Following

Friend, Idol, or more?

They follow her for a while until Kwanghee finally says something. "Okay. I am officially tired of this. Where in the world is she even going it's been like ten hours since we started to follow her." As he threw himself on to a nearby bench. He watched the girl by some tea from a Starbucks in what  seemed like an impossibly long line even though it was only three people. 

"Its only been like ten minutes drama queen and this was your idea in the first place or did you forget that already?" Junyoung said as he sat down next to Kwanghee and they watched the girl finally get to the register. This had been so far a really uneventful spying game as Kwanghee called it. All she had done so far was take the longest way possible to wherever she was going (they still hadn't figured out yet where that was) and now she had choosen the longest line to stand in to get a tea which took awhile to even be made. The only one of the three them who didn't seem to mind how long or boring this trip had been so far was Dongjun.           

So far he had been silently watching every once in a while he would point out something like, "Look! she likes that too." or, "Did you notice the way she some times skips when she walk?" his hyungs could already tell that he was starting to like her.

"Hyung did you see-"

"Yes Dongjun we saw that!" Kwanghee snapped. Even a cheerful person like Kwanghee was getting tired of Dongjun. 

"Hate to break it to you Dongjun but we have to go back and get ready to practice with the trainees." Junyoung told him.

"Really hyung can't we stay a little longer?" he asked.

"We are already late as it is."

"Fine let's go."  Dongjun said with a pout. They head off to the company and as they walked off __________ came out of the coffee shop and walks right behind them. They arrived at the company and enter the building going off to get ready they don't even realize who the person right behind them was. 

Later on when all of the boys went to meet the trainees. They were not really paying attention to their faces at first. All of the trainees were sitting in a half circle on the floor facing ZE:A.

"They are so cute!" one of the girls whispered to another as ZE:A walked into the room. All of the boys had smiles plaster on their faces and it was hard to tell if they were real or not.

"Alright guys are you ready?" Kwanghee said in a loud over bearing voice that rang out throughout the room.

"We are so glad to see some new faces since the last time we were here. We are looking forward to working with each of you." Siwan said with his easy going smile. 

"Alright for now we are going to break up into smaller groups practice and get to know each other." junyoung said taking control of the room. "We are going to, for now, split into three groups that will go around to the different stations we have prepared rapping, vocals, and dancing. Each of you will work on these areas even if its not your main focus it is good to be well rounded."

Everyone split off into groups and for the moment while everyone was moving it was chaos. During that moment was when Dongjun looked across and in the open door saw her.