Missing you

Never alone

Author pov :

The bike came to a halt as you waited for Junhyung or what he calls himself to get off. Taking off the helmet you gave him to wear, he held it out with both hands waiting for you to retrive it back. 

"So this is where you stay?" you suddenly asked not knowing why but you wanted to be sure for some reasons that your mind kept telling you to. He nodded his head, putting his hand in his pocket. 

"I'm actually staying with my friends." he rubbed the back off his neck. You just nodded not wanting to ask anymore as it was quite awkward as you hardly speak to anyone esle that you didn't know. 

"Urm..see you tomorrow, I guess?" he looked like the small Junhyung for a brief moment as the picture of your long lost brother flash thorugh your mind yet again. You shook your head before nodding and gave him a small smile that you tried and only showed it to your friends. 

"Bye." you muttered before bringing the motocycle back to life. Making a u-turn, you zoom off leaving behind a confuse Junhyung that also thought that he had just seen his long missed sister that he longed to see again. Sighing he ruffled his hair, unlocking the door before closing it behind him. As he went in, his friends where pacing back and fro waiting for his arrival, worried if something had happened to him. 

"Where had you been? Nevermind forget that, are you okay?" Doojoon asked worriedly as he look up and down the fully wet Junhyung. 

"Why are you wet? Didn't you bring your umbrella with you again?" Hyunseung asked, letting out a chuckle seeing his friend, forgetting his umbrella as always. 

"Why did that girl suddenly snatch you along with her? Do you know her?" Yoseob popped out of no where slinging his arm around Junhyung. Junhyung turned his head and eyed his friend for creeping up on him without warning yet again.

"Mian." Yoseob gave him a cheeky grin. He sighed and shook his head, a warm smile growing on his handsome yet chubby face. 

"She was nice but no, I don't know her. She was nice enough to send me back here...." he trailed off remembering the feeling off your warm back. the smile on his face grew. His friends closed up the gap as they saw him smiling like a fool who had just found something that had been lost for a long time already. 

"She resemble a lot like my noona." he added as his smile drop, tears blurring his vision as he thought about his sister which he never even get to say goodbye. Doojoon came up to him and patted his back, trying to give him as much comfort as possible knowing how much he missed you. *Noona, I really miss you.* he thought as he gazed outside the window hoping that you would just apear before him and bring him into your warm embrace again. 

----------------

Your pov : 

You stopped and hop off the bike, turning the engine off before sliding the key inside your pocket. You stopped short as the feeling off the boy, Junhyung hugged you was the exact feeling when the small Junhyung you remember hugging you tighly when he is afraid of fast speeding things. You chuckle as you shook your head. 

"Yah! What took you so long?" Dara came up and slap your arm. You look at her, more like glare. She gulped knowing that look so well from you, backing away from you slightly, waiting for your attack. *She's so gonna get it.* CL, Bom and Minzy thought the same thing at the same time, looking at each other before looking back at you. But nothing happened, instead they see a smiling you that they never seen before, after knowing what hapened between you and your family. 

"Aren't you gonna slap her back?" Minzy pointed out innocently, pointing her finger at Dara. 

"Aish! You!" Dara acted as though she wanted to beat MIonzy but that of course never happened. You just let out a chuckle but shake your head at their playfulness. 

"Ani." you just reply shortly. The four of them look at each other weirdly before looking at you with curious eyes whether you were kidding or not. But you were telling them the truth and they were quite shocked knowing that you would never let anyone beat or even touch you with the slightest bit and thought that a miracle had happened. You went and took off your school blazer and removing your skirt as you were wearing shorts underneath it. You threw it aside like what you always do. Without any protection, you started to do your training. 

"Has she finally explode?" Minzy thought out loudly which you manage to hear with your bat-like sense. You stopped your training and look at her. 

"Ani, I didn't explode but infact I think I found him. Or maybe I didn't." you muttered the last part and continued what you were doing. CL furrowed her eyebrow at your sentence and look at you questioningly, observing your every move. Everything was the same except for your expressions. It wasn't a poker face anymore but a small smile linger on your lips. You were thinking about those happy times you had before you left Junhyung at the orphanage. You suddenly stopped again. Beats of sweat forming against your forehead. You look around to see your members too training. You smile at them, grateful for taking you in though you were cold towards them. *Junhyung ah, are you living a good life? Your noona missed you a lot. * your smile flatered as you thought of how useles and stupid you were for leaving Junhyung behind when you could escaped with him. But thinking back from now, you were glad that you had done that as you didn't want him to go through so much just because of his useless parents. A sigh escpaed your lips. wiping off your sweat, you continued on but with more strength.