First day of hell. I meant School. II

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

SPECIAL THANKS TO kavs_6k FOR THE BEAUTIFUL POSTER! 

 

It’s currently my free time and I decided to roam around campus. I looked around; peeked into some classrooms, bump into students. After walking for a long time I saw a garden over the window. I thought of a way to get there, looking around I saw a way to the garden. While walking to the garden I accidentally bumped into a group of boys, specifically 3 guys.

“Oh, Mianhaeyo.” I said and bowed 90 degrees and continued walking but I stopped when he talked.

“Look who we have here! Ms. Park Sourin, the batch’s top notcher.”  The short guy said. I bowed again in response. He and his friends were eyeing me. Is there something on my face?

“The nerd; What is a nerd doing here? Skipping classes?” The one with weird  hair said. ANDWAE! I AM NOT SKIPPING CLASSES! I shook my head in reply.

“Oh really? It doesn’t mean you’re smart and rich you could already roam around campus during class hours and not get reprimanded.” The short guy said.

“A-aniyo. It’s my free time.” I said keeping my distance.

“Let me see those glasses.” He said. What?! My eyes widened when he got my glasses. I tried getting it back but he just pushed me. HARD. I fell on the floor. Ouch, my hurts. I stayed on the floor knowing that I would just fall due to my blurry vision. I heard something break then glass. I think that’s my glasses. Well, good thing I brought another pair sensing this would happen. I tried to stand back up but his friend just pushed me and I fell again. Someone grabbed my hair and pulled it. I whimpered in pain, and then right after that I received a slap. What did I do to these guys?! First day of school and I already got bullied! Then I heard a familiar voice scream out a name.

“YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN! WHAT THE HECK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BULLYING?!” The familiar voice said it was a girl. I know her. I know it! (A/N Sorry about the cursing!)

“Jagi…” The voice of the short guy said trying to think of words to say.

“Jagi your face Lee Byunghun! What did I tell you about bullying?!” She said

“Never bully inside the campus and especially girls. By the way what are you doing here?” I looked up and saw him trying to hug the familiar looking girl. I know her!

“Don’t change the topic and don’t touch me!” She said pushing the guy away. She was walking towards me, ah! Finally someone who’d help me!

“I’m sorry about him. He just got bored or something. Oh, no. It’s his habit bullying other students for fun.” She stood me up and fixed my now messy hair. I looked at her and she really looks familiar! Curse my blurry vision!

“OMONA! SOURIN-AH!” She exclaimed. See I told you I know her!

“Sorry I can’t recognize you due to my blurry vision.” I said

“It’s me Min Gi!” She said, Oh it’s Min Gi! How did she know this guy?

“Oh, Annyeong Min Gi-ah. Thanks for helping me.” I said. I touched my shoulder trying to feel if my bag is still there but to my lyuck, it wasn’t I tried to bend down but Min Gi already handed me my bag.

“Your bag, Sourin-ah”

“Kamsahamnida.” I said and opened my bag looking for my extra pair of glasses. I wore my extra pair and got a better view. It was Min Gi! The three guys were trying to escape and walked slowly.

“Uh uh uh! Where do you think you’re going?” Min Gi said with her hands on her waist.

“To class?” The short guy said,

“I’ve seen your schedule Byunghun. You have no class at this time and even if you did, you wouldn’t go.” Min Gi said, I assume the short guy is Byunghun.

“Jagiya. I wasn’t bullying her, I was just… Just teaching her a lesson!” He explained. BWO?! TEACHING ME A LESSON?! HE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!

“Bwo?!” I mumbled.

“Did you just hear her? She said Bwo, Lee Byunghun. BWO!”

“Well, she’s roaming around campus during class hours.” SO it’s my fault? I said it’s my free time!

“What are you doing here Sourin?” She asked me.

“Roaming around, I was about to go to that garden. As I’ve said to these guys earlier, it’s my free time.” I explained.

“It’s her free time Lee Byunghun. What will you tell her?” Min Gi said grabbing his ear and pulling him towards me.

“Bwo?” He said in shock.

“WHAT WILL YOU TELL HER LEE BYUNGHUN?!” She exclaimed.

