Dinner date with 6 guys

Never alone

================================================================

Sorry for the long wait >< Couldn't find anything to write! But here's an update, hope you enjoy! 

=================================================================

Author's pov :

"Ahjumma!" you broke out into a wide grin as you ran and hug the old lady behind the counter who was apparently cooking the orders from customers. She jumped a little and accidentally drop the utensil that she was holding onto. 

"Aish, don't scare an old lady like that! I'll get a heart attack soon or later becuase of you." she lighlty chided which you pouted. 

"But ahjumma, don't you miss me?" you showed her your rare puppy face but to her it was a usual sight.

"Aigoo, I don't know what to do with you." she let out a hearty chuckle which you too smile widely, turning your head to the side you saw the boys just standing by the stand awkwardly looking around. Shaking your head you woundered how they even got to be gangsters when they are so clueless. You went up to them and tap on Youngguk's shoulder making him to divert his attention to you. 

"Yah, are you stupid or what? If you want to stand here while eating, be my guest." you smirked and went to an empty table and making yourself comfortable while waiting for the food that the ahjumma is preparing. The 6 boys uneasily glance at each other and shifted uncomfortably to the seats. An awkward silence fell as you sigh and snatch your phone from your pocket and pretended to be busy with it. Zelo who was siting beside you, stretched out his neck to see what you are doing. 

"What?" you sounded annoyed as you look at Zelo. Pouting, he retracted and mumbled, "Mian". Smirking, you continue looking at Zelo. Feeling that someone was starring at him, he looked up and jumped a little in shock. "W-waeyo?" he stuttered a little. Chuckling at his reaction you asked, "Are you bored?" nodding his head, you sigh and cast glances at the rest of the boys. 

"Ahjumma! Give us some Soju please!" you grinned widely as you saw the old lady shaking her head but smiling too. "Here you go, 5 bottles of Soju." "Gomawo!" you beamed at her which kinda shocked the members as it was truly a rare sight. "Aigoo, don't drink too much araso!" she patted your head and went off to tend to other customers. "Noona, are you close with that Ahjumma?" Zelo peered at you curiously. You just nodded your head in reply, popping the metal cap of and just drank the whole contents inside the bottle in one shot. B.A.P stared at you with wide eyes as if you were some sort of an alien. 

"What?!" you glared at them. Clearing his throat, Youngguk spoke, "Why are you drinking so much? Won't you get drunk easily?" Raising one of your eyebrow, you smirked at him. "Wae? Are you scared that if I got drunk, you would've to bring me home?" teasing slighlty, you saw him shifting in his seat uneasy and all. "Yah, you don't have to worry cause, it will never happen." still keeping your eyes on him, you popped of the cap of your second bottle and drank. 

When you finished your third bottle, B.A.P still weren't doing anything but just siting there and starring into who knows where. Slamming the glass bottle onto the table, you glared at them. Now you are getting irritated, you did not bring them here just to do nothing. "You know what, if you guys are gonna keep this up then I'm going home." Scoffing, you snatched your fourth bottle and started to go home but was blocked by Himchan. "Move it." you growled. "You are not going home." he stetched out both his arms preventing you from moving. "Says who?" you spat and moved to his side but just to get block by him again. You two continued this mini game till you are getting seriously  annoyed. "Not gonna move right?" you asked and he replied with a nod. Nodding your head, you did an outward cresent kick that landed on his face making him tumbled to the side. "What was that for?!" he snarled. "You asked for it." you shurgged and turned to go only getting block by Zelo again. Groaning in annoyance, you glared at him.

"What now?! I don't hit anyone who is younger then me but don't make me make you an exception!" "Noona, would you just stay?" he blinked at you with somewhat hopeful eyes. Sighing once more, you went back to your seat with Zelo beside you like a puppy. "Just so you know, I'm not here for a dinner date with 5 pathetic boys." you mumbled. 

"Wait, but why 5 and not 6 boys?" Himchan got up from the floor and asked. "Cuase Zelo isn't included that's why." you smirked and patted Zelo's head making the rest of the boys jaws to dropped except for Zelo of course who is still busy grinning away like a fool.