Friends? Not quite

Never alone

Author's pov :

As you guys were munching down on your food, KARA, or so they call themselves a group of Queenkas other then you guys strode towards your direction while giggling. Hara especially was laughing the loudest among them, more like mocking you guys while starring at you guys direction. You roll your eyes at the sight while CL and you high-five each other agreeing with each other that she has laughing problems. 

"Look who's here?" Hara faked a gasp while a hand over , her friends giggle behind her as if she was some kind of royalty. 

"It's non-other then the nerdy , ~~~~~" she said it loud enough for you and the tables beside you guys to turn their heads. You just blink at her before continuing your lunch, trying your best not to explode and expose what you are like under those big glasses of yours. 

"Just go, Hara, I don't need anymore trouble from you." you hiss at her after swallowing down the spoon full of rice. 

" please, stop acting like you're some kind of a higher level then me. Just because the students like you, to me, you're nothing but a mere nerd girl." she bend towards your level and smirked. Well, that did it. She has finally cross the line that you don't give a damn whether you're in a school or not. You grab her collar and push her up against the nearest wall that it's just beside your table. Everyone went still when you did that as they weren't expecting the ~~~~ to do that. You pointed a finger at her.

"Listen up well. I maybe a nerd but that doesn't give you the rights to say what you like. There are things that you can say and not say. You can annoy me for all you like but never cross the line. Know where are your limits. Open your eyes wide and see who is the real ." you spat in her face, making her cringed at your tone. You took a step back and turn away but caught her hand that was going to pull your hair. Hara's eyes widen in surprise. You sigh, walking towards her while holding her hand which she was trying to free. You stop when you saw her back hitting the wall once more.

"You sure are stupid." you smirked and let her hand go carelessly. Turning away from her, you walk out of the cafeteria to the basketball court. The rest of your members followed you, snickering while passing by KARA. Hara started to whine, stomping her foot on the ground. The rest of her members just walk away pretending that they didn't know her. 

-----------------

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!" Zelo shouted at you as you stole the ball away from him while he was playing. s were currently trying to snatch back the ball but you block them easily and score two points as you shot the ball in. 

"Why are you here again?" Himchan ask as he held the ball in one of his arms. 

"This place doesn't belongs to you anyway." you shrugged and snatch the ball once more, bouncing it a few times before throwing it into the hop. 

"You guys ." you wink at them, smirking. 

"Oh you're on." now it wasn't just you against them but 2NE1 agaisnt the B.A.P. Everytime when they were trying to get the ball, you would pass through them easily. Most of the shots were thrown in by you guys and not them. 

In the end, it was 10 - 0. 

"Are you guys boys disguise in girl suit?" Youngjae asked. You glared at him and he immediatly shut up. B.A.P snickered at that and it was his turn to throw daggers at them. You shook your head at how childish they were. 

"When will you guys ever grow up?" you smirk at them. 

"Bwoh?!" they all look at you while 2NE1 cracked up. 

"You heard me." you shrugged. 

"You did not just say that." Yongguk challanged you. 

"I just did." your lips curved up into a smile. You saw him started taking big strides towards you and knew what was he planning. You waited till he was just about five feet away, you started running. 

"YAH! COME BACK!" you heard him yelled. Looking back, you did a mehrong to him, not looking at where you are going. 

"Aish." you dusted your uniform and noticed that the person you bang into was the boy who you had made eye contact with.

"YOU'RE SO GONNA GET IT" Yongguk shouted once more. You rolled your eyes at his stupid remark. Seeing that his was just a few meters away from you, you quickly ran, not knowing that you also drag the boy aong with you. 

"JUNHYUNG HYUNG!" Dongwoon called out. Junhyung or what his friends call him, turned around and signal them to go first. 

*It feels like noona hands.* he starred at your pale skin hand, fingers wrap around his wirst.