the password and waited for it to connect, when it finally connected I opened my e-mail. I closed my eyes and prayed that I passed the exams. I opened my eyes clicked the e-mail from Seoul Performing Arts and my heart beat went as fast as lighting and when the e-mail finished loading I closed my eyes once more and prayed thet I passed. I opened one eye but closed it again. I let out a sigh and opened my eyes. I scrolled it down and read the meassage the finally it said. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU PASSED THE ENTRANCE EXAMS! DO WORK HARD! It also said that classes start the day after tommorow. I PASSED! I PASSED! I stood up from my seat and jumped around my room with a wide smile plastered on my face. All giddy about passing the exams, I grabbed my phone and called my brother. I went outside my room and went to the balcony 3 doors from our room. My brother answered his phone.

"YAH! PARK SOURIN! I TOLD YOU TO CALL AS SOON AS YOU LAND! WHY DID YOU CALL JUST NOW?!" I pulled my phone a bit farther from my ears and let him finish his scolding.

"Mianhae, Oppa. I was carried away by the idea of being Seoul and whwn I got here in the dorm I was tired and got a nap! Mianhae oppaaa~!" I said.

"Fine, What are you doing?"

"Oppa, guess what?"

"What?" He said excitingly.

"I passed the exams! I GOT IN TO SEOUL PERFORMING ARTS!!!! I GOT IN TO SEOUL PERFORMING ARTS OPPA!" I said the screached through the phone.

"REALLY?! WOAH! I TOLD YOU, YOU WOULD PASS! YOUR GREAT! YOUR MULTI-TALENTED, PRETTY, SMART! OF COURSE YOU WOULD PASS!" He said through the other line as happy as me.

"Being pretty doesn't count oppa! But still, I PASSED!" I said jumping around the balcony.

"I wish I could hug right now and jump around with you." He said.

"Oppa, I wish I could too. Oppa, can I talk to Unnie?" I asked

"Why do you have to talk to her. You can just talk to me." He said "Yah, Ye Jin, Sourin wants to talk to you!" Oppa said.

"Sourin~ I miss you already!" Unnie said.

"Unnie~ I miss you too. But, guess what!"

"What?" She said anticipating what I would say.

"I PASSED! I GOT INTO SEOUL PERFORMING ARTS!!!! SEOUL PERFORMING ARTS UNNIE!" I said.

"MY DREAM SCHOOL UNNIE!"

"I told you, you could pass!" She said. We screached at each other while I was jumping around the balcony saying 'I PASSED!' over and over while Unnie was saying 'YOU PASSED!' we went on like that until I noticed three guys who were living across us was watching me jump around the balcony, laughing but one of them wasn't laughing, instead he had a serious face on. Weird. I stopped jumping and told my Unnie I have to go. We said our goodbyes and I miss you and hung up. I clered my throat taking another glance at the guys hopng they weren't there anymore. But to my luck they were still there, but the serious one was just shaking his head and smiled for a while then left. Much to my embarassment I scratched my head and went back to my room. *That was embarassing!* I thought. I sat down on my bed and looked at the e-mail once more and smiled. I turned my laptop off and went downstairs to the living room to read a book. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch, no one was there. Perfect. I opened my book and started reading. After a few minutes the door bell rang and since I;m near the door, I opened it. A delivery guy was there and handed me a box.

"Who is this for?" I asked.

"Ms. Park Sourin. Is she around?" He asked

"That's me." I answered.

"Please sign this" He said handing me a form I signed it and gave it back to him.

"Gomawo, have a nice day." I said. He just nodded his head and left. These must be my things. I brought them to my room and went back to the living room and continued reading. While I was reading someone the TV and watched a drama. I looked over to who it was. It was Minyeon, yeah, I'm good at remembering names.

"Have you seen the results?" She asked

"Ah, Ne." I said.

"Have you seen the ranks?" She asked once again.

"Ranks?" I asked. They posted the ranks? Cool.

"Seoul Performing Arts post the ranks on the website."  She said. I nodded my head in reply. I continued reading my book and then RanNeul Unnie came back from who knows where with the other girls and an unfamiliar girl with her. I guess she's Min Gi 

"You left me here! How dare you!" Minyeon Unnie said. I smiled at her remark

"Well you were sleeping." Taehee unnie said. Minyeon Unnie just scoffed and went back to watching her drama.

"It's time to see the ranks!" Eun Hee said. Everyone went to their rooms and so did I, I got my laptop and went back to the living room, I sat down on the couch and went to the website.

"Okay, let's see it." Haerin said. I opened it and was shocked to see what rank I was on.

