Jealousy?

Friend, Idol, or more?

"Dongjun oppa? What are you doing here?" _________ asked a little confused because he was short of breath like he had been going somewhere in a hurry.

  Dongjun realized it might look a little weird. He had practically flew down the steps of headquaters from the practice room because he had thought the elevator was taking to long. Then he ran across the street just in time to run into _________ as she walked out the door. He couldn't say that he had come to stop her from talking to any boys so he came with an excuse righb on the spot. "I....uhhh.....wanted something to drink because.... I was thirsty.....so because didn't have much time I ran to come get it. Yeah thats what happen." mentally he was kicking himself thats the best excuse he could come up with? 

Dongho had heard all of that and laughed at dongjun."So since you where thirsty you ran making yourself more thirsty when there is proably water in your practice room." Dongjun glared at dongho and dongho glared right back.

"We were out." Dongjun said in a not so friendly voice towards Dongjun. Why was he here?Dongjun wondered. More importantly what did he want with _________? 

"Well there is always a drinking fount-" dongho was cut off when _________ yelled out.

"oh man I'm late." she looked at her watch and bolted out, "Bye oppa bye Dongho." She ran out of the building and across the street towards headquaters. 

"__________ I'll message you later okay?" dongho called after her she just waved behind. Dongho laughed as dongjun started to walk out of the door. "Weren't you going to buy a drink?" Dongho asked with a smirk on his face. Dongjun glared at Dongho as he bought a drink and stomped back to headquaters. "bye to you too." Dongho said at the retreating dongjun. 

Man, I could just punch him. Dongjjn thought as he walked away.

-----------------------

Later on that day Dongjun walked up to _________ in the pratice room. "Hey __________." she turned and smiled at him.

"Hey oppa." ahe called back.

"What are you doing now?" dongjun asked as he walked up beside her. She was picking up her stuff and it looked like she was leaving. 

"I just finished practice so nothing really. What about you oppa?"

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to get something eat or drink. You know we haven't seen each other much these days... So what do you think?" dongjun was praying she would say yes. If she didn't did that mean she was intrested in Dongho?

"of course i'll go oppa. Lets get something to eat i'm starving." _________ smiled brightly at him and started to walk out the door. 

Dongjun felt like he was going to yell out at any second. He felt as though he could run out on to the roof and yell out in excitment. He had to stop himself though. He knew just that she was going to eat with him didn't mean that she wasn't so how involved with that Dongho guy. Truthfully Dongjun knew he was being over protective but he couldn't stop. 

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked her yhey had been kind of just walking for a little while. Dongjun had put on a hat and glasses and a scarf. _________ turned towards him and laughed. "What?"

Still laughing she barely was able to reply. "Even if you wear thqr i can still tell its you." dongjun smiled. 

"I hope you can its only others i want not to reconize me." They both laughed about it for a while. They then decided to order food to go and eat it at __________'s parents cafe.