On the chase

Never alone

Author's pov :

"Class is dismissed." the teacher announced, class erupting into cheers, dashing out like mad dogs which hadn't eaten for days. The teacher heaved a sigh of relief but stopped when she saw that you hadn't leave yet so as CL and two other guys that you recognised. With fearful eyes she asked,

"Aren't you gonna have lunch?" seeing that she was so scared you just nodded your head with a small smirked. Nodding her head she raced out of the classroom. You followed her direction, shaking your head in disbelief. 

"Am I that scary?" you look at CL with a hint of teasing glint in your eyes. She opened to reply but someone else did for her already. 

"What do you think?" a boy who high cheek bones look at you without fear in his eyes or what so ever. You turned your head towards him, tilting your head to the side. 

"Is that what you think?" you directed the question back to him. Nodding his head, he took a step towards you. Smirking you shook your head in amusement. 

"Jang Hyunseung a member of rookie group who calls themselves B2ST." your smirk faltered, starring at him, priecing through him. His eyes turned wide and mouth hung open. Seeing his expression you chuckle a little.

"How do you know?" he asked, voice shaking a little. Letting out a little yawn you locked gazes with him. Advancing towards him, you reached out and place a hand on his shoulder. 

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." your smirked came back on as you dusted invisible dust off his shoulders. 

"Ah! Tell Junhyung that I said hi." you did a salute to him and walked off with a quiet CL beside you. 

-----------------

"What's that?" CL finally spoke as you sat on the chair. 

"Wha's wit wha?????" Minzy asked with full of cookies. Bom and Dara was still eating not minding you guys at all, stuffing food down their throats. You just shrugged as if nothing had happened and started eating. 

Once you guys were done eating, you left the group to visit the restroom first. Washing your hands, you look at your reflection. Sighing you turned off the tap. You were about to go back to the cafeteria but halted when you saw mens in black suite looking around. They had the same tattoo that as the loan sharks that were after you and that hitted you. With eyes wide, you looked around for any of them near you. Seeing that no one was around you wiped out your phone and started punching the screen with your eyes on the look out. Pressing send, you kept your phone and quickly dashed out of the school but through the cafeteria first. That caught the loan sharks attention and also the school's attention, especially 2NE1's and B2ST.

"GET HER!" the leader of them shouted as he pointed at you. Hoping on your bike, you quickly speed out of the school ground with them on your tail.

Junhyung's pov :

*What the?!* I thought as I saw men in black suite that came barging into our school started chasing after ~~~~~. *What do they want from her?* I furrowed my eyebrows together, thinking of the possibilities. In a blink of an eye, they were already out of the school gates, on the chase of ~~~~~~.

"Wow, didn't know that she was involve in this kind of situations." Dujoon tsked and continue with his food. *She would never have done this type of - Wait, aren't they the loan sharks that came after me and noona years ago?! What are they doing here?!* his head snapped up, wide alert.

"This can't be." he whispered with dreaded eyes, he look at the school gate that was wide opened.