Weird

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

Sourin

A few days has passed since Woohyun and I told Infinite we were "dating" and apparently, L still doesn't know it's fake so we had to pretend that we were indeed dating. I would still get the stink eye from the queenkas, casual trippings when I'm alone. being called a every now and then. Of course, when Woohyun or any of the Infinite members are not by my side- which is very rare, especially Woohyun, since my makeover. 

Ah, yes. The makeover. 

Ever since then people have treated me differently. They're nicer. Boys would smile at me instead of snickering and offer me chairs to sit on.  girls were friendlier, with the exception of the almighty queenkas. L? He's still the same. Just a little weird lately. I would catch him taking glances at me while we were at the cafeteria- Woohyun insisted I sit with them from now on. He would then call me stupid and shallow (Pretty offending, I might say) Glare at me like he holds some sort of grudge on me when our eyes meet. 

Am I really in college? 

"Sourin?" I heard Sunggyu call out- probably noticed me space out in class- I blinked as I looked at him and asked, "Yes, ssaem?" I heard him chuckle a bit then say, "You're a representative, right? Do you have a piece already?" I was about to shake my head then I remembered the piece that I, with the help of L, wrote and composed making me nod and tap the pen on my desk trying to divert the attention from me. Sunggyu, probably getting the sign, continued with his lecture and the recitals we have to be in. The dreaded presentation was up and I was P.O. 

Class ended and P.O waited for me outside the room, but I ignored him and kept walking. 

"Sourin." He called out and I kept walking. Just walking. "Sourin, please just hear me out." I kept quiet and just walked. "Please."He begged. Hearing the desperation in his voice, I turned around. He opened his mouth to speak and I raised my hand to stop him and said, "I'll e-mail you the song and just tell me if you have any suggestions. Bye, P.O." Then I walked off. 

As I walked away I heard a faint applause and instinctively, I turned my head only to see L clapping. 

"A round of applause for Miss Park! Very brave, Ma'am." He said mockingly. I rolled my eyes at him and retorted, "Shut it, gangster." He scoffed but kept quiet. We walked to my next class in silence. Too silent. I turned my head to look at him and asked, "What do you want?" He just shrugged and gestured me to walk in the room. I walked in and took one last look at him and he did a little salute before going. 

"Did L just walk you to class?" Minki inquired and I just blinked at her, "Looks like it? He's been acting weird lately." I tilted my head in thought and continued, "Do you know why?" I asked Chunji who was sitting beside me, but he just shrugged. 

Ever since the act, L has been hot and cold. One minute he's nice then he's a jerk on the next. Like a girl during that time of month. Ha! 

Class went by fast and it was already lunch time. I walked out of the room knowing Minki would go with L.joe and Chunji would go find Haerin. To my surprise, I saw Woohyun leaning on the wall by the door. 

"Oh, Oppa?' He turned his head and smiled his million dollar smile then said, "Sourin-ah." 

"What are you doing here?" I blinked as I walked towards him, hugging my books and all. He chuckled softly and shook his head as if the answer was an obvious one. "To fetch my girlfriend of course!" I blinked and then laughed softly. He just took all my books and carried them despite all my resistance to this, he still insisted on doing it.

We walked to the cafeteria and once we entered, all eyes were on us. I pushed him lightly for us to have a little distance, but he just went closer and slung an arm on my shoulder. Then the whispers started, the judging looks by mostly everyone (with the exception of those who really don't care) and the scoffs from Woohyun's "fangirls"

They were all back. 

Woohyun noticed my uneasiness and shook his head. Once we reached our table, he stood on the chair and clapped his hands to gain everyone's attention- as if he didn't have it already- and hollered,

"Listen up, everyone. You may all think this beautiful lady is my girlfriend. Hate to break it to you, but she's not-" He stopped mid-sentence and looked at L, who was trying to look like he already knew it was fake, and pretty much everyone else's shocked yet relieved faces then continued "But hopefully, she will be. Yes, I like Park Sourin so back off." He sat back down and sat directly in front of L then pulled me to sit beside him. I looked at him in confusion, still shocked from the sudden confession. 

Woohyun likes me?

"That was a lie, right?" I said slowly, trying to process what just happened. Woohyun shook his head and smiled sweetly saying, "That was all true. I'm going to do my best to make you mine. No matter how long it's going to take. No matter what it takes." He then looked at L with a stern look and said,

 

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you. It's on, L."  

Someone please explain to me what's happening. 


I just noticed that this was extremely short, but i promise i'll make it up in the few chapters! summer's here so more time to update, yay!

i was supposed to drop the bomb on the next chapter, but then i think it's a little too early in the story for that so.. more waiting! lol 

comment what you think about the chapter and subscribe if you haven't yet. 

xoxo

-invisibledork