Another encounter

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

A few days have passed since my encounter with the crazy girls, it's a friday today. They said they were the Queenkas. Why do Queenkas still exist? We're in college for Pete's sake! Whatever. I was walking towards the Cafeteria when one of the crazy girls approached me.

"May I help you?" I looked at her confidently.

"You? Help me? Tss. Useless ." She said. ? I eyed her from head to toe. I scoffed.

"? Are you reffering to yourself? Now of you don't need anything, I'm not going to waste my time talking to you." I told her and left. I heard clanking sounds, probably form high heeled shoes. I was walking peacefully when someone grabbed my hair, I grabbed the person's hand and flipped him/her around. I looked at the person, it was the girl a while ago.

"Never mess with me, Park Sourin."  She said.

"Oh I just did. Now if you don't want to get flipped over again, I'll be leaving now." I said then walked off. She pulled my hair once again, I was about to flip her over again when she stoped me and pulled my hair harder.

"Never mess with Kim Hyuna. Get ready for hell nerd." She said. I was about to use my Martial Arts on her when people stepped up and cleared their throats. The self proclaiming Kim Hyuna let my hair go andher expression turned from Grr, I'm going to kill you to Oh, hey *blinks*!  I looked at who these people aer and it was Infinite.

"OPPAS! What are you doing here?" Hyuna said flirtatiosly.

"Bipolar?" I shook my head and I was about to leave when Woohyun Oppa slung an arm around my shoulder and handed me a hair brush. Where did that come from?

"Fix your hair. You look like you just got ." He said helping me fix my hair.

"I dind't get ! That girl right there pulled my hair." I said fixing my hair.

"Get off him! Wasn't our warning enough? How stupid can you get Hyuna?" Sungyeol said furiously. Warning? What warning? Whatever.

"Why do you keep on siding with this, this thing?! Look at her she's ugly! She has those huge specs, she brings those books around and she has no sense of style! What's with this ehing and you keep protecting her? EVEN BLOCK B PROTECTS HER! WHAT THE HECK?!" She exclaimed. I shook my head and ignored her.

"You want to know what's with her that evryone protects her? She's not clingy, she's herself when she's with us. Unlike you." Woohyun said stepping up to her, he was glaring at her as if she did something really really bad.

"Woohyun Oppa, calm down she just pulled my hair. We should just leave her alone." I said tugging his shirt.

"JUST PULLED YOUR HAIR? SHE AND HER CRAZY FRIENDS BEAT YOU UP! TO ADD TO THAT SHE ALMOST KILLED-" He said then got cut off by Dongwoo.

"She's out of this." He then looked at L who looks uncomfortable who then left all of a sudden. What's with him?

"Killed who?" I asked.

"No one. Kim Hyuna, Shoo! Scram! Leave us alone!" Sungjong said. Hyuna then glared at me then left stomping.

"What's with her? I'll go first, I'm hungry." I said tapping my tummy then left. I walked to the Cafeteria, eyes were on me. I lowered my head and went straight to my friends. I started eating and when I finished I started talking to them.

"Infinite is quite wierd a while ago." I stated.

"What happened?"

"Well they arrived when Hyuna was pulling my hair." I said staring at the table and touching my hair. My scalp still hurts. Aish.

"Hyuna? Again? What the heck is her problem?" Someone said I looked over to who said it. It was Ji Hoon, he heard me?

"Hey, Ji Hoon." I said ignoring his question.

"Did Hyuna attack you?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. You don't need to worry to much Ji Hoon, I can take care of myself." I said smiling then drank my water.

"I'm still your bestfriend Park Sourin. I still care." Upon hearin bestfriend, I almost chocked on my water. Everything just went back to me as if it all happened yesterday.

Ji Hoon and I bestfriends, fighting over candy and other shallow stuff.

Overcoming problems together.

Him falling in love with me, me eventually loving him back

Us together.

Him leaving for Seoul, leaving us with a long distance relationship.

Him being cold leaving me lonely.

Us eventually breaking up.

I can't believe it we were together, we broke up and now he still considers us bestfriends? Now that's just stupid.

"You almost killed me Pyo Ji Hoon." I said frustrated being my bestfriend he knew I was uneasy.

"I'm sorry about that. Something wrong?" He said. Something wrong? Evrything is wrong. Not knowing what to say, I panicked. My phone suddenly rang, oh thank God. I picked it up and answered it not bothering to know who it is.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said cheerfully. Wow, that's the first!

"What's with the cheerful tone?" L said mockingly. Yes, it's L.

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?" I scoffed at him. He scoffed back.

"You forgot our deal? You NEED to be nice to me, Stupid Nerd."

"Like I care? How many times will I tell you that Stupid Nerd does NOT make any sense?"

"I don't care so shut up. Go here, at the garden. NOW." He said then hung up. Rude much? Going to this school has changed me. Guess what? It's just been five days since I went to this school. I stod up and excused myself then went to the garden. I saw L staring at his phone. What's he staring at? I walked closer and stood still.

"Finally." He said still staring at his phone. Does he have eyes on the back of his head or something?

"What do you want?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Here." He said throwing me his bag.

"What the heck do I do with this?" I said.

"Tch, really stupid. You do all my homework, all due this monday." He said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes on him.

"In you-"

"We have a contract. Disobey my orders?" He said then kicks. "Your out." He said.

"As I've said, you can't kick me out. I'm Park Sourin." I said as I threw him his bag he sharply catched it.

"Well, I'm L. I can do anything." He said throwing his bag back to me. I caught his bag and scoffed at him.

"I can counter anything you do." I said. This countering went on for a few minutes til someone butted in.

"We can listen to your bickering all day, but L has to go." Sunggyu said.

