Childhood love

Friend, Idol, or more?

Dongjun had been waiting for _________ forever wanting her to finally walk into his room. When he thinks it's finally going to be her group he is so excited. He constantly stares at the door and when it finally opens it is his manger. Dongjun had to go leave to tape for Let's go dream team. He about falls over and dies at that moment. 

"Manger hyung do I have to?" Dongjun whines. 

"Do you have to? That's not even a question." the manger replies. So off Dongjun has to go then before he can even see _________ let alone talk to her.

A week later Zea was relaxing for what seemed like the first time in a long time at the practice rooms when the topic of the trainees came up. "They all seem like a well round group. I wonder if the president is going to release a new group soon?" minwoo said looking around at the others. They were sitting in the dance studio were they practice waiting for the manger to get back with some lunch. 

"I hope so that would be fun and maybe they can help get our company more recognized." Taehun said . 

"what do you think the next group will be a giro or boy group?" Heechul asked.

"probably a girl group since they seem farther along." kevin said he had been watching the trainees carefully last week trying to predict who would make it and who wouldn't. 

"Dongjun you are being pretty quiet what do you think will happen with the trainees?" junyoung asked the maknae but he didn't get a response. "Dongjun?" 

Dongjun snapped out of it as he stopped starring into Space. " what hyung?" The whole group looked around at each other and Siwan spoke up first.

"He has it bad doesn't he?" 

"All he ever thinks about is _________." hyungshik said as they all shaked their heads.

"I do not I was just thinking about.... Uh.... New flip Ideas I can't do the same cartwheels and flips all the time." Dongjun replied trying to make it look like he wasn't think about her even though he was. 

"Sure what ever lies you have to say to make yourself feel better." kwanghee said. Just then there was a knock on the door. 

"why is manger hyung knocking usually he just comes straight in?" Minwoo said as they all started at the door. 

" I don't know but Dongjun go get it." junyoung said. Dongjun walked to the door when he opened it he was greeted by a smiling _______. he was shocked when he saw her and stood their with out saying a word. 

"Hello , my name is ________, can I come in I brought your guys food." she said as she motioned towards the food. Kevin came up behind the still stif Dongjun and pulled him away.

"of course you can we always welcome food." he said in English. "It's nice to see you again ________. do you remember me?"

"how could I forget you Kevin-shi?" _______said in return. She came in and set the food on the ground in front of them and said "your manger had to run home quickly and asked me to bring your food to you. He said that  should stay and eat with you until he gets back." 

"Yeah we get to eat with________!!!" kwanghee said as he grabbed into the bag to get some food.

__________ laughed and sat down In the circle she turned to Dongjun and said "I don't think we've met yet my name is....." she stopes squinted and then her face lit up "Dongjun-oppa no way!" she ran up to Dongjun and got really close to his face. " I can't believe it. It is you!"

All of Zea looked confused as they exchanged looks. Junyoung finally spoke "________, do you know Dongjun?" 

"Ofc ourse we lived down the street from each other when we were younger. We used to play together until I moved out of the country." she smiled at Dongjun, " Oppa don't you remember me?" Dongjun thought about it until he remembered a small girl with long curls always back in a ponytail. Her sun dress swayed from the breeze coming from the sea as a smile graced her face. Dongjun did't notice until now the girl standing in front of him was none other then his childhood crush. No wonder he liked her know without even talking to her. They had already talk hours on end playing house share dreams Dancing singing and laughing together. 

"__________-ah." he said slowly as all the memories rushed back into his mind. The last and most vivid being him confessing his love to her on the playground.

--------------

sorry about spelling and weird format and names I will fix it later but I write these on my iPod and then fix it on my computer I will fix them late. Please continue to read and plllleeeeaaassseeee tell me what you think of the story and how I could improve or what I'm doing wrong. I want to get better so I need your help. Thanks for reading.