The protective sister ~

Never alone

Your prov :

 

"Burp! Ah... I'm full!" Junhyung said happily while patting his tummy. 

"Yah!" you hissed, staring at Junhyung but in a playful manner.

"Waeyo noona?" he look up, meeting gaze with you. 

"Where's your manners, young man?" you continue, teasing him lightly but at the same time teaching him some manners.

"Mianhae noona," he lowered his head, pouting. Suddenly, you burst out into a fit off laughters. 

"What's so funny?" he frown, pinching his eyebrows together in a cute manner.

"You." you pointed at him with your index finger. Before he could say anything else, you drag him out of the store to somewhere else.

"Noona.. can we rest for awhile?" Junhyung spoke, panting a little. You turn around and softened, you then help him up onto the bench as he was still a few centimetres short to get up on the bench on his own. 

"Where are we going to stay tonight?" he asked again, but this time staring deep into your eyes. You stare back at his big brown eyes. You saw a mixture of sadness and fatigue in it but you also saw a bit a happiness. 

"Molla.." you answer truthfully, breaking the eye contact to look at the busy streets. After saying that, you guys kept quiet as you both didn't have anything else to say. You turned you head to the side looking at Junhyung to see him trying his best not to fall asleep. You nudged him, making him to look at you. You got up on both your feet and bend down infront of him. He look at you questioningly, rubbing his head sheepishly. 

"Get on." you told him, turning around to look at him. 

"But-" 

"Just do as I say." you cutted him on before he could continue with his sentence. He nodded his head, pouting before slowly climbing onto your back, resting his head on your shoulders.

"Go to sleep." you reached out and patted his head. You felt him breathing evenly and predicted that he had fallen asleep and call out his name but no responce. A deep heavy sigh came out from your lips as you walked in the direction of which you call 'home'.

"Noona, kajima...kajima" you heard Junhyung whimpering in his slepp as you laid him down on his bed. You reached out and his cheeks. While his cheeks, you felt him calming down, falling into a deeper sleep. Another sigh escpae your lips as you continue to stare at his sleeping figure. You stood up and pull the blanket over him till it covers his whole body, shielding him from the cold. You went to the living room and sat on the couch, curling up into a ball. *What did we do to deserve this?* you thought, unconsiously a tear trickled down your cheek. You leaned back on the couch. Starring at the night sky, you felt your eye lids threatening to close but you forced yourself to stay awake in case the loan sharks attack again. But no matter how much you tried to keep yourself to stay awake, you couldn't help it as the feeling of fatigue had washed over you. Slowly your eye lids closed and you went to dreamland.

 

Morning ~

"Urgh.." you grunted as the sun blinded you. Using your hand to shield your face from the rays, your eyes fluttered open.

"Where am- oh I'm at home.." you looked around and realised that you were at home. *Where's Junhyung?* you started to panick a little as the silence was making you nervous. You quickly darted into the nearest room and heaved a sigh of relief. *Aish! Why am I such a pabo?! Aish!* you slapped your head with your own hand. 

You sighed yet again as you lowered yourself onto the stool that was just beside Junhyung's bed and his head while staring at him. *Will I be able to keep your promise? Junhyung ah ~ will you be okay if I left you? But I don't want to do the same thing as what our parents did to us..* without you noticing, a tear slipped from your eyes and slid down your cheek, leaving a trail behind. While you were doubting yourself, you didn't even notice Junhyung getting up, staring at you with wide eyes. When you felt a hand on your face, you snapped back to reality and saw Junhyung wiping your long forgotten tear away. 

"Why is noona crying?" he asked, tilting he head to the side. *What did I do in my previous live to get such a good brother?* you thought as you reply,

"Aniya, just thinking.." you trailed off as  you saw Junhyung smiling brightly like the sun at you. Suddenly you felt like a knife had stabbed right onto your heart. *I can't imagine if I left him and took away that smile of his...I'll be a monster..* you held your chest and look at Junhyung who was playing with himself. As you turned your head, you saw a family photo that was taken when Junhyung was only one year's old and you were five.

You all had went on a family outing that day. At that time, you felt like the luckiest girl on earth but looking back from now, it dosen't seems so. It's like having your life being turned around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating often as you can see, I'm still currently woking on my first fanfic ~ Mianhae... I'll try and finish it faster!

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.LOVE

HOPE YOU GUYS CAN CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC WHICH I'LL BE WORKING ONTI AFTER I FINISH THIS AND THHE FIRST FANFIC ~ ^^