Flashback part I ~

Never alone

Your prov :

"Appa pali! Pali!" you and Junhyung chimed together as you guys couldn't wait to get on Jeju island.

"Arraso, so excited?" Appa glanced back at both of you and smile widely.

"Deh!" both of you chorused back with a big grin on both off your faces. After seeing the smiling faces of you and your brother, both your parents chuckled softly. 

-------

"WA!!!!" Junhyung look out of the car window and stared at the beautiful senery ahead of him. You turn your head and look at Junhyung who was literally squishing his face up against the window where by his nose was already pushed up into the shape of a pig's nose. You broke into a fit of laughters, making Junhyung look at you. 

"Is there funny?" Junhyung turned his head back, looking at you with his eyebrow raised up. You nodded but didn't tell him what was it.

"Where?" he leaned closer to you. You stopped laughing for a moment and stared at his big brown eyes, then slowly extented out your hand and pointed at his face. He tilited his head to the side before pointing at himself and spoke,

"Me?" you nodded once again, not uttering a sinle syllable. 

"Yah..." he pouted cutely at you which made you smile widely at his pouting face. 

"Mianhae." you reply before quickly pecking his still pouting lips. Both your parents was watching both of you from the front mirror of the car and smiled to themselves. You retreated and look back at your younger brother's face, seeing him smiling cheekly at you. 

"Arraso...MUACK!" he nodded his head before leaning in and gave you a kiss on your cheeks ending it with a 'muack!'. You pretended to gasped with a shock expression making Junhyung frown.

"Waeyo noona?" he slowly leaned back, not tearing his gaze away from you. You leaned in but at a very slow pace before stopping right infront of him. 

"Ani." you broke into a smile and patted his head, shaking your head. You heard him heaved a sigh and raised yor eyebrow and look at him questioningly. He turned and met gazes with you to see your quizzcal look. 

"What?" he asked. 

"What's with the sigh?" you reply quickly.

"I just thought that noona was going to do something to me cause noona looked very scary just now." he pretended to shiver.

"Uh-huh... So.. how do I look like?" you eye him in a playful manner and crossed your arms. 

"Like this!" he made a face that was almost like a ghost that was ready to eat you up. Your eyes widen and you gaped at him, attacking with tickles by his side. He yelped and started to laugh due to the tickles that were coming his way. 

"Ugh! Noona! Stop! I was just kidding!" he yelled before breaking into another round of laughters.

"Chinja?" you look at him and saw him nodding his head. You retreated back and leaned against the seat and look out of the window. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turn around. You starred at Junhyung waiting for him to continue.

"I was lying just now when you said that you were not scary" he ended his sentence with a cheeky grin and quickly cover up his sides to prevent you from tickling him. 

"You naughty boy!" you pinched his nose and chuckle softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Chapter. Well I'm very sorry for not updating cuz I'm having my mid-year exmas so I won't be updating often.