“Fine. I’m sorry.” He said.

“And?” Min Gi added.

“And what?” Byunghun said.

“You’ll pay for her glasses!” Min Gi said.

“What?! She’s rich enough to buy a new one on her own!” No I’m not. I don’t have much money right now. Well, not really.

“No, it’s okay. I have another pair. I’m always for things like this.” I said and smiled. Min Gi looked like she pitied me.

“It’s okay. I’m used to it anyway.” I said.

“Say Sorry again Lee Byunghun! SINCERELY.” She exclaimed

“I’m sorry Sourin-ssi” He said

“Gwaenchana. Well I better get going now.” I said waving my hands.

“Oh, I’ll accompany you Sourin-ah”

“Sure thing.” I said while smiling. I’ve been smiling a lot these days.

“Jagiya, you’re going to leave me?” Byunghun said.

“Go to your friends Byunghun. Bye Jagi.” She said and hugged Byunghun

“That’s it?!” He said.

“Shut up.” Min Gi said and left with me. We went to the garden and she also showed me around pointing out where certain classrooms are. Min Gi’s a really nice friend. We were conversing on random topics and how school has gone so far.

“So have you met any friends besides from us?” She asked with her face all lit up.

“Well, I don’t consider him as a friend-“

“Hold that thought. Him? A guy?! Oooh.”

“Yeah, I consider him more of an acquaintance”

I said

“What’s his name?” She asked.

“His name is-“ I got cut off because the bell ring and I have to dash off and look for my classroom.

“I’ll tell you later! I really really have to go! Bye~” I said while running.

“Okay, take care!” She replied. I stopped running when I was at the door of my classroom; I waited for my breathing to be normal before I enter the classroom. I entered the classroom and sat at my usual seat at the very back. The class started and as usual I get everything the teacher teaches us. Well, most of the topics we’re going to learn are already in my head taught many years ago.

“Park Sourin! Are you spacing out?” Songsaengnim asked.

“Aniyo.” I answered.

“Then answer my question.” I answered her question with no difficulties I remained standing.

“Correct! You may now take your seat Ms. Park” I sat back down then she started babbling things like ‘You should make Ms. Park, here, your role model! Not those rebels! Yes she may be spacing out, but she can still answer my questions without any difficulties!’ and things like that. I sat there with my head down, too embarrassed to hear those things and I swear I can fell the others sending daggers at me! So now it’s my fault?! After a few more babbling the class ended and it was finally Lunch Break. I went to the cafeteria lined up, got my food and stood there looking for my friends. Haerin spotted me and waved her hands in the air. I waved back and went to their table.

“Hi Sourin!” Haerin greeted. I smiled at her and greeted her back.

“High School students have earlier Lunch Breaks.” RanNeul Unnie said.

“How is it here so far?” Tae Hee Unnie asked.

“Everything is fine so far. Well except- Nah, nevermind.” I said shaking the thought off.

“What is it? Did something happen? Tell us!” Eun Hee said.

“Well, don’t tell Min Gi I told you this, okay?” I asked.

“Sure!” They all said and nodded.

“So during my free time, I was around school roaming around when I bumped into 3 guys. They took my glasses, pushed me and pulled my hair. Oh, and they broke my glasses too. Then Min Gi came to the rescue, and then she started hitting this Byunghun guy, he called her Jagi. I think he’s her girlfriend then she forced him to apologize and he did.” I said. Wow, that is the longest thing I’ve ever said in my whole life.

“Byunghun? Tss. I’m going to beat him to a pulp later!” Eun Hee replied. I chuckled at her and the others just shake their head.

“What?” She asked. I was eating my food when Min Gi came with her boyfriend and Chunji?

“Hey guys!” She said as she sat down with her boyfriend by her side and his gang? Well they sat down too of course. I can’t believe the table can hold such an amount of people. I shrugged the thought off and continued eating.

“Sourin-ah, who is this acquaintance? You told me you’ll tell me later!” Min Gi said facing me ignoring her boyfriend, I can see him glaring at me. If stares could kill, I should be dead by now.

“Oh it’s-“ I said when I was cut off by someone, specifically, CHUNJI.

