Thanks

Friend, Idol, or more?

"Thanks." ___________ mumbled when she finally settled down. Dongho let go of her and she sat back down in her chair. Dongho went over to the counter and started to heat upsome water. 

"Hope you don't mind." he said after he had already started. __________ shook her head saying she didn't mind and in a minute or so he sat down with two cups one for him and one for her. She stared at it and then took the cup in her hands and took a sip. Dongho smiled and then started to drink his.

"What are you doing here by the way. I mean I'm glad you are I just..." __________ said after a while. 

"Well I was on my way home from a schedule and then I was passing this place and I knew it was your parents cafe from when we came when you where a trainee at our company. I saw the light on and looked to see if you were up and then I saw you." Dongho explained. It wasn't a lie but that wasn't the whole truth. __________ nodded her head not questioning him. It was silent for a little longer until finally he opened his mouth "Why?"

"Why what?" _________ asked avoiding the question. 

"Why are you crying." donghi pushed on. She had herhead down and whispered her answer.

"I hurt someome that I love." when she said thatwas the moment his heart stopped. He already knew that she liked Dongjun but Love? "I know he likes me to and we made a promise to date once we both debuted but..." she stopped and looked up at him her large browns eyes cut right through him. "He cant afford to have a relationship right now. I mean they are finally making thier way to the top and this could reaply hurt them." 

"So you did what to him exactly." he asked this but he already knew the truth. 

"In a way I rejected him. Im worried we wont be the same now." she said she looked at the wall and saw the clock. "I better go to bed its is late and I have practice in the morning. You probably have some schedule to."  When he was outside he turned and stopped her from closing the door.

"If you love him and he really loves you he wont be mad about this one incident." donggho said. Then he started to walk away.

"Thank you." __________ as she watched him leave. He knew he would regret helping them later bht for now he didn't want to see her cry.

_______________________________________________________

I sorry I haven't updated in awhile and that this chapter is so short. I have been procrastinating because I cna't think of what to do for the group I plan to use the two girls in the beginning. I can't thin of a name though. If anybody has an Idea for a name I'll give you credit in the description.