Ten years down the road

Never alone

Author's prov :

Ten years had already passed in a blink off an eye. To others, it may seemed as though ten years was fast but to you, it was very slow. Everyday was like living hell for you. The guilt for leaving your brother only and not keeping the promise was eating you up. Everyday without fail, you would have nightmares about the day you left your brother, or I could say, abandon. It haunted you. 

You were now a teenager who just wished that she could lived a normal life with a happy family just like what others had. But no. That was just part of your fantasy that you knew wasn't gonna come true. You grew up into a cold and emotionless person. It was another dreadful year for you as today was the first day of your senior year whereas Bom and Dara had already graduated. CL was with you but Minzy was a year younger than you and had to wait for another year. 

"How are you doing?" you spoke softly to yourself as you caress the photo of your brother. You had a sad smile on your face and your eyes were blank. 

"I'm sure he is." CL patted your shoulder but you gave no responce to it. Putting the frame back onto your nightstand, you stood up from your bed and went to the bathroom, ignoring her completely. She sigh and went back to doing her things. *When would you really return to what you truly are?* CL thought sadly as she cared for you dearly like how a elder sister would. 

"She'll only be the way she is only when she fines her borther and know that's he save." Dara spoke as though she had read CL's mind but is just that you have not been talking to them as much as you were before. It was like you were sunking into depression. You were slowly breaking inside though you kept a strong image outside but you can't fool them. It was like someone had shot you and left you to bleed there. 

"I know but it hurts me that we can't help her." she sigh as she felt guilty about your situation and can't do anything for you.

"Hey, you know that you'd tried finding her brother more than we do. You had already help alot and I know that she knows that too but she just don't show that she's thankful." Dara stood up and went over to her, giving her a light squeeze on her shoulder. 

"We also cares for her too, espescially when she's our favourite dongsaeng and unnie to all off us." Dara winked and patted her dongsaeng's head before walking out of the door. A small smile crept onto CL's face. 

------------------------------

"2NE1!!!!!!!" the shouting and spazzing had begain when you guys stepped into the school ground. That's right, you and the rest of the girl's were one of the school Queenkas other than Kara. You breathe in sparply, trying yourself to control your temper. Bom slung an arm around you and gave you a bright smile with didn't go unnoticed to the fans and the screamed louder. You shot her a look and she shrug. Although Bom and Dara had already graduate, they were still known all round the school.

"Annyeong!" the three of you waved to Bom and Dara as the had to go to work. 

"Let's go to class. Bye Minzy, see ya at lunch!" CL pulled you towards your classroom while MInzy headed the otherway. While on your way to your class, Kara was too coming from your direction. Hara, your rival, saw you and purposely bumped her shoulder with you. You wanted to let it go as you knew Hara was the type that likes to interfere with people and creates trouble.

"Can't you look at where you're going or you're blind?" she twirled around and glared at you. You just starred at her with a blank face, controlling your anger. 

"You're the one that bump into me." you simply stated and started walking again. Hara just stood there shocked at your reaction. Normally, you would snap back but today you didn't. 

"That has something stuck in her mind hasn't she." Hara muttered and went away with a huff. 

Your prov :

"When will she ever leave me alone." you grumbled as you sat at your desk. 

"You know how's she like." CL simply reply giving you a shrug. You growled and look away. *She better watch her back.* you thought bitterly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~