First day of Hell. I meant school.

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

I woke up early to go out for a round of jogging. I washed my face and went out to jog. After jogging I went to our room and Min Gi wasn't there, I guess they left without me. I went to the bathroom and took a long hot bath. After taking a bath I changed into our uniform since it's the first day of school and went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, I  checked the time and it was already 7 in the morning! I TOOK THAT LONG TO TAKE A BATH?! I grabbed a slice of bread and ran outside while brisk walking to school and checked my things, my books were there, notebooks, extra glasses and pens. PENS?! I didn't see a pen! NOT A SINGLE ONE I TELL YOU. I rushed back to the dorm still rummaging through my bag. I suddenly bumped at someone making all my things fall from my bag.

"Ugh. Not now!" I mumbled to myself. I picked up my things and that person was helping me pick my books and notebooks up. I reached for the last notebook when our hands met. I looked up to see who this person was. To my surprise he was also looking up, our eyes met and we stayed like that for a few seconds. *Pretty eyes.* I thought. I went back to my senses, cleared my throat and stood back up. I fixed my uniform and stood there awkwardly. He stood up and handed me my book while clearing his throat and handed me my notebook. I got my notebook and said thanks. I turned my back and headed to the dorm to get my pen. Stupid pen. I started walking when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked the person holding my wrist and it was the guy who helped me pick up my things.

"Yes?" I asked. He just looked at me. I looked at him with a 'well?' face.

"The school is this way." He said pointing at the other direction

"I know. I'm heading back to my dorm." I said. I looked at his hand then him signalling him to let go. But he didn't

"What did you leave?" He asked uninterested. How does he even do that?!

"School stuff." I said

"What school stuff?" He asked still with an expressionless face and holding my wrist. Is he a stone or something?

"A pen." I mumbled looking at the ground. He chuckl;es and lets go of my wrist and opened his bag looking for something. I looked at him, confused I asked him what he was looking for.

"What are you looking for?" After hearing my question his face lit up and handed me a pen. I looked at him.

"No thanks. You would need a pen too." I said pushing the pen back. He laughed. What did I say something funny? I thought about what I said earlier and there's nothing funny about it!

"You would need it more than I would." He said putting the pen in my bag.

"Gomawo. I better get going now." I said then bowed. I started walking to school. While walking well mostly brisk walking. I looked around while walking and not knowingly... BAM! I bumped into a lamp post. Ouch. I stopped walking and rubbed my forehead, but I heard someone chuckling from behind. I turned around and saw that guy from earlier today chuckling at me.

"It's not funny." I said and continued walking while rubbing my forehead but someone stopped me, I turned around to see the same guy.

"What now?" I asked He shook his head and removed my heand from my forehead and looked at it. I looked at him confused and he just examining my forehead.

"Nope. It won't leave any mark." He said and let go of my hand. I rubbed my forehead while walking. I looked down but someone pulled me. I looked up and it was that guy. We were now face to face my hand up due to his tight grip on my wrist. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds when I looked away and cleared my throat. We didn't move and we stayed in our position. He got back to his senses and let go of my hand.

"You almost bumped into that post." He said awkardly.

"Oh. Um. Thanks?" I replied and went back to walking. I checked the time for the nth time and started jogging to school.

"Your new here, huh?" The guy from earlier asked keeping up with my 'jogging'. I just nodded my head in response

"You know, classes start at 8 during the first day." He said in-a-matter-of-fact tone. I stopped jogging and panted.

"Jinja?!" I said shocked. ATTRACTIVE WEIRD GUY SAY WHAT?! He nodded his head. I checked the time I still have 45 minutes till school starts.

"Don't you know who I am?" He asked. I looked at him examining his face. Is he some sort of celebrity or something? He doesn't look familiar though. I shook my head

"That's why your not fangirling. You know I'm quite famous around here" He said confidently.

"Tch, yeah sure. Don't you know me?" I asked. I'm Park Sourin for Pete's sake!

"Of course I do. Your that rich kid from Busan. Your the daughter of the Park's" He said chuckling. What's funny?

"You know they said you were smart." He said

"What made you assume that I'm not?" I said raising my eyebrows

"You entered Seoul Performing Arts." He said

"What's wrong with it? It seems like a legit school and it doesn't mean that I'm a nerd that I have no talent." I said, What's wrong with Seoul Performing Arts? It really seems legit though. He just chuckled in response

"You don't know how dangerous it is in that school." He said.

"Waeyo?" I asked. He just shook his head in response.

"I'm Chunji by the way." He said offering his hand. I shook his hand and smiled. I continued walking ahead to school knowing that I won't be late. I admired Seoul for the nth time not knowing someone's following me. I arrived in school and when I walked through the hall there were already whispers and glaring. Really? It's the first day of school and there are already rumors going around? Ugh, great. There was this girl talking, not whispering. TALKING.

"WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! Walking side by side with MY CHUNJI to school. " WAIT, WHAT?! I looked to my side and there he is walking oh so cooly like he hears nothing! I walk ahead but he just keeps up! Ugh, I give up! I went to the Principal's Office to get my time table and headed to my first class, I walked throught the halls when Chunji asked me a question.

"What's your first class?" He asked peeking at my time table. I hid my time table.

"Sciences" I said. I found my classroom and opened the door. Just when I was about to walk in Chunji closed the door.

"What now?" I asked irritated.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Going to class?" I said

"You have to go to homeroom fist. Remember?" He replied.

"Oh yeah."

"And they say you're smart." He mumbled.

"Shut up." I said and proceeded to Homeroom. I entered and sat on the very back, in the middle chair. I grabbed my book from my bag and start reading it. After a few moments the girls in the room started screeching. I looked up and saw annoying Chunji walking towards me and sat on the chair by the window.

"Why do you keep on following me?" I asked.

"We have the same homeroom see." He said showing me his time table. I'm stuck with this guy for the rest of the year? Well only in Homeroom. I hope. Whatever, I just continued reading my book.

Chunji's POV

She seems interesting. I looked at her reading her book. Woah, that bok is really thick. How can she manage to read such a thick book? I tilted my head to get a better view of her face. *She's really pre- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING CHUNJI?!* Then she sneezed. *Cute.* Cut it off Chunji!

"Excuse me." She mumbled.

"Bless you." I said.

"Thanks." She replied still focused on her book.

"So-"

"Sourin." She said. Can she read minds or something?!

"I was about to ask you that. So do you have friends here?" He asked. She looked at me with a 'Really?' face

"Well yeah." She said

"That explains you walking alone to school." I said sarcastically.

"They left me okay, or their still asleep when I left." She explained. I nodded my head in response, think of a topic Lee Chanhee! Someone went inside the classroom. She looks familiar. She's that loud friend of Haerin, mybestfriend, speaking of Haerin. I haven't seen her for a while now.

"Speaking of friends." She said putting her book down.

"Sourin!" The girl said.

"Hi Eun Hee. Good Morning" Sourin said.

"You left us at the dorm! You didn't even wake us up! You went to shool alone!" She said

"Well, I thought you guys left 'cause Min Gi's not in our room when I came back from my Morning Jog." Sourin replied. Min Gi? Well what a small world. We'll be seeing each other often Sourin. 

"What are you smiling at Chunji?" Eun Hee asked. I just shook my head.

"Cold as always." Eun Hee remarked.

Sourin's POV

Cold? This annoying guy? COLD?! You've got to be kidding me! Well, maybe he treats different people differently! (A/N Well that's confusing!) I continued to chat with Eun Hee when our teacher came.

"Good Morning Class, I'm Ms. Hwuang." She said. She seems nice. WE all stood up and greeted her. She said we'll be introducing ourselves. It was now Chunji's turn.

"Chunji" He simply said and sat back down. It's my turn. My heart is seriously gonna burst out of my chest any minute now!

"Annyeong Hasseyo! Park Sourin-imnida. Please take good care of me!" I said enthusiastically and sat back down. Phew. It was Eun Hee's turn now. When she finished, Ms. Hwuang told us that there will be a symposium and we were told to line up and go to the gymasium. As we arrived we all took a seat and listened to the Principal talk about rules and stuff. But there was this one line that made my heart skip a beat.

"Let's congratulate each batch's top notchers! Let's start with the freshmen! Well she is a new student here and she aced all of the tests! It's such a pleasure to have her here, let's welcome..." No please no! I pray to all the Gods and Saints PLEASE! SPARE ME~

"-MISS PARK SOURIN! Please come up the stage." NOOOO! I stood up and hesitated to go up but I had no choice! I stood there awkwardly.

"It's such a pleasure and priviledge to have you here Ms. Park! How are your parents?" He asked me.

"Uhm, they're doing fine." I mumbled and smiled at him.

"Well why don't you entertain us?" He said looking at the students giving them a look. They started chering, well forced cheering. I shook my head in response.

"Oh, Come on!" He said pushing me to the piano on the far right of the stage. I sat down and played Für Elise which I've learned when I was young. When I finished. I stood up and bowed.

"Wonderful! You are so talented!" He remarked I just smiled and went down the stage and went back to my seat. Some of the people were eyeing me. I sat down and watched the other top notchers. After the symposium we went to our respective classes and after 2 classes I had free time. Wah~ Time to roam around school!

 

HELLO THERE DEAR SUBBIES! I'M SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE ASDFGHJKL YEARS! I'll be updating again tommorow! I guess? HAHA! So how was it? Comment below! Don't forget to Subscribe~