Solo artist

Friend, Idol, or more?

She was in a practice room waiting for training to start. She had never figured out any more details about the group and it had almost been a week since she figured out she was chosen. She was worried something might have happened and she wouldn’t debut because she hadn’t heard of any other girls debuting. Right then one of the instructors came in and told ________ to report to the CEO of the company. She walked down the hall and knocked on the door at the end which had always been intimidating. She knocked on the door.

“Come in.” _________ slowly opened the door and peeked through.

“Hello.” She said as she walked in. Behind the desk sat the current CEO of the company a nice enough man for the job he holds. “Umm… Someone told me to come here?” She said nervously. She had never really talked to him before directly.

“Yes I called for you. It is about your debut. Have a seat please.” He said never looking up from a few papers. She sat in a chair in front of his desk. The room was quiet as she waited for him to talk. “So I called you because of what you were told before. We would like to have you debut but after much consideration we decide you will not be debuting in an idol group.”

“What do you mean? I am not going to debut?” she could feel tears forming but tried her hardest to hold them off.

“No you will but not as a group but as a solo artist.” He said with a smile on his face.

----------------------------

She sat at one of the tables in her parents’ café she couldn’t think straight. A solo artist. She had a huge smile on her face as whenever she thought back on it. Her phone was on the table perfectly in the middle when she looked at it she frowned. She had this great news and she had to tell someone but she didn’t know who. Dongjun, Dongho she just didn’t know who to call.

She hadn’t spoken to either of them since ZE:A left for Japan. They wouldn’t be back for at least another week. She was about to throw her phone throw her phone when it suddenly rang. She was surprised and almost dropped it but after doing what seemed like acrobatic act in the air she caught the phone and answered it.

“Hello?” she said quickly.

“_________! Where are you?” A loud voice said. She instantly recognized it.

“Kwanghee oppa. What do you need.” She said as she tried not to laugh.

“Yah you’re no fun! Are you doing anything right now?” He asked and ­_______ was confused.

“No. Why?” she asked.

“Because me, Siwan and Hyungsik are in town for the next two days for schedule come over.” He said and she had to smile because she missed those guys.

 “Okay where are you at? The dorm?”

“Yes!”

“Okay I will be over in a bit.”

“Okay bye bye.” He said and he hung up the phone. Siwan and hyungsik watched him as he did it and gave him and expecting look.

“What did she say hyung?” Hyungsik whispered. Just then the bedroom door opened and he saw Dongjun come out and lay on the couch.

“Who was on the phone?” Dongjun asked.

The three hyungs in the room looked nervously at each other wondering if this plan would work

---------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I was busy and lazy and couldn’t think of what to write. Now that I got started again I will try to update more often.