Rejected

Friend, Idol, or more?

 

The next day at the company __________ was walking around oblivious to the world. Everyone noticed this too. 

 

She ran into ZE:A in the hallway and they were all confused why you were like this they thought since what they saw last night was the two of them getting to heather they didn't understand. They thought you would be happy and the complete opposite as you were now.

 

"Whats wrong?" Siwan asked her. ________ didn't hear him and kept walking that was when Kwanghee stepped in.

 

"Yah! Come back to life _________!" Kwanghee said as he shook _________'s shoulders. 

 

"Oh I didn't See you there oppa." She says she bows and then continues to walk down the Hallway. She started to turn a corner when she almost ran right into Dongjun. She brightened some. "Oh good morning Oppa." she said trying to hide how depressed she was. "What are you doing today?" at that Dong Jun just passed right by her ignoring her. "O-oppa?" she tried again but he keep walking. She felt tears start to build up. Luckily right next to her was a bathroom she went in and locked herself inside. 

 

All of this happened to be seen by the companies (or more like _________ and Dongjun's) own personal stalkers. Siwan and Hyungshik stood with their mouths hung openin disbelief. Taehun and Kevin had a disapproving look on Their faces. Heechul and Minwoo where trying their best to hold back Kwanghee who was about to go on a rampage. Saying things like, "What is doing making our __________ cry who does he think he is?" Junyoung on the other hand went to find Dongjun and figure out what that was all about. 

 

"Make sure _________ ok?"He said to the remaining members. "I'll go see what in the world Dongjun is thinking."They all nodded. Siwan and Kevin followed Junyoung while the others went to _________. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Kwanghee tried first he knocked on the door and yelled through the door. "__________, come out already. Just tell us what is going on." After that nothing happened. Taehun gave another diss approving look.

 

"Hyung be a little more caring." he told him. Kwanghee just glared at him. Minwoo walked up to the door and knocked quietly. 

 

"We know your upset please just tell us what's wrong." he pleaded. None of the members could stand to see her like this they all thought of _________ as their little sister. 

 

"Nothing's wrong Oppa I'll be out in a sec." said her voice small and trembling like she was crying. When she came out she had a smile plastered to her face but her eyes were red and you could tell she had been crying.

 

"What's wrong?" Hyungshik asked her. She was about to answer when another trainee came up. 

 

"We are about to start _________ you better go to the practice room or else you get scolded again." the trainee said and waited for her to come with her. 

 

"You're right." _________ she was glad no she didn't have to explain anything to the guys. "I have to go see you guys later." with that her and the other trainee ran off.

 

"ah man she is to sneaky." kwanghee said depressed because he didn't get anything out of her. 

 

"Why did they have to pass at that moment?" heechul said. The members decided to go find dongjun and get it out of him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dongjun as soon as he turned the corner away from _________ he regretted what he had done. He ran into a empty conference room. As soon as he got in their and closed the door he leaned against it and slowly dropped to the floor.  He kept think what had he done. Even if she reverted him, forgot the promise, or even preferred Dongho that was no reason to treat her the way he did. 

 

"Kim Dongjun!" some yelled from behind the door as they knocked really loudly on the door. He knew from the voice it was the always reliable leader. He didn't want to talk to him now even though he knew he should. 

 

When Dongjun didn't answer and the three boys outside got tired of waiting they tried to open the door. The door only opened a little before being pushed back shut so all three of them pushed on the door. Dongjun was  slid away as the door opened. That was when Siwan Kevin and Junyoung entered. Junyoung had a serious look on his face when he entered and said, "We need to talk."