“Me.” He said emotionless.

“Chunji. LEE CHANHEE?! Are you serious?” Min Gi asked. I nodded my head.

“Yes, this very irritating guy.” I said.

“Irritating? Ho ho ho. You think he’s irritating? He barely speaks!” Byunghun said pointing to Chunji who’s talking to Haerin. I looked at him very confused. Barely speaks? Tch, yeah right!

“Barely speaks? You sure about that? This guy is annoying!” I said.

“We’ve known him longer than you have. He’s just annoying to Haerin.” Min Gi said. Just to Haerin? Don’t you know that he’s been annoying me since this morning?

“Yah, Chunji! Stop talking to Haerin and tell us why your annoying Sourin.”

“I find her interesting. Happy?” He said then continued talking to Haerin. Interesting?

“Ho ho ho! Interesting, huh?” Byunghun said. I finished my food and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Min Yeon Unnie asked.

“Oh, to the library I’m gonna check out some books.”

“You just bought a new book yesterday, right?” Min Gi asked,

“Yeah. I’m about to finish it maybe by tomorrow. Well, I got to go, bye!” I said and proceeded to the library. Whilst walking someone covered my eyes and was giggling.

"Um, I'm sorry I think you got the wrong person." I said. The person didn't respond.

"Well, do I know you?"

"You sure do!" He said. Really Pyo Ji Hoon?

"Are you that much of a Pabo Pyo Ji Hoon?" I said while giggling.

"You're good at this game!" I shook my head and continued walking

"Where are you going?" He asked slinging a arm on my shoulder.

"Library."

"Of course. It didn't really shock me that you aced the tests" He said.

"Thanks, Ji Hoon."

"Yah! Don't call me Ji Hoon. I'm P.O now! I'm a tough gangster now, remember?" He said looking dreamily at the ceiling.

"I don't care if you're some tough gangster Pyo Ji Hoon. I'll call you whatever I want to call you, Ji Hoon." I said emphasizing his name.

"Aish, Whatever baby girl! I'll get going now, the hyungs are probably looking for me. Bye~ See you around, baby girl!" He said receiving a slap on the arm from me.

"Ouch! That hurts baby girl!" He said then ran off

"Stop calling me baby girl!" I yelled at him. I reached the library. I glanced through some books and took one that interested me most. I looked for a table and I found an empty one in the far corner of the library. Well, there was a guy sleeping. The library is not a place for sleeping. I sat down on the other end and I slammed my book on the table waking the guy up. He glared at me I just rolled my eyes at him. Yes, I can act like a 'b' if I want to. The guy stood up and purposely hit my head when he passed by. "Hit like a man." I mumbled and he glared at me once again. Like I care? HAHA! I'm acting weird today. I continued reading my book constantly looking at the time when there was 5 minutes before the bell rang, I stood up and left the library with the book I borrowed in hand. I walked to my locker to get my book for the next class and closed it. I continued reading my book while walking. I was walking towards my classroom when I bumped into a bunch of guys spefically that tall guy, then and there my books fell. Why do I bump into so many people today?

"Oh, Mianhaeyo." I said then did a 90 degree bow and went to pick up my books, and I thought gentlemen still exist. Someone picked up one of my books, I looked up and he's the one I bumped in to. Oh they still exist!

"We've got a nerd with us here." He said. I guess I was wrong, he picked it up to play with me.

"P-Please give me my book back."

"Why should I?" He said scanning at the book. I just kept quiet hoping he would give back my book.

"Yah, you haven't chosen your slave for the semester right?" He said looking at the guy next to him. He looks familiar.

"Nope." The guy said while looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Here's miss nerd, pick her then."

"Fine, I want this over with anyway. I could use someone who'd do my Homeworks." And to that they all high fived each other, what have I gone in to? They left and the tall guy dropped my book on the floor of course I picked it up. I shook my head and walked back to my classroom. I entered and there was different arrangement of seats. I sat on the very back and continued reading my book. Haerin with Chunji arrived and we have a class together. Haerin sat beside me and we started talking about random things.

"I have a question, but if you don't want to answer it it's fine." 

