The first meeting after so long

Never alone

Author's pov :

"This is our school?" Yoseob pointed at the sign that says 'Cube High School'. 
 
"Mmhm!" Doojoon nodded his head while Yoseob cringed.
 
"But it's so... Yuck!" he stuck his tongue out.
 
"Be grateful that we can even go to school." Hyungseung smack his head.
 
"Ow!" he yelp and rubbed the spot where he had been hit.
 
"See you guys later!" Dongwoon wave the rest of Beast goodbye as he hasn't started high school yet. Doojoon was in second year while the rest was in freshman.
 
"See you at lunch." Doojoon told them before heading to his class, leaving the four boys in daze.
 
"Aish! Stupid hyung, leaving us to figure out things by ourselves." Junhyung muttered, glaring at Doojoon's disappearing figure. As they walked around, trying to figure where is their classrooms, they heard gossips that were being thrown everywhere.
 
"Wow, this school's a gossiping place." Gikwang snickered and look at one of the girl while she started fan-girling.
 
"See that, the girls like me." he smirked and pretend to claw the air while the girls started squealing too.
 
"Don't be too full of yourself." now it was his turn to be smacked in the head but not by Doojoon but by Junhyung.
 
"What was that for?!" he glared at him. Junhyung simply shrugged and continued to search for his class.
 
"er." Yoseob laughed and duck before Gikwang could actually hit him. Sticking his tongue out at Gikwang, Yoseob too search for his class.
 
"Forget about them." Hyunseung stifled a laugh, slinging an arm over his neck. Gikwang muttered something while walking that made Hyunseung to burst out laughing again.
 
"Yah!" Gikwang yelled and started chasing Hyunseung.
 
------------
 
"Finally!" CL covered as she yawned. You smirk and stood up, heading out of the class.
 
"Yah, wait for me!" she chased after you, draping an arm over you. You scoff but gave out a small smile anyway. She too smiled when she saw you smiling.
 
"KYA!! CL!!! ~~~~~!!!" you and CL's fan started to scream and crowded around you both which made you guys hard to move. You gritted your teeth in annoyance. *Not again.* CL mentally groaned and covered her ear.
 
"MOVE!" you growled that even if your outside the school, you still could hear it loud and clear. They scooted aside to let both of you walk but did not give up yet. You rolled your eyes and grab CL's hand, dragging her over to you guys usual sit but came to a halt when you saw a group of boys walking towards your direction too.
 
Junhyung's pov :
 
"What's happening?" Yoseob look over my shoulder to see a crowd, crowding around something, more like somebody.
 
"Don't be nosy." I pick his nose, rolling my eyes. He pout but obey it anyway.
 
"Come on, I'm hungry." I walked to the direction of an empty sit but stop when I saw two girls, one with blonde hair and one with her bottom-half dyed purple, looking at me. My eyes widen for a moment at how they appear, not in a bad way but a good way even without make up. I saw the purple hair girl eyes widen for a moment when she lock gazes with me. But she quickly look away and walked away dragging her friend.
 
"Whoa, what was that?" Yoseob came from behind me along with my three other members. I shrug.
 
"She looks familiar." Yoseob, rub his chin as if he was thinking.
 
"Like you ever meet her before." remark.
 
"I'm not lying!" he pouted yet again.
 
"Whatever." I smirked. *He's right though, she looks alot like ~~~~ noona, noona where can you be? I miss you* I sigh sadly, shaking my head as a tear slid down my eyes. I quickly wipe it away befor emy mebers could see it and go crazy about it.