Sending him away

Never alone

Your prov :

"Junhyung ah ~ listen well okay?" you waited for him to nod his head before continuing. You bit your lips to prevent yourself from bursting into tears. 

"Wait here for noona okay? Noona go back home take clothes first, later then come back. Go and play with the others first arraso? Stay here and be a good boy." you patted his head, managed to crack into a small smile. You hated this, you hated lieing to him but you had to do this. 

"When will noona come back? Junhyung dun wanna be left alone.." he whined and pouted. *Don't do this to me Junhyung* pressing your lips into a thin line you spoke,

"Soon, don't worry noona will be back soon. Wait for okay." you lied to him. He nodded his head solemly. Waving him goodbye, you saw him running off to play with the others. Tears stream down your face as you saw his happy face. *Mianhae..* you walked towards a lady and said,

"Please take care of him...I'll be on my." bowing 90 degrees, you went out of the orphanage. You went round the orphanage to get a glismped of Junhyung. He was happily playing soccer with a group of boys. More tears escape your eyes. Turning away from the scene, you couldn't see him anymore. *Goodbye Junhyung ah~ I hope you'll have a happy life* looking back once more, you started to run. All you knew was that you had to be far away from him. You had change his surname from Kwon to Yong. 

Finally you stop and walked slowly. Panting heavily, you look at your surrounding and found yourself in Seoul. *I'm all alone now...Junhyung ah ~ forget about me, find a new family..* you thought as you sadly lower your gaze.

Junhyung's prov :

"Where's noona?" I look at the time and it's already 8 o'clock. *Noona will be alright right?* I scratch my head and pouted. 

"Junhyung hyung!" I heard Junhong calling me. I snap out of my thoughts and look at Junhong. I gave him a 'what' look.

"Let's play again" he grinned happily but I shook my head. 

"Why not?" I shrug and shook my head. 

"But the other hyungs all bully me.." he whined and I stick both my index finger in my ear. 

"Fine! Stop screaming, I'll do deaf one day." I teased and poke him on his sides, smiling. He yelped but smiled till it reach his ears. He threw his hands around me and started jumping around like a mad person. 

"Yah, get off me you're choking me!" I chuckle and push him off me. Laughing, we both went to join the others. *Noona, you won't leave me alone right? You promise me..* I thought at the back off my heads. She wouldn't keave me here alone, she promised me. I know that my noona loves me and I love her to, I have faith in her. 

Author's prov :

Night fell, the sky was dark and felt lonely. You on the other side is still walking around, thinking where you could spend the night at. Sighing you look up at the sky. *Halmoni, you're watching over me and Junhyung right? Please take care off him.* you silently prayed as you look up at the starry night sky. Your grandmother was the next closest to you nd Junhyung besides your parents. She has seen you since you were a baby. You love her alot but sadly she passed away from old age. Junhyung had no memory off her as he had only seen her when he was a baby and it was a rather pleasant memory either. 

After awhile more of walking, you spotted a playground and headed towards it. *I think I'll just spent the night here.* another sigh escape your lips as you climb onto the playground. Curling up into a ball, you burried your head in your arms and silently sob. The guilt of leaving Junhyung was eating you up. It was too much for you to handle, in fact it was too much for a seven year old to handle so much. You hated your live now, it was getting crazier and crazier. *Why can't I just be like other girls with Junhyung, why must our fate be like this?* you bitterly thought as you sob in your arms, wetting the thin cloth. None of you wanted this but this is what awaited you guys, it was destiny. "It's unfair.." you muffled to yourself. 

Suddenly the sky rumble and it was followed by rain. pit.pat.pit.pat  Sounds of raindrop could be heard. *You're are as sad as me huh?* you chuckle lowly, trying your best to enlighten your mood. Resting your back against the pillar of the playground. You were getting soak in the rain but didn't care. You closed your eyes as you were getting tired, a tear slippped down your cheeks and mixed with the rain. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~