"What is it?" She replied.

"DoyouandChunjihaveathing?" I said in one breath.

"Pardon?"

"D-do y-ou and Chunji h-have a t-thing? If you don't want to answer my question, IT'S PERFECTLY FINE!" I asked. Then she went to a fit of laughter but her cheeks are pink, maybve of too much laughter. What's funny?

"A thing?" She asked in between her laughs. I nodded my head.

"Chunji and I are just friends. Childhood friends. Why did you ask?" She said when she managed to calm down.

"It's just that I noticed that you two are inseperable." I said. She nodded her head. Our class started and I frequently get called to answer the questions. When class ended we bid our goodbyes and I proceeded to my next class, which is Music. I walked through the halls and got greeted by some teachers. I reached the Music Room and sat down at the very back. Our teahcer came and I swear I've seen him before. Why are there so many familiar faces? Once he entered the girls squealed! Even teachers have fangirls? He raised his hand and the class went silent.

"We have a seating arrangement for this class. I may be a newly grad but I do not like being disrespected. Okay let's start." He said. He didn't even introduce himself! I was seated next to an absentee named Lee SungJong and Ji Hoon! Yey! Class ended and it was finally dismissal. I walked to my locker, left and grabbed some books I put them in my bag. I fished out my phone and checked for any messages.

To: Sourin

From: Haerin

Sourin-ah! We'll be waiting for you at the school's gates! Ppali!

To: Haerin

From: Sourin

Okay, I'm on my way :)

I held the door of my locker but it suddenly closed. Scratch that slammed by some guy. I looked at him and I recognize him! HE's that guy with that tall guy! Omo! He's the one looking for a slave! NO, HELP MEE~ He has an expressionless face on and coldly glaring at me. What does he want?

"Yes? Do you need anything?" I said pretending to know nothing.

"Stop acting innocent. Give me your phone." He said handing out his plam.

"Why would I?" I said holding on to my phone putting it near my chest. He just scoffed and grabbed my phone.

"Yah, Yah! What are you doing to my phone?!" I said trying to get back my phone. But, I failed. He punched in some numbers and called it.

"Saved. Your slavery starts tomorrow. I'm L, see you arpund Sourin." He said then walked out. Slavery? Ugh. WHAT HAVE I GOT IN TO?! I walked lifelessly to the gates then walked back to our dorm.

"What's with the glum face?" Min Gi asked.

"I got picked as a slave." I said.

"WHAT?!" They all said in unison. I nodded my head lifelessly.

"By L?" I nodded my head in reply. I hate this. My phone suddenly rang and the caller was 'Master' What the heck?

"Yobosaeyo?" I said through the phone.

"Hii~" A very unfamiliar voice said. It was cheerful!

"Hello?"

"Your Sourin right?"

"Yeah. I'm Sung Jong. You know my little sister Ae Young, right?"

"Yup."

"Well, that's all I wanted to know! Here's L Hyung." Sung Jong said

"Yah"

"What do you want?"

"Come to Infinite's dorm, now."

"My slavery starts tomorrow. Call me tomorrow then" I said the hung up. All of their mouths were agape.

"What?" I asked innocently. They shook their heads and proceeded walking we reahced the dorm and we all sat on the couch.

"Let's visit Oppa! Please?" Ae Young said.

"Let's?" Tae Hee Unnie said and stood up. We all went to shower and got dressed. I wore my red and white striped dress and hat. I walked out of our room and went to the couch where they were waiting.

"You know you dress nice for a top notcher, Unnie!" Ae Young said and we went to the hospital where her Oppa was confined. We arrived and we entered the huge room. There were already 6 guys besides her Oppa. 8 more girls? We all fit in the room. I looked and around and saw my so called master. He looked at me and widened his eyes.

"YOU!" We said in unison.


HELLO LOVELY READERS! I'M BACK WITH A QUITE LONG UPDATE! YEYYY! THEY FINALLY MET! REJOICE! I'M SORRY IF IT'S QUITE LATE AND THERE SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS :( ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO, YEAH. WELL, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! DO SUBSCRIBED IF STILL HAVEN'T! LOVE YOU GUYS~