Workshops part1

Friend, Idol, or more?

After spending time in herr groups she split into new equal groups and this time she went between different station like rooms. There would be a room for vocals, dancing, rapping, and most importantly visuals, that's what Kwanghee called it anyway.

Her group consisted of three other trainees. The first was a bright and cheerful girl named Ki Eunri. She was nice enough since she had only been their for a month she didn't have many friends yet but Eunro talked enough that soon ________ could see them being friends. The next was lee bong cha she was mean looking girl who glared at anyone who passed. Everyone avoided her except for the only person she seemed to like which is her childhood friend ha dae jun or day as his stage name will most likely be. The trainees call him that because he was a bright person who was nice to everyone and always encourage all of them. Some times the trainees called Day and bong cha Day and Night. It had to behind their backs or else bong cha would have given them a death glare so strong that they would have felt it for a week. 

she liked her group though because they were all people she had talked to before and wanted to get to know. she had hoped to make new friends with this experience and now it seemed like she had a shot. 

The first room her group ended up going to was the one to help her with Rapping. The company wanted all of it's entertainers to be well rounded. So everyone no mater what had to go to every workshop. When she get to the room Eunri looked less then pleased to be there she wasn't good at rapping at all she stuttered over words and phrases and when it came to the English words... Well it was less then bearable.

"This is so embarrassing. I can't do this no matter how hard I try." she pouted in a cute aegyo type of way which made the two rappers of Zea laugh and _______ smile.

"Look all you have to do is keep practicing." Taehun,  he had introduced himself as, told her.

"That's true and look I can help you with your English. I'm not good at rapping either but we can learn that together." _______ told her this and she looked at you with a happy expression.

"Really you'll do that for me? Thank you so much _________!!!!" she said it as if you had just saved your life which you had to laugh at. "I know we will be great friends." 

Heechul the other teacher at the workshop smiled and said "that's a great idea you know." 

they all looked at him not understanding him and ________ were the one to finally ask him, "what?"

He, like apparently other members of Zea, laughed at her confused face and said "It is a good idea to make friends now in your trainee days. Close one that are going to stay by your side, encourage you and keep you on the right track to becoming an idol."

All of the trainees let that sink in as _______ continued to work on her rapping. No surprise Bongcha was an amazing rapper and Daejun was also good. When it was _________ turn nothing horribly wrong happened, but a lot of the time her words got a little switched up. Since she had only lived in Korea for half of her life sometimes her Korean got messed up especially when she tried to rap. While she and the other trainees were practicing Taehun and Heechul both were watching _________.

"that's got to be her." Heechul said in an urgent whisper. 

"You mean the one Dongjun hasn't stopes talking about since we saw her at the cafe?" Taehun whispered back.

"yeah they said she was a trainee but now that we see that it's true what do you think will happen?" Heechul asked.

"I don't know but I think that things are going to start getting real interesting soon."