Old Promises

Friend, Idol, or more?

He remember everything now from her green grass stained jeans to her messed up hair falling out of her ponytail. They had been practicing a dance they had seen on tv. He had done it only after a few failures but_________ was having more trouble. 

"Maybe I should just give up." _______said as she sat down on a swing. Pouting she started to swing back and forth. 

"Don't worry ___________ you'll get it soon." Dongjun said as he went behind her and pushed the swing. They had both been trying not to think about the big issue that _________ would be moving in the next two days. Finally Dongjun broke.

"I'm going to miss you." he said as he half-heartedly push the swing.

"I'll miss you too." _______said as she stared at the ground. She had a small smile as she finally said, "Still when we are older were both going to be idols. So we will met again!" 

"Yeah we will meet again." dongjun said. The thought of her moving half a world a way was still to much. Worst of all she would move before he even got the chance to tell her that he liked her. He still felt that they were to young to date but he had to tell her how he felt. "_________ when we meet again when we are older will you give ke a chance to be your boyfriend?"

She turned around to stare at you from the swing, "What?" she said. He cleared his throat and tried again.

"When we both become idols and we meet again will you go out with me?" he said starring straight into her eyes. "I like you and I'm willing to wait until we both become successful and meet again."

"You'll wait. What if nether of us make it or if only one of us make it? What then?" she said she had turned around. He could usually read her emotions and he want to look in her eyes and see what she was thinking but instead he just said to her.

"We will both make it and if we don't then I will keep waiting for you so whatever happens then is in your hands." 

"I..I...let me think about it." __________ starts to walk away. "I will probably say yes though." She smiles back at Dongjun shyly then walks away. Dongjun couldn't help smile and jump for joy. 

They saw each other one more time after that at the airport. Dongjun's family had been close with __________'s so they had went to see each other off at the airport. When they were about to leave _________ secretly hands Dongjun apiece of paper and gives him a hug goodbye. Late. In the car Dongjun opened the paper in his lap. On the small stationary there was only one word 'yes'. 

Now years later here she stood in front of him. He was an idol and she was a trainee on her way to being one. He couldn't help as he felt a smile tugged at his lips and he gave her a large hug. "It's so great to see you." Dongjun said as he let her go out of the hug.

"I know I missed you." they both started to talk none stop about the last few years they both kept thinking about the promise but neither said anything. They both just kept wondering to theirselves if the other still felt the same way.

---------------

Thank you for reading and sorry my chapters are so short I'll start making them longer soon I promise.