Goodbye Busan, Hello Seoul

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

I finished packing my things and took a last glance at my room, I know my room in Seoul won't be as luxurious as this but it would be all worth it. I went to my Oppa's room and went to bid him goodbye., I knocked on his door.

"Come in, but if your Sourin don't dare coming in!" He yelled

"Oppa," I said. I heard footsteps and the door opened

"What do you want?" He said.

"Oppa, why do you have to be so cold? I'm already leaving!"

"So that I won't miss my baby sister." He said almost inaudibly.

"I said, so that I won't miss my baby sister! If your just going to say goodbye, you don't have to, I'll just miss you even more." He said hugging me.

"Well you'll miss me even more if I wont say goodbye." I said

"Don't forget to call, message and e-mail me everyday! If you won't I'll go rushing to Seoul to get you back!" He said, I nodded my head in reply.

"You really wont come and send me to the airport?" I asked

"Nope, I'll just miss you even more! I might cry too! Men do not cry, I tell you, DO NOT."

"Pleaase~?~" I said trying to do aegyo

"Well if you insist then I'll come with."

"Yey! I'll go to Unnie for a while." I said

"DOn't go to that witch! She might eat you!" He said, I just gave him a look and went to Ye Jin Unnie's rrom. I kncked on the door I heard sniffing, aww, she's gonna miss me!

"Unnie can I come in?" I asked

"Sure!" I opened the door and went inside.

"Unnie are you gonna come with oppa to send me to the airport?"

"Uh, yeah sure."

"Unnie, are you going to miss me?" I asked with hoping eyes.

"Of course I will!" She said while pulling me into a hug.

"I'll miss you and oppa too."

"You'll miss that guy? Tss, of course you wont."

"Yah! I can hear you!" Oppa yelled, I'll miss how they would argue everyday.

"I'll miss my baby sister too!" He said rushing to us extending his arms signalling a hug.

"Yah! You had your moment already!" Unnie said trying to push oppa off.

"I'll your pointless arguments."

"To whom are you going to run to if you get those nightmares huh?" Unnie asked. We broke free from the hug

"And who will defend you from those bullies huh?" Oppa asked

"Molla, and when did you defend me from bullies?" I asked

"Well remember when you got bullied before? The next day they had bandages and bruises right?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Unnie and I said in unison

"Well I told the bodygaurds to teach them a lesson. No one can touch my baby girl!" He said confidently, I flinched at the term baby girl

"Yah!" Unnie said slapping oppa

"What was that for?! Oh! You still have feeling for him Sourin?" Did I still have feelings for him? No, I don't think so

"Nope, it's just weird hearing that term again."

"Oh, if you say so. What would you do if you two come accross each other in Seoul?" Oppa asked

"Well I would greet him of course! It would be rude if I wouldn't. Let's go, I might miss my flight!" I said. WE went to the car and put my luggage there. We are on the way to the airport and my sibling won't stop giving me reminders on how I should take care of myself and not to get in trouble.

"Make friends, okay?" Unnie said

"What does make friends mean?" I said putting on an innocent act

"Sourin." She said glaring at me.

"Fine."

"BUT NO BOYS!" Oppa said butting in to our conversation "I don't want you to come home crying 'cause you got heart broken! I'll look for the perfect guy for you! Someone who wont leave you."

"Who would even bother and look at me twice?" I said.

"Well, Ji Hoon did." Unnie whispered.

"Well, he left Sourin too! Dont underestimate yourself, your beautifel! Your just hiding behind those huge specs of yours."

"Speaking of specs. I bought you something." Unnie said handing me a small box I opened it and it was contact lenses.

"Nice one Ye Jin!" Oppa high fived Unnie

"Really?" I asked.

"Wear them okay?" Unnie said.

"Ma'am we're here." The driver said. How fast. I readied myself and hugged my two siblings.

"Saranghaeyo~ I'll miss you!" I said then went out of the car waved goodbye and went inside the airport. After a few moments the plane was finally boarding I got in the airplane and before I knew it I was already in Seoul. I got down the plane and breathed some fresh air. *Hello Seoul, please be good to me.* I thought. I called RanNeul Unnie to tell her I'm already here in Seoul. I sat on the bench and waited for her. While waitting my phone rang.

"Yobasaeyo?" I said.

"Hey Sourin." It was him. I'd recognize that deep husky voice anywhere.

"Oh, Hi Ji Hoon."

"I herad your here in Seoul? Is that true?"

"News travel so fast, huh? Yeah, I'm actually here in the Airport."

"Is someone fetching you? I can fetch you if you want."

"Oh no need, my cousin is fetching me."

"Oh okay, Wanna hang out later?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't think so. I'm quite busy the next few days."

"Oh okay maybe some other time. "

"Oh, I gotta go my cousin is here. Bye take care." I said

"Okay, you too." I hung up the phone and went to my cousin

"Sourin!" RanNeul Unnie said while getting my bag and there was this guy with her who was getting my bags too.

"He's Baro, my boyfriend, don't worry he won't steal your things." She saidwhile giggling. I just nodded my head. We went to her car and went to the dorm. I plugged in my earphones and listened to this song my friend told me to listen to. It was entitled So Fine. After a while of repeating the song, unconciously I started humming. Unnie and her boyfriend were smiling. What's wrong?

"Your listening to So Fine?" Unnie asked.

"Yeah." I said. Well, what's wrong with that?

"You see that guy rapping is Baro, he's the rapper and drummer of that."

"Woah, daebak." I said amazed.

"I'm Baro, nice to meet you." He said holding his out signalling a hand shake

"Sourin." I said smiling a bit and shaking his hands. Wow, being friendly is hard! I looked outside the window and Seoul is beautiful and wonderful

"We're here!" Baro said. We parked the car and got down the car. We went inside the dorm,

"We're here!" Unnie said. After that 6 enthusiatic girls came rushing by. Wow, living woth 7 enthusiastic girls could be hard on my part.

"Introduce yourselves girls. From the eldest." Unnie said

"Kwon Taehee, 21 I'm graduating this year." The tall one said

"Song Minyeon, I'm a junior."

"Kae Eun Hee, I'm as old as you!"

"Lee Haerin, I'm as old as you too!"

"I'm Lee Ae Young, I'm still in High School and I'm 16!" She said.

"Where's Min Gi?" RanNeul Unnie said.

"Out with her boyfriend." The other girl said, what's her name again? Hae? He? Haerin? Wait, there's one more?

"Where's my room?" I asked politely.

"Oh, your sharing with Min Gi. It's the 3rd door to the right." Unnie said.

"Gomawo." I said then went to our room. I entered our room it was simple and cute, there was a pillow woth Sourin on it. It was placed on the bed beside the window, I placed my things there. I unpacked my things, washed up and lied on the bed and took a nap.

-----

SO HOW'S CHAPTER 1? Comment your opinions! I'll update tommorow, I think? Haha! Don't forget to Subscribe & Comment!