Misunderstandings

Friend, Idol, or more?

"I know its great right?" _________ said after he kissed her on the cheek. Dongjun was heart broken. He was at first worried that she would get mad about the kiss. He didn't think that her putting it off would be even worst. 

"Yeah, I know the other guys in ZE:A are going to be excited to have you in our ranks" Dongjun replied and laughed akwardly. The truth was it broke _________ heart also. She did like Domgjun but a relationship was not something he needed in his career right now. Her either for that matter. She just got her shot the company could take that away from her, but the main reason is she didn't want Dongjun to suffer. ZE:A was just starting to get more and more popular something like getting a girlfriend would take that popularity and flush it down the toliet. 

After that they sat down and had cake and finished all the food. After a while Dongjun had to go because of an early scheduele by then all of the adudience had left and she walked him to the door. She waved as he walked down the street. When he was gone she walked back to the seat she had just sat up from and ploped down in it. It didn't take long for her to realize she was crying. She laughed alittle and then pet her tears fall down. She almost jumped out her seat when she heard the door open. The person who was in the door suprised her though. Hastily she tried to wipe the tears from he eyes as she asked, "What are you doing here?"

-------------------------------

It hurt to see him kiss her on the cheek and then to see her smile afterwards they went back to their dinner what seemed like happily. Dongho couldn't take it he wanted despretly to know what they were saying but he was afraid that he also didn't want to know. When they first meet when she just becam a trainee for the first time at his company he found that he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

He did little things like say hi treat her to icecream or hold open the door for her. In order to get her attention and get to know her. They had becoke fast friends and Dongho hoped one day more. ___________ always seemed to think of him as just a friend and someone who debut before her. He was planning on telling her that he wanted to be more than friends when she suddenly left the company. 

Now he found her again and as fate wojld have it there was someone like Dongjun in her life. 

"I think we should go." Minwoo said as they saw Dongjun prepare to leave. Quickly they all started to head to the dorm. Dongho had a different plan though. 

"Hyung." Dongho called out. 

"What?" Eli turned around to face him.

"I'm going to the store real quick and back to the dorm. I don't feel that good." 

"Do you want me to go with you Kiseop asked the other ukiss members were worried about their maknae. 

"No I'll be fine I just hae a stomach ache nothing big." 

"ok but be careful." when eli said that dongjo had already start off. Dongho passed every store and passed the road to his dorm. He didn't want to lie to is hyungs but this was something he needed to do. He finally got to the cafe they had just saw the two in before. He looked in and saw __________ sitting by herself crying. That was the final straw he didn't know what exactly happened between the two but he knew he couldn't kust watch her cry. He slammed the door open.

He watched her try to hide tue tears as she asked, "What are you doing here?" he walked up to her and pulled her out of the chair. He looked at her before pulling her into a hug. No matter what he couldn't stand to see her cry. He wanted to be her shoulder to cry on. He wanted her to trust him. He could  tell she was surprised at first but tuen she started to openly cry while his arms held onto her tightly. To her he might just be afriend comforting another but to him this meant much more.  It seem like though that the cafes window was being watched alot because tthis time someone else witnessed this event. 

-----------------------------

"Why isn't he back yet?" kwanghee said loudly while he laid upside down on the couch in the dorm. 

"He'll be here soon." junyoung said to the others. They had just got back and ukiss decided they had to leave. The rest of them were waiting for Dongjun to come home. "Remember that no one tells Dongjun what we saw if he wants to talk about it then he will." just then the door opened. Dongjun came in took off hus shoes and wejt to his room. Junyoung barely had enough time to say, "Your back?" before the door shut behind him. The members where all confused. 

Dongjun slammed shut his door and laid down on his bed. He closed his eyes and hit his fists on the bed. He recalled what he saw earlier.  H had been going back to the cafe because he forgot his jacket there. He looked into the window to see if __________ was still up only to see Dongho and ___________ hugging her face was buried in his chest and his head was rested in hers. He couldn't believe it. Is that why she rejected him? he wonders. Either way Dongjun cant help but feel betrayed.