"What rank are you guys on? Freshmen first" Min Gi asked

"Well I'm  on 10." Haerin said quite disappointed.

"I'm on 7" Eun Hee said

"I'm on 9. Sophomores!" Min Gi said.

"I'm on 9." RanNeul Unnie said

"I'm on 5. Your up Unnie" Minyeon Unnie said

"Well, I'm on 7. What's your rank Ae Young?" Taehee Unnie said.

"I'm on 11. Wait we forgot Sourin Unnie!" Ae young said. Wow, these girls are smart. I smiled and I didn't want to say what rank I'm on. 

"So what's your rank?" Haerin said.

"I don't want to say it." I said embarassed.

"Come on! Just say it!" Eun Hee said. I just shook my head.

"Let's not force her. So who topped the freshmen" RanNeul Unnie said. I just smiled. Wait what did she say?! Omona my cousin knows my rank!

"Well, It's..." Min Gi said trailing off.

"WOAH! PARK SOURIN." Haerin said.

"What's with her?" Ae Young said.

"Park Sourin topped the freshmen!" Haerin said. OMONA! Wah, I'm so embarassed right now!

"Let's see the review of Park Sourin! Top Notchers always have their reviews posted." Min Gi said.

"We don't have to." I said then faking a laugh. It's as if they didn't hear me and just read my review. This is embarassing!

"You said you just played the piano! You didn't say you can do ballet and sing!" Eun Hee exclaimed.

"Well, I'm not good. So why boast right?" I said.

"BUT STILL! If your not good then why did you top the enrance exams?" Tae Hee Unnie asked. I just shrugged. they talked to each other while I read my book. I can over hear them talking about their boyfriends or something.

"Oh, speaking of boyfriends. How are you and you boyfriend Sourin?" RanNeul Unnie asked.

"You have a boyfriend?!" Ae Young exclaimed, Minyeon Unnie smacked the back of her head. She just gave her teh what-did-I-do look.

"I HAD a boyfriend. We broke up a few months ago." I said.

"Wow, your open about this," Haerin said. I just smiled.

"So are you and Ji Hoon still on good terms?" RanNeul Unnie asked.

"Ji Hoon. That name sounds familiar!" Ae Young exclaimed.

"Pyo Ji Hoon, he moved here about a year ago for Senior year. Yeah, we're still in good terms we talk to each other from time to time." I said.

"Woah." Minyeon said quite amazed

"PYO JI HOON?! P.O OF BLOCK B? THE GANGSTER?!" Ae Young said.

"YOU DATED A GANGSTER?!" Eun Hee said.

"Why are you guys so psyched about this? Min Gi's dating a gangster, Haerin likes I mean loves a gangster." Tae Hee Unnie said.

"Wait, Ji Hoon's a gangster?" I asked.

"You didn't know?" Ae Young asked. I nodded my head in reply.

"Oh," Ae Young said then laughed awkwardly then got another smack in the head by Minyeon. They went back to their own bussinesses and I read my book once again. Some of them went to the kitchen and cooked food while others were still minding their own bussiness. I went back to the balcony to get some fresh air. I looked around and when I looked at the dorm across ours there was a guy there looking around too, when his eyes landed onme I gave him a small wave he just looked at me like I did something wrong. Okay? I should leave now. I went back to theliving room but they were already in the kitchen ready to eat. I sat down on a chair and we all ate our food. They were all conversing when their topic was regarding the guys living across us.

"Who are the guys living across us? I've been seeing some of them from the balcony a while ago." I asked.

"Oh, those good looking guys are already close to perfect. Their good looking, smart, talented, tough and rich but theri attitude is," Min Yeon said

"MEH." They said in unison. I just smiled

"Why?" I asked.

"Aroggant jerks." Min Gi said.

"Look at you saying their aroggants as if your boyfriend's gang isnt!" Haerin said while laughing. Min Gi just rolled her eyes.

"But it's true." Tae Hee Unnie said. WE continued with our eating.

"I thought you really don't talk, rumors say your a dead kid, and don't talk to people, but I guess it isn't true!" Eun Hee said.

"Well, I do talk to people but I have a limited group of friends. I just promised my sister I'll be more friendly and talk more." I said.

"Well now you have friends! 7 crazy, well not literally girls!" Eun Hee said.

"Wait, I haven't introduced myself properly. I'm Park Min Gi and I'm a freshman just like you!" She said enthusiastically. Well I do guess I have new friends here in this dorm. I mean I have talked a bit more and they talk to me and they don't let me feel left out. I think I do have quite a good bunch of friends right here.

 

WAH! I finally updated! Mianhae for the boring and late update! It'll be much better in the next chapters! I promise! Comment & Subscribe!