Border line stalking

Friend, Idol, or more?

She later found out that she passed the aduditions. she had only been at the agency for about a month when she finally got to meet ZE:A, a male idol group of the company. She didn't care that she was meeting because they were an already debuted idol group but because she hoped that they would give her good advice. It didn't matter if she wasn't excited enough because some of the other girl trainees were excited enough for her. She knew a little about ZE:A since she was now at the same company but she probably didn't know as much as she should have.

They were supposed to come, watch and coach the traineesand she was glad to be able to learn from a current idol group and got ready earlier then usual. Leaving herr house in shorts, a hoodie and one of those cute monster hats she set off. Little did she know that right out her door was a few of the boys from before.

The boys were walking around the conner when the leader junyoung speaks up.  "We decided we would come back here when we had a chance but we have been away for a month I glad we got to come here though." He says this as they walk towards the door. 

"But hyung what if she's not there or doesn't work there anymore?" Dongjun says as he look at his hyung with puppy dog eye for some reason he really wanted to know more about the girl. Before the leader could answer Kwanghee jumped in and spoke.

"Of course she'll be there. She will be waiting to see us again." His voice is loud that some people passing by him give him a weird look while Junyoung gave a funny look and just laughed at him. 

"________. she has a pretty name don't you think." Dongjun started to daydream ignoring Kwanghee all together. It was just then when they reach the cafe that suddenly the door opened and out step the girl from before with a duffle bag over your shoulder. They saw her walk out of the cafe, it was hard to miss her though because almost hit kwanghee in the face. She quickly apologized with a bow and then walked right by not really looking at their faces.The three of them stared at her for awhile until Junyoung finally says something.

"Isn't that her there?" he says as he breaks the silence just as the girl walk around the corner. Kwanghee smiles and says to the other two.

"Come on this is going to be interesting."

"Where are you going hyung?" Dongjun calls out after Kwanghee who has just started walking towards the corner the girl just walked around. 

"We want to know more about her so the perfect opportunity is now. we can secretly follow her this is going to be fun just like being a spy." Kwanghee excitingly looked around the corner in a cheese old spy movie kind of way. 

"In a stalker kind of ways you mean." Junyoung says as he and Dongjun follow after Kwanghee.