Hell starts now.

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

I woke up a bit earlier than I did yesterday. I did my daily routines and went out for a short jog. I went straight back to the dorm and prepared breakfast for the girls. I woke the girls up and took a bath and dressed up. I wore that white dress and wore a sweater over it. I went downstairs to see some of the girls were already eating the food I prepared. I sat down and watched them eat. Eun Hee was looking at me with an unexplainable expression on.

“Does it taste that terrible? Give me that I’ll throw it.” I said slightly embarrassed standing up grabbing the plates.

“YAH! What are you doing? MY FOOOOOD!” Eun Hee said getting the plates.

“What? Why? It tastes terrible, right? You don’t have to pretend, it’s okay.” I said.

“ANIYO! IT’S DELICIOUS! IT’S DAEBAK! Give me that back! I want more!” Eun Hee said.

“Really?” I said getting a piece of the waffles I prepared and tasted it. It tastes okay. Waffles are my specialty. I continued eating and the door bell suddenly rang. I stood up and went to the door. I opened the door to see a tall boy with blonde hair. Who’s he?

“Sourin Noona?” He asked. I nodded my head in reply. What is a boy doing standing in front of our dorm, early in the morning?

“May I help you?” I asked

“Where is Ae Young?” HE asked. I raised my hand signalling him to wait there. He nodded his head and I went to the dining area where most of the girls are.

“There is a tall boy at our doorstep looking for Ae Young.” I said.

“Oh, Zelo’s here! Let him in.” Tae Hee Unnie said. Zelo? Why does he have blonde hair? I let him in and led him to the kitchen. He bowed at them and asked where Ae Young was. 

“Oh, she’s still sleeping. You should wake her up now.” RanNeul Unnie said. I led him to their room and he just barged in. I saw Ae Young still sleeping.

“Thanks Noona.” He said. I went back downstairs and sat back down.

“Who’s he?” I asked.

“He’s Zelo, Ae Young’s boyfriend.” RanNeul Unnie said. I choked upon hearing the word boyfriend.

“AE YOUNG HAS A BOYFRIEND? SHE’S JUST 16, RIGHT?!” I said.

“Yeah, it’s that typical childhood best friends eventually fall in love kind of story.” Min Yeon Unnie said then their heads turned to Haerin. Haerin looked up and was startled.

“What?” Haerin asked innocently.

“Nothing.”  Min Gi said innocently and sweetly smiling at her

“Stop that. You look creepy.” Haerin said. I chuckled at their actions and bickering. I finished eating and went back to our room and got my bag. I took my phone and earphones on the desk near my bed and checked for any messages. There was one message from ‘Master’

From: Master

To Stupid Nerd

I want my coffee by 7. Tic toc time is running, Stupid Nerd.

  I scoffed at his message and ignored it. Doesn't he know that Stupid Nerd does NOT make any sense?! I went back downstairs and they were all ready to go. I went outside with them and they all hopped in to their bikes and were ready to go.

"Oh. You could borrow Ae Young's bike for today." Tae Hee Unnie said.

"No need. I'll just walk to school!" I said waving my hands in front of my face.

"You should go with us! We insist!" Minyeon Unnie said.

"Well, I have one problem" I said looking at the ground and biting my lip.

"What is it?" RanNeul Unnie asked.

"I-"

"She doesn't know how to ride a bike." Someone said from behind me. I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Good Morning girls!" Ji Hoon said. They greeted each other Good Morning and talked. I cleared my throat informing them that the clock is ticking.

"Well, I have to get going. Bye! I'll see you in school, baby girl!" He said smiling at us then waving childishly at me.

"Bye Ji Hoon! AND STOP CALLING ME BABY GIRL!" I said and smacked his head. He left and they were all looking at me weirdly.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked them.

"You guys aren't dating anymore, right?" Haerin asked. I nodded my head in reply.

"Then why are you two still. AH! Just forget about it. Sit here." She said tapping the stirring wheel of her bike.

"I'm too heavy to sit there! We might fall!" I said.

"Don't worry! Come one just sit!" I sat down still uneasy but after quite some time I got used to it. My phone kept on vibrating signalling new text messages. Being the nice person that I am I told them to stop by the café for a while. I got the cup of capuccino and we went straight to school. When we reached school, we bid our goodbyes and agreed to see each other during lunch. I waved good bye and I was about to go to my homeroom when I remembered the cup of capuccino. I ran to the garden and saw a familiar figure. He waited here? So much for a cool exterior. Did I just say he's cool?! I walked towards him he didn't notice me since he was staring at the other sirection. I cleared my throat extending my arm, handing him his coffee. He glared at me and I just fake smiled at him.

"You're late. It's past 7, Stupid Nerd." He said while getting the coffee.

"So? You should be thankful I even came and brought you coffee." I said and rolled my eyes at him. He shook his head and smirked. He looks scary doing that. Yes, I am scared of L. Wait, I don't know his real name yet!

"We have to talk." He said in a tone where the guys in the dramas say when they're gonna dump their girlfriends. He pulled out a paper from his bag along with a pen. 

"You have to sign this. It's not that complicated." He said handing me the paper. I read the paper and there was the words SLAVERY CONTRACT screaming at my face. Really a contract? I read the contract and I read some of it aloud to him.

"Do whatever your master tells you, I'm fine with that. Do what the other Infinite members want you to do, What? Whatever. Never Fall in love with your master. Too full of yourself, huh? You might be the one falling for me. And lastly be nice to your master. I'm naturally nice so- WAIT. ANDWAE. ME BE NICE TO YOU?! Andwae." I said shoving him the contract.

"You have to sign that Stupid Nerd. If you don't, your out of this school. Kicked out." He said glaring at me. They can't kick me out! I'm way too precious in this school! Besides I know the owner of this school! He's my godfather and he and my dad are close friends!

"You can't kick me out. Mr. Kim and my dad are very close friends. My family helped start this school. You can't kick me out. Sorry for you."

"You don't know what we can do. Now sign that."

"Fine." I said then signed the contract. Ugh, I hate this! I stuck with him for a whole semester! The bell rang and we went to our respective classes.


HELLO DEAR SUBBIES! ALAS I UPDATED! I UPDATED COZ OF INFINITE'S MV! KYAAA! You haven't watched it yet?! FOR YOU! YOU SHOULD GO AND WATCH IT NOOOOOW~ My Poor Husband  Myungsoo! Stuck inside a flying flipping car! DON'T FORGET TO WATCH ON WOOLLIM'S CHANNEL! WELL DO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE MV AND THE LATEST UPDATE! I know it's quite short. MIAN :(