Secret

Friend, Idol, or more?
A few days later ________ had just figured out that she was going to be in the new girl group being made by starempire. As soon as she figured it out she ran around the company's office building to find Dongjun. She couldn't find him so she was in one of the practice rooms and texted him instead.

From: ________ 

To: Dongjun Oppa

Where are you important news!!!!!

Luckly he had his phone on him. And soon he replied: 

From: Dongjun

To: _________

Filming I'll be done late. Proably 9 or later. Can i come to the cafe when done? Then you can tell me. 

From:_________

To: Dongjun oppa

Ok Oppa but you better hurry there.

From: Dongjun

To: _________

Of course. I have to go break over. 

From:_________

To: Dongjun oppa

Good luck oppa.

She couldn't tell him over the phone so she decided that she would have to wait to tell him. Just think soon i will be busy lile that also! She tbought to herself. "i can't wait!" the last part she said out loud. At that time Kwanghee happened to be walking into the practice room. 

"Can't wait for what?" Kwanghee asked loudly. 

"Oh, oppa its a secret." ________ said the truth was she wanted Dongjun to be the first to hear that she had almost reached your goal. 

"Ooooh, I love secrets tell me!" 

"I can't oppa I'll definetly tell you tomorrow. i have to go, see you later." with that she ran out the door before he could plead anymore.

When__________ ran out she almost ran into Siwan. She aploigized and then ran down the hall way.

"What was that about?" siwan asked kwanghee as he entered the practice room.

"Siwan, __________ is keeping secrets from me!" 

"What do you mean secrets?" siwan asked Kwanghee. 

"I mean that she said," he tried to do an impresion of ________, "'I can't wait!' and i asked her what she couldn't wait for and she said 'oh oppa it's a secret.'" 

Siwan laughed and said, " That has to be the worst impersonation i have ever seen." 

"Thats not funny _________ never keeps secrets from me. My little girl is keeping secrets. Do you think its a guy? Whay if she got a boyfriend?" kwanghee seemed panicked. 

"your little girl? Is she your daughter?" siwan had tried to suppress his laugh but it wasn't working. 

"She's like my little sister and what if she does have a boyfriend? Dongjun would cry." 

"If I tell you the secret would you promise not to say anything to anyone?" Kwanghee's eyes widened. 

"She told YOU and not ME!"

"No no no manager hyung told me. He knew that we were close so he told me." 

"Oh." kwanghee blinked calming down signifacantly. "Okay tell me." 

Siwan laughed and then told kwanghee, "_________ was chosen to be in the new girl group that the company has been talking about." 

"Oh my gosh I have to go congradulate her!" he was about to run off but siwan grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Didn't I say don't tell anyone there is obviously a reason she hasn't told us yet. Don't say anything to her untill she tells you."

"fine i won't say anything." He said a little disapointed.

"Good."

------------------

Kwanghee was in the practice room working on a cool dance he coukd use on variety shows when dongjun walked in. He grabbed a bag and was about to walk out when he noticed Kwanghee. 

Kwanghee called out to him. "yah, Maknae why you in such a hurry where you don't even greet your hyung."

"Hyung sorry i didn't see you there." Dongjun turned towards him but it was obvious there was somewhere else he rather be. 

"Whats the rush Dongjun? Lets go do something since we both dont have a schedule right now." Kwanghee was bored and really wanted something to do besides tell ________ or anyone else about her 'secret'. 

"Sorry hyung I can't I have to go meet someone now." dongjun said and was about to leave when kwanghee but him in a head lock. 

"Who you going to go see your girlfriend?" he said in a joking tone but at the word girlfriend dongjun blushed. "What! Dongjun has a girlfriend?" kwanghee said clearly suprised by dongjuns reaction. 

"No not a girlfriend I wish. I'm going to see ________ she said she had big news she had to tell me." Dongjun made his way out of the head lock while Kwanghee finally came to figure out why it was a secret. 

"So your who she is going to tell." Kwanghee said. 

"Tell what?" 

"Nothing you'll figure out soon." with that Kwanghee left the practice room. 

"What was that about?" Dongjun looked at his clock and yelled "Oh no I'm late." then he ran out the door.