Surprise

Friend, Idol, or more?

When dongjun got to the cafe he looked into rhe window to see __________ setting out what seemed like a cake. There as also what seemed like take out  Also on the table. 

__________ looked up and saw him. She waved and went to open the door. He came inside and said, "What is all this?"

"I'm throwing mysepf a suprise party." _________ replied. dongjun laughed. 

"I don't think you get this whole surprise party thing usually it's a surprise to whoever the party is for not the geusts." They both laughed and sat down at the table. Dongjun told her about his day and how filming went. After they ate Dongjun finally asked, "So why are you throwing yourself a surprise party?"

"Why should there be a reason? Maybe I just wanted to have a party." 

"No there is a reason. You don't like parties even small ones unless there is a reason." Dongjun replied. 

"Darn it.  No fun you know me to well."  _________ pouted and Dongjun laughed again.   

"Oh look at your agyeo." He poked her cheeks and smiled.

"I know and I already can't believe I did that."

"So? Out with it what is this 'important new'?"

She took a breath and then said really quickly, "I'm Going to debut!" 

Dongjun was almost speechless all he coild get out was, "Really?" She nodded and dongjun jumped up out of his chair. He picked _______ up into a hug and then spinned her around. "I can't believe it."  he set her down and then without thinking he quickly kissed her cheek. After the kiss both of them where suprised. It truthfully did become a surprise party then. They both did become surprised then and so did there aduience outside. 

-----------------------

Kwanghee got back to the dorm after he talked with Dongjun.  Ow tht he knew it was Dongjun that _______ wanted to tell he couldn't keep still all the others noticed. All of the members where watching the Tv and playing games when Kwanghee suddenly cried out in frustration. None of the members where surprised by the sudden outburst but their geusts were. 

The truth was some of the u kiss members had come over to hang out. They had become friends after filming Idol league and a few of them had come over. Kevin, Eli, Kiseop, and Dongho were all wondering what was happening. 

"I can't take it anymore. I going over there now." Kwanghee said as he walked towards the door. 

"Hyung you can't just spy on them." Hyungshik told kwanghee as Junyoung pulled him back from the door. 

"What are you talking about?" kevin asked confused. Ukiss just looked at ZE:A as they tried to hold him back from the door. 

"Dongjun and our favorite trainee are on a date." Heechul said.

"It's not a date." Siwan said. 

"Then what is it?" heechul responed. 

"Favorite trainee?" dongho asked. He was afraid he already knew who the trainee was. Where they really that close?

"Her name is _________ she was Dongjun's childhood friend and new love intrest." taeheon said. 

eli laughed "What is this a drama?" 

"Might as well be those two are as intresting as one." taeheon replied.

"What do you mean?" kiseop said. While the rest of ZE:A was still fighting.

"Lets see childhood friend seperated when one leaves the country. Before she left they promise to be together when they both become suscessful. Now at the same company with over protective brothers," taeheon pointed to ZE:A, " to give use some funny moments. The only thing that is really missing is the thrid erson to create the love triangle." He looked at Dongho. He didn't do it on perpose but when he did Dongho felt somehow guilty.

At that they heard from across the room Junyoung yell, "Fine!" the five of them looked to see kwanghee doing a victory dance. "Only for alittle while then we come home. Also Dongjun can't know we are stalking him." Kwanghee looked offended.

"It is not stalking it is following silently without letting anyone knowing your there." they all hit their heads when they heard that.

"Hyung that is still the same thing." minwoo td Kwanghee, but Kwanghee ignored them.

--------------------

Soon all of them where walking the streets to find __________ cafe. U-kiss had come along because they had nothing better to do. That was of course for the members besides Dongho. Dongho didn't know why but he felt a little jealous. He wouldn't amit it he said it was just looking out for his old friends. 

"Kwanghee you mean to tell me you dragged us all out here and you don't even know where it is." Siwan said. He was tired they had been looking for about thirty minutes. They were about to give up when minwoo called out.

"Hey isn't that them?" they looked in to the window and saw __________ and dongjun.

"Wow it does look like a date." Eli said some how they were all able to look into the window. They saw Dongjun jump up and hug __________.

"She must of told him." Siwan pointed out. Thats when all of them stopped. Dongjun kissed _________ on the cheek. Dongho then felt his heart break.