Stalking again?

Friend, Idol, or more?

After all the miss understandings were cleared up things went smoothly. ________ spent time with Dongjun and Dongho and sometimes both until they looked like they were about ready to fight.  She didn't have much time to spend with them though since she was busy preparing for her debut. A few weeks before her debut she met with Dongho and Dongjun at her families cafe.

"So what is concept?" Dongho asked her.

"Hmmm....Guess." Dongjun and Dongho both took a minute and thought about it. 

"I would say bad girl." Dongjun said first.

"Well I would say y." Dongho said with a weird grin that made you laugh but got him a kick under the table from Dongjun.

"You guys are both weird. It is going to be more of a cute girl next-door dance song."

"Well that sounds different." Dongjun said they both had confuse looks on their face. 

"I am probably explaining it wrong." She said as she rubbed the back of her head. 

"That's fine we will see when the time comes." Dongho said. 

"You will get to show off your dance moves though? That's great your an amazing dancer."

"Thanks." She said with a blush and Dongjun smiled triumphantly.

Dongho not to out did told her, "I think your amazing all the time." Dongho told her putting on a cute face. Instead of blushing like he hoped she ended up laughing at him.

"You just stole what I said." Dongjun told him.

"No I made it better." At that the two of them started bickering and __________ just shook her head. 

"I have to go practice I will see you soon." She went and got her stuff and left. 

Her mother came over and patted the two on the back. "Maybe hold back the fighting next time okay?" They just looked at the table not saying anything.

---------------

Dongjun arrived for practice earlier then his hyungs because of his activities. He was sitting alone in his practice room wait for them when he looked out the small window on their door of the practice room. He saw ________ walk into the room across from theirs and he had an idea. He quietly walked to the door and peeked out to see if anyone was in the hallway. Seeing as it was all clear he went over and peaked into the room. 

He knew he shouldn't spy on her because she wanted to wait until she had her debut song almost down before showing it to him but he was so curious he had to spy. He watched her talk to some back up dancers and then right before she was about to start heard someone clear their throat. 

He turned  to see all of his hyungs standing with their arms crossed staring at him. Junyoung was the one who spoke out. "Kwanghee, remember how I said that you where on the border line of stalking?"

"Yep!" Kwanghee said happily from the back of the group.

"Well this is what actual stalking is. Make sure you don't cross this line okay?" They all walked into their practice room while Dongjun trailed in afterwards.

"Hyung it's not what you think!"

---------

sorry for the short chapter and long time it toke to update. I am in college now and busy as crazy.  Try for another soon.