Just listen

Friend, Idol, or more?

 They had just finished the last of their food whe. Night was about to fall. They had been talking nonstop about everything and Dongjun thought this might be the time to ask __________ about Dongho. 

"hey __________ i was wondering?" dongjun started.

"what oppa?" _________ looked at dongjun her head tilted to the side with a puzzled look on her face. 

"About today-" Before Dongjun could say anymore ___________ dad walked in and spoke in english rapidly. At first Dongjun couldn't u derstand but _________ did she replied and turned towards Dongjun. 

"He said since we aren't doing anything that we have to go down to the convient store and by some eggs. He just ran out and the shipment dosen't come until tomorrow mornimg. He needs some to prepare for tomorrow." _________ started to walk to the door and Dongjun got up and followed her.

By now the sun had set and the street lamps didn't do much to Light the road.  They started to walk down the road when Dongjun noticed _________ seemed a little anxious. It dawned on him why. "All grown up and still afraid of the dark huh?" _________ eye's grew wide and she looked away from him. 

"No oppa what would give you that idea." To prove she was tough she walked alittle ahead. Dongjun took that oppurtunity to pick up a rock and throw it into a nerby alley way. It made a surpising loud noise and _________ made an almost soundless scream and turned to hide her face in Dongjun's coat. 

"don't worry there is nothing there it was a rock I threw it?" Dongjun said trying to calm her down. He her hair and said he was sorry. 

"Thats not funny oppa you knew I was afraid why make it worse?"

"I'm sorry." She started to calm down but ________ was still holding onto. Dongjun. "Do you remember what I used to say to calm you down when we were young?" without making a sound __________ shoke her head yes. Dongjun smiled as he sang a simple line "Just listen to my voice and I'll protect you. Don't be afraid and I'llalways be there."  ________ finally lifted her head. She hit Dongjun in the shoulder and started walking. Dongjun laughed and faked injured rubbing his shoulder. He then caught up to __________ and but his arm around her shoulder. She leaned into him alittle and walked the rest of the like that.

When they got back and gave the eggs to her dad, Dongjun asked ________, "Your dad knows your afraid of the dark correct?" _________ shoke her head yes. "Then why did he have you go in the dark." 

"proably because you were with me and I always fell safe with you."

That simple sentence sent Dongjun over the edge. His smile was so wide if he hadn't just put on his scarf to go back to the dorm. _________ might have seen that smile and thought he was crazy. So with the goofiest grin on his face he said goodbye and walk the way home in what seemed like a trance. He didn't remeber walking home, or unintentionally ignoreing his hyungs and going straight to bed. He did remeber though as soon as he was home in bed that he never asked _________ about Dongho. He hit hisbhead at his stupididy. It didnt last long though because he thought he got a better present then the issue being reveled. The line "I always feel safe with you." still rang in his head.