Meeting again.

Friend, Idol, or more?

She got to the building and looked up at it. That would probably be one of the things she would miss because she wasn’t going to be in a group. Living in the dorm with the other people in the group bonding with others she was going to be sad she was missing it. At the same time she was glad to have this opportunity to debut.  She went up to the door and rang the bell for ZE:A’s dorm soon small Siwan showed up on the small screen.  She looked into the small screen and waved.

“Oh. ­­­­­­­­_________ come on up.” The door buzzed and she headed straight to the elevator.

Ten minutes before Hyungsik went to dongjuns room and knocked on the door. "Dongjun!" 

"What Hyung?" an indifferent voice came from behind the door.

"make sure you are decent we have a guest coming over soon!" he said and he walked away. Dongjun's door flew open and Dongjun was standing at the door only in a pair of sweat pants and a sleeveless black shirt. 

"What do mean guest?" Dongjun said clearly confused. 

"What I said. We have a guest coming over." hyungsik stated. "You know what a guest is right or should I get the dictionary?" 

"Hyung. I know what a guest is but who would come at this time  and who even knows that us four are here today." Dongjun said tired of hyungsik's sarcasm.

"Some girl Kwanghee knows." hyungsik said and walked away. Dongjun still didn't get it.

----------------------

As the elevator slowly climbed to one of the top floors. _________ fiddled with the plastic bag in her hand. She had. Brought some left over desserts from the cafe for all of them she brought a lot so they could choose between a few differen options. When finally the elevator dinged and the door opened she walked down the hall and knocked. When the door opened kwanghee was at the door and attacked her with a hug. 

"I missed you!" he said as he squeezed her and practically pulled her in the dorm. 

"Oppa I missed you too but you are going to smash the cake." she said as she freed her arms  enough to hold a bag up. Siwan came and peeled kwanghee off of her while also taking the cake from her hand. 

"Hello!" Siwan said calmly as he pushed kwanghee in side the room.

"Yah, Siwan! I would have let go if someone asked!" kwanghee said as he pretended to throw alittle temper tantrum.

"I highly doubt  that." Siwan said cooly.

"Yah! How do you know?"

They where going back and forth when _________ interrupted and said "I missed you guys." that is when they realized that she was still standing at the door. They brought her inside and kwanghee pushed her into the living room and proudly announced, " Look who I found!"

"Oh hi!" hyungsik said as he turned away from the TV. That was when she realized that their was another person who was sitting turned away from her. almost instantly she knew who it was.

"Dongjun Oppa?" she said quietly

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!! another chapter up two days in a row! I am getting back on track! I hope you enjoy this chapter as well. Also sorry my chapters are always so short I will work on it.