Forgotten face

Friend, Idol, or more?

Down in the store __________ was practicing a song that she would be singing for the company soon. She had been at the company only around a year, but before she had been apart of another agency. She took a break and over that time had realized what a stupid mistake she had made almost giving up her dream.( also almost losing her chance to keep her promise with Dongjun but she could think about that now.) __________was hoping that the new girl group that the company had started to put together might include her. Though nothing was official she could dream right? She went to take another bite of her ramen noddles only to discover she was biting into empty chopsticks she put them down and the slurped the rest of her soup. She looked over the lyrics one more time and was about to make her way to the building when a boy in sunglasses and a hat  Called out to her. 

"Hi ___________." the boy called as he got closer. __________ couldnt help but wonder who he was.

"Can i help you?" _________ asked. 

"You know you look funny when your confused. Its kind of cute." he laughed. The boy took off his glasses and ________ thought he looked alittle fimilar but not enough to remember. 

" Yah! It hasnt been that long since we last saw each other. I thought you would reconize me. Expecially since I'm on Tv and every where else." he made a pouty face which turned into a cute agyeo face and thats when she reconized him.

"Dongho its been so long. You've changed so much." _________ said as she she gave him a small hug. 

"__________ what happened to you why did you leave the company?" dongho asked he usually got straight to the point and today was no different. "I was going to give up." _________ sighed. 

Dongho gives her a strangle look, "you have a funny way of giving up isnt that music in your hand." she look down at the paper in her hand and laugh. 

"Turns out i couldn't. I'm a trainee at starempire entertainment now." 

"Why didnt you just come back to our company." Dongho asks 

"Well the truth is i thought About it and starempire just felt like the best fit." __________ smiles to herself as dongho wonders what makes her want to stay at starempire. ___________ looks at the time and freaks out. 

"Oh no. I'm late, sorry Dongho i have to go." As she starts to leave dongho calls after her.

"__________ at least me have your number." She quickly writes it down on the back of the ramen lid she just finished and after throughing away her trash runs out the door only to run into a face she could never forget.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for so long but i'm graduating high school and haven't had any time what so ever fo a few months. it should calm down now and i'llwrite more often. I'm also sorry the chaphter is so short. I am glad I put U-kiss in it though they are one of my favorite groups besides ZE:A. (B1A4, EXO, and some others also might make apperances soon.)