Workshop part 2

Friend, Idol, or more?

In the next workshop _______ and her group were all sitting and waiting for the instructors to come in when finally the door bursts open to a loud "Hello". She were zoned out when this happened and when kwanghee barges in she couldn't help but jump a little. When kwanghee saw her face he let out a large exaggerated gasp and ran over to her.

"You are _________ right?" he said as he got up close examining her.

"Yes can I help you." she ask a little sacred at how close he was getting. The others didn't know how to react and they were all a little surprised at kwanghees behavior.

Finally kwanghee said, " how about you don't take so long-"

Kwanghee's mouth was covered by Siwan who had apparently come in with Kwanghee but Kwanghee's entrance had surprised them to much to notice. 

"Sorry he  is just excited to see you since the teachers have told us a lot about you. All of you actually." he said in a cool calm voice. " excuse us for a second." Siwan says as he drags the helpless kwanghee over to the corner. Soon all of them can hear is muffled voices. 

Over in the corner siwan is yelling at kwanghee as quiet as possible. "What were you going to tell her exactly? That you Junyoung and Dongjun stalked her on her way here?"

"We didn't stalker her we followed her silently." Kwanghee said as he looked over to see _______ and her group giving them confused looks.

"Yeah whatever that is still stalking."

"Well what should I say?" 

"How about, 'Hi, it's nice to meet you' since this is supposed to be the first time you guys are meeting!!!" 

"That's a good idea! That must be why your the brain of Zea."

"It doesn't take a genius to figure that out." Siwan said in the most sarcastic voice he could muster. 

"Excuse me?" kwanghee turns to see her trying to ask him a question.

"Yes?" 

"You know we only have about forty five minutes until the next work shop right?" she said hinting at what she though was obvious.

"Your point?" Kwanghee said.

She were getting impatient and just snapped and sarcastically said, "Aren't we supposed to learn something." Siwan Bursted out laughing at that comment while Kwanghee just stared with a shocked expression glued to his face. "Well can we get started."

Kwanghee shakes himself it of and started to tell all of them what they needed to know giving them tips on what to do for interviews, variety shows and Making yourself known to the public and seniors in the industry. It was a fun time seeing Kwanghee and Siwan messing around and ________ felt like she learned a lot from the workshop. Somethings that they taught them like aegyo for the fans and ways to slip out of unwanted conversations. Before the class ended _________ found herself talking to Siwan while Kwanghee was messing with the others. 

"So do you know about us as a band? Zea I mean." Siwan said as she was talking about the company.

"I'm sorry to say not as much as I should." she look down worried if he is going to be angry at her. 

Siwan just laughed at her. "Your funny you know."

she look up at him confused, "What?" 

"We don't expect You to know everything about us." Siwan laughs and then his face turns serious. "But you should have at least tried since we are your seniors." 

She panic now really worried about it, "I'm really sorry I do know some about you guys." Siwan looks up at her and starts to laugh. 

"I'm kidding really." 

"that's not funny Siwan-shi!" she put her head down into her arms and start to cry. Siwan has a panicked look on his face as he tries to get her to calm down.

"I'm sorry really no more jokes." he said.

 Then he hears muffled laughter and she looked up at him with a smile on his face and she said, "Got you!" Siwan just stare at her with a shocked look on his face. 

From across the room she heard Kwanghee call over and say "Good one __________." she laugh and then she heard  people moving to the next workshop.

she stood up and said "Thank you for the lesson" as she ran out after her group. 

"What do you think?" Kwanghee asks after ________ left the room. 

"I approve of her. She is going to be a good addition to the atmosphere around here." 

"Why so many words? Just say she's fun!"