Orphanage

Never alone

Author's prov :

Weeks has passed and loan sharks were constantly on your tail. You and Junhyung had been running for your lives, hiding from them. Both of you would always come back home in the middle of the night so to avoid the loan sharks. You were getting tired already but could still take it but not for Junhyung. He was only 5 and yet he needed to experience this. You could see him getting skinner and fatigue has taken over him. As days goes by, your hatred for your parents grew. It wasn't something you could control.

"Noona... do we still need to run?" Junhyung look up at me with tired eyes. You searches his eyes and could see that there was lonely and fatigue. You sigh and his head, bringing his head letting it rest on your lap.

"Hope not, go to sleep." you told him patting his back in a soothing manner. He slightly nodded his head and closed his eyes. You stared at his cute face and sigh. He had a pair of big, innocent eyes. Straight nose and plum pink lips. He had long lashes that caseded down. Chubby cheeks. Whenever he smile, it nevers fails to make you smile back. His laughter was music to your ears. Your fist clenched crumpling your shorts. Biting your lips, you try not to burst out crying not when Junhyung was finally able to rest. The thought of his smile being wipe away from his face made your heart ache. The thought of him straving made you sick as the sight of him being only skin and bone flashed through your mind.

You sigh deeply closing your eyes for a moment before opening it again. *Mianhae Junhyung ah~ I don't think I can keep your promise. Mian* you gaze softly at him. With that, you felt your eye lids closing and fell asleep.

Your eyes flutter open. *Another day of hell* you look down and soften. Gently placing your hand on his cheek, you traced from his nose down to his lips then his jawline. *Junhyung ah~ if I break your promise, you can hate me... Cheongmal Mianhae. Yong Junhyung remember that Noona will love you always.* you leaned down and kissed his cheeks. Not pulling away, you closed your eyes and a tear dropped onto his cheeks. After a second or two, you pull away.

You had already made up your mind to leave Junhyung at the orphanage though it means not seeing him maybe forever. But you would rather not see him then having to risk his life staying with you. If you had a choice you'll rather die for him then you seeing him suffer. You knew it was for the better as he could learn new things and make new friends and not having to starve. After washing up, changing into a new set of clothes, you went and see that Junhyung was still in his dreamland.

A small smile crept up your face. You place him on your back with much effort, trying your best not to wake him up. You went out from the back door knowing that the loan sharks will be there waitin for you to fall into their traps. Although you were young but you had a brain of a grade three student. You quicken your footsteps in fear that the loan sharks might catch you. Looking around the busy street in hope that you could fine a orphanage before Junhyung wake up. Finally after almost an hour, you finally found a orphanage. With a heavy heart you dragged your feet across the road, waiting for the traffic light to turn green before crossing.

"Noona?" you heard Junhyung voice signalling that he had woken up.

"Oh, your awake..." you trailed off.

"Where are we going?" he said groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"Somewhere." you simply reply not wanting him to find out the truth. Biting your lips you thought,*This is gonna be harder than I thought*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry, BAP will come out soon ^^