"My dongsaeng is too cute to be feisty." Woohyun Oppa said pouting and slinging an arm over my shoulders.

"Don't worry Oppa, I won't be too feisty when your around." I said smiling.

"Let's go. We have an emergency remember?" Dongwoo said. They all nodded and left. L glared at me and pointed at his bag.

"Do my homework." He said then left. Aish this guy! Now, I have loads of Home works to do! I stayed at the garden to look at his homeworks. Heck, he has loads of homeworks! I analyzed his home works and some of them were easy, well most of them. The bell rang after a few minutes and I proceeded to class, Music Class. Upon arriving, Sunggyu wasn't there but there was a substitute teacher. Sungjong is here though. Weird. I sat on my seat and had a chat with Sungjong. Class started and Ji Hoon isn't here yet.

"Since your teacher isn't here. I'll be substituting for him. Let's check your attendance." He said. He called up everyone then Ji Hoon.

"Pyo Ji Hoon." He said, no one answered. He repeated it a few times and I finally answered.

"He's not-"

"I'm here." Ji Hoon said entering the room like nothing happened, like he isn't even late.

"Your late Pyo Ji Hoon." Songsaengnim said.

"It's P.O" He said then saat down. P.O? Really? He sat down and smiled at me. Bipolar Ji Hoon. Class went on but he suddenly stopped and rummaged through his files.

"Here it is. You guys have a project. You have to partner up with anyone in this class and perform a song together. Any kind og song." He said. Great. I have to prepare for 2 songs! Who should I partner up with?

"BABY GIRL! Let's be partners!" Ji Hoon said giddily. Baby girl again?

"Stop calling me Baby girl!"

"Is that a yes?" He said smiling. I nodded my head and asked him questions. He raps, I play the piano. I think that's okay?

"You should sing! I've only heard you sing once! That wasn't the best time to hear you sing, it was even on tape." He said in a rather sad tone. Knowing what he was reffering to, I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm never gonna sing. Never again." I said bluntly.

"The Sourin I know has changed. Especially how you act towards me." He said pouting.

"You can't expect me to be the same especially when you broke my heart out of the blue. Like you weren't even affected!" I said then excused myself in class and stormed off the classroom. I ran to the washroom and let it all out. How can he be so cool with everything? How can he say all those things as if it was nothing? HOW CAN HE BE SO INSENSITIVE?! Everything went rushing back to me, how he called it off like it was just some joke! Right then and there tears started to roll on my cheeks. This is so stupid. Here I go again! Why am I crying over this? I'm so over this! I went out of the washroom when I looked better. I went back inside and eyes were glued on me and I bowed. I sat down on my seat and ignored Ji Hoon. Evryone was in their own worlds.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Ji Hoon said. I ignored Jo Hoon and did my own business.

"SOURINNIE! Let's be partners!" Sungjong said and I just smiled.

"She's with me." Ji Hoon said. It's true he is my partner.

"Like I care?" Sungjong said all diva-ish. I chuckled.

"Sorry Sungjong, I already said yes..." I said to Sungjong.

"Ba- Sourin-ah, Mianhaeyo~" Ji Hoon said while doing aegyo.

"You don't look cute Ji Hoon. You just look like a monster." I said dismissively.

"Your such a meanie." He said crossing his arms over his chest. I looked at him and laughed.

"What's so funny?!" He asked

"Everything Ji hoon. Everything!" I said in between laughs. He made a face and chuckled.

"What song do you want to sing?" He said, I glared at him.

"What? It will serve as a replacement to that awful memory! It will show everyone how talented you really are!" He said proudly.

"I'm not talented Ji Hoon, I have the worst voice in the world." I said to him frowning

"You are~ I'll rap you'll sing! You can play the piano while singing too!"

"I'm not a superhero Ji Hoon! You choose a song, arasso?" I said then class ended, I had dance class next. Dongwoo was already there. All of my classes are done, since it's a friday today. I have an early dismissal! I was walking towards the school gate and go straight to the café nearby but there was an announcement. 

ALL CLASS REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE PROCEED TO THE MUSIC ROOM RIGHT AFTER THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. Thank you.

Great. Now I have to stay later than usual. How can this day get any better? I proceeded to Music room and sat down at the very back. Sunggyu came in and explained things about the upcoming showcase. Why do I have to be the representative? He went on til it ended.

"Sourin can you stay?" Sunggyu said.

"Yeah? You need anything?" I asked.

"Well, since your new here you need to be oriented with the Showcase. This is sort of a big deal to the students." He said as I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Well, what will you do?" He asked.

"Uhm, I'l probably just play the piano."

"Just piano?" He asked with wide eyes. I nodded slowly.

"No. People will laugh at you. You have to sing."

"WHAT?! NO!"

"Yes, no more buts Park Sourin." He said. Great. Just great. HOW CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE?!


Teehee :3 Hey guys! Sorry for the looooong wait! I was really really busy these days, since school has started. I will try my best to update as soon as I can! And ♥ HELLO DEAR 195 SUBBIES! Please don't be silent :( It pains me to have silent readers :( DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBBED YET ^^ Love you guys~ Thanks for all the support and love ^^~ 'Til the next update! Do you like the new background? I do ^^ Oh, and asdfghjkl have you seen Infinite's interview on TV Chosun? God, I almost died! L YOU JOKER! ^^~
Here is the Zelo Pic/Gif spam for Taeminnie4evah!

 

Oh gosh he's so cute here~

Lastly...

HE SAYS HE LOVES ALL OF YOU ^^ *clears throat then mumbles* especiallytaeminnie4evah... BYE GUYS! STAY SAFE ^^