Flashback part II ~

Never alone

Author's prov :

"Ahhh!" you squeal when you felt your dress become cold. You look down and saw your dress being soaked with sea water. You then look up to see Junhyung laughing like manic at you, clutching onto his stomach. You started to advance towards him while he stepped back with each step you took. Soon, you broke into a run and chase after Junhyung. Junhyung was fast but you was faster. Less than 5minutes, you already had Junhyung pinned onto the white sand. Lifting him up your shoulder, you brought him to the shallow part of the sea. 

"Uwah! Noona andaew! Mianhae! Mianhae!" he yelled and squirmed in his arms. You ignored him and dunk him into the shallow water, making him wet. You smirked evilly and walked away, leaving poor Junhyung all by himself. He pouted angrily and crossed his arms not moving, glaring at you hoping that it will bore a hole through your head. You turned around to see Junhyung sitting there. You chuckle to yourself and shook your head. You went back to him.

"Yah, get up or I really leave you here." you told him, knowing that he wouldn't want to be left alone. He was still pouting but held his hand out asking for  a piggy back ride. You rise an eyebrow and look at him with a weird expression.

"Seriously? No" you reply, shaking your head. He pouted once again and rubbed his hands together, mouthing 'please'. You look away. *Don't give in...dont' look..* but you turned and took a peek at him which you regret. You sigh in defeat and threw your hands up. Kneeling infront of him, you waited for him to climb up. When he did, you hold his legs and began to walk. 

"Ah!" you come to a stop when Junhyung hit your head.

"What's that for?" you half-shouted, frowning.

"For dunking me into the cold water!" Junhyung retorted. 

"You know that I throw down you down now." you challenged. You felt his head shaking against your neck. You grinned and walked back. That day was the best day for you and your brother. But after that, both of your parents changed totally. They began to hurl insults to both you and Junhyung and even tried to beat you but you guys manage to escape. Everyday was chaos, either they would come back drunk or end up screaming at each other. It was hell for both of you. Till that day when your parents left you alone with Junhyung.

~ End of flashback ~

Tears stream down your face as you remember the times you spent with your family members.

"Noona..NOONA!" Junhyung shouted at you while shaking you. You finally broke away from the past and lookat your worried brother. 

"Huh?" you said wiping your tears away. Junhyung hugged you while snuggling against your chest. 

"Uljima, Junhyung will be good boy so noona don't cry anymore okie?" he broke the hug and put an okay sign. You broke into a weak smile and pull him into your embrace. *What did I do to deserve you?* you patted your brother's back and rested your head while he put both his hands around your neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~