The predator and the prey

Never alone

==========================================

I'm backkkkk ~

Hope you guys will still continue to support me kay?

-Jae

===========================================

 

"See you tomorrow?" you smirked as you guys arrived at B.A.P's house. "Of course! I'm gonna be sticking to noona like a piece of gum!" Zelo cutely declare, bouncing up and down. You ruffled his blonde curly hair which really suits him. You felt someone snaking an arm around your waist which with your fast reflexes grab it and twist it, pushing the person to the wall. 

"Ow ow ow ow." the person whimpered, raising an amused eyebrow you loosen your grip but not enough to free himself from you. "What the heck do you think you're doing, mister player?" you asked, starring at him intensely. "Nothing." he fibbed. *Liar* you and the rest of B.A.P boys thought the same. "Whatever." you roll your eyes playfully and let go of his arm. "How can a girl like you have such a strong grip." Himchan muttered grumpily while rubbing his sore arm which had turned red due to your iron grip. You shrugged in reply. Zelo suddenly smirked as he pull your wrist and kicked open the house door. 

"Woah, what are you doing?" you raise an eyebrow at him as Zelo swipe his hands along the table top, clearing all the rubbish that was on it onto the floor. One of the magazine that fell off caught your eye. Picking it up, you turned towards Himchan. "Seriously? I didn't know that you were that too." you smirked, tossing it towards him. 

"The rules are very simple, no cheating and hands behind your back." Zelo grinned as both you and Youngguk placed one hand behind your backs with the other on the table, holding onto each other hands. "Is this really necessary?" you glare at Zelo which only grin in reply. Zelo had asked you to play arm restling with his hyungs to see who will win since Himchan said that you had a strong grip which was true. Puffing up your cheeks, you redirect your gaze to Youngguk who was smirking at you. "Scare to lose?" he taunted you while you just blink at him not giving him a reply.

"Ready... set... and go!" right when Zelo let go of both your hands, Youngguk tried to push yours down but your hand wouldn't seem to budge, not even the slightest bit. "What's wrong?" now it was your turn to taunt him and within a second, his hands were down with yours on top of his in other words, you won. 

"What the..." Jongup trailed off with his jaws wide open causing the half-eaten Lay chip to drop onto the Daehyun's head as Daehyun was siting on the ground just right infront of him. "Do you mind?!" Daehyun snarl in disgust, dusting the saliva-coated chips off his hair. Himchan also had his jaws open while Zelo was at the side grinning widely knowing that this was the end result. 

"So who wants to go-" before you could ask who wants to challenge you next, your phone started ringing. Thinking that it was one of your eonnies, you ignored it thinking that they'll leave you alone. But instead, a beep was heard indicating that you had a voice message. *What is it now?* you thought, unlocking your phone.

Pressing the phone against your ear you furrowed your eyebrows upon hearing an unfamiliar voice. "Don't think you can hide forever. The longer it takes to find you, the more harm you are inflicting upon yourself." the voice was gruff and harsh. Looking at the caller ID, it was blocked but before you could call back, a picture popped up. 

Your eyes widened as you took a closer look. It was a picture of Junhyung all beatened up. You balled your hand into a fist which didn't go unnoticed to the rest. 

"BASTARD, DON'T YOU LAY ANOTHER HAND ON HIM OR I'LL KILL YOU!" you roar into the speaker, now shaking with rage. No one is allowed to hurt your brother, and when you say no one, you really mean literally. B.A.P jumped at the loudness of your voice. 

A deep chuckle was heard which made your blood boil more. "So now you decided to call back. Should have done this eariler." "What have you done to him?! He has nothing to do with this, it is me that you want and not the boy." you growl dangerously which made the boys cringed. "Then stop hiding and come to me. Remember I'm the predator and you're my prey." with that the line went dead. 

"!" you threw the phone onto the floor, smashing it into pieces. "Woah, calm down-" "HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY OWN BROTHER IS HURT AND IT IS BECAUSE OF ME!" hot tears spilled out from your eyes, rolling down your pale cheeks. Youngguk was taken aback by your outburst and took a step back. 

B.A.P cast glances at each other in confusion. "Wait, brother? You have one?" Himchan asked, looking at you with confusion written all over his face. Nodding your head, "Junhyung, Yong Junhyung."