Hope

Never alone

Author's pov :

"Urm, can you let go off my hand?" Junhyung tap the your shoulder. She look back to me then at our interwined fingers. You quickly yet harshly remove your hand from his. 

"Sorry...urm for dragging you away from your friends." you awarkedly rub your neck since it's been a long time since you had apologized to someone except your brother. Just thinking about him makes you feels that you want to bury yourself alive. Both of you stood there not saying anything. The silence was killing you, you want to break it but didn't know how. Suddenly your phone rang. 

Nae mal jom deureojullae nae sasohan yaegideureul

Na oneul nugulmanna tto museun-ill isseoneunji

(Aju swibjanha) Nae mal deureojumyeon nan chungbunhande ~

You swiftly took out your phone and look at the caller. 

"What?!" you sliently muttered a prayer of thanks that someone called at the right time. 

"Ordiya? ( where are you? )" you heard Dara's sweet voice talking through the line. 

"School." you reply shortly as always.

"Still?!" she sounded shock. You nodded your head though you knew that she wouldn't see it. 

"Come to our usual place." with that she hang up. You press the end button and look at the boy or Junhyung rather. 

"I'll be going then." you curtly reply, walking out of the classroom to your motocycle. He blink then nodded slowly, walking behind you. Suddenly the sky rumbles and soon, rain started to fall from the sky. 

Junhyung's pov :

"Aish, I don't have my umbrella with me." I pouted to myself. I saw the girl from before hoping onto a motocycle. My eyes widen as she swiftly got on and started the engine. She turn the handles a few times and it roar into life. Without a helmet on, she drove off, leaving me alone in this deserted compund. I sigh and sink onto the bench nearby. *Just have to wait till the rain stops.*

Your pov :

When it suddenly turned red light, I hissed and came to a sudden brake, making the wheels off my motocycle to glide against the rough cement ground creating a screeching sound. 

"Damn it." I curse under my breathe. I look up at the sky as the rain got heavier and it didn't seem like stoping anytime soon. The thought of the boy came into my mind. 

"Does he have a umbrella?" I muttered but quickly shook my head. 

"Aish, what's wrong with me?" I shook the thought out but the thought of him getting sick because of you made you go crazy. 

"Gah!" when the light turned green, you swiflty made a U-turn and headed back to school. *Seriously what is wrong with me? I don't usually care about others but why him? He looks like....Junhyung....* you the thought off your younger brother that you abandon came back again. 

Author's pov :

Junhyung fell asleep while waiting but got startled when the sound of motocycle got nearer and before he knew it, you was looking down at him. He blink, thinking that it was a dream, then rubbed both his eyes. Your eyes widen at how much he looked like your brother when he did that. You quickly look away.

"Faster, I don't have time you know." you snarl but much gentler with him. 

"Huh?" he got confused. You sigh and shook your head.

"I'll give you a ride." he slowly stood up, dusting his pants. Slinging his bag, he advance towards you.

"You sure?" he wearily look at you. You nodded. He got on and held onto your shoulders unsure. You sigh once more at his lack of knowing that holding onto someone's shoulder while riding a motocycle is risking your life. You took his hands off your shoulder and just wrap it around your waist. He flinch when you did that and tried to remove it but you stop him.

"You wanna die?" you look at him with a smirk. He gulp and shook his head. You chuckle a little at his act. *Her laugh is like noona's* he thought as a smile creep up his face. You pass to him a helmet. 

"But what about you?" he ask. 

"I don't give a damn so yea." you shrug. Unsure yet again, he put it on and lean against your back as his heart warmed up. *Feels like ~~~~ noona too, can it be you? Noona ah?* he stare at your back as you zoom away. At the same time you thought, *Can it be you Junhyung ah....But it can't be right?* you are debating in your mind but gave up soon.