Save for now

Never alone

Author's pov :

 

"Yong Junhyung?!" all of them yelped and look at you which you nodded in reply. "But how?" "It's a long story." you shook your head in regret thinking you could save Junhyung from all this problems but you were wrong. Your hands shook thinking about all the possible things that could happen to him. Turning on your heels, you made your way to the door but got stopped by Youngguk. "Where are you going?" "To get my brother back." you whisper but loud enough for him to hear. "Let us-" "NO!" you whirl around and glare at him.

 

"Junhyung is my brother and none of your business, besides I can't afford anyone else to get hurt in my place anymore." you smirked bitterly and headed towards the door. "But thanks for the offer." 

 

----------------------------------

 

Junhyung groan in pain as another punch was landed on his stomach. Brusies were starting to form on his once flawless skin. Blood from the cuts on his arms were slowly making their way down to the cold concert floor. Spitting blood out, he wipe his mouth with the back of his hand and look up, glaring at the numerous men in black in front of him. "What do you really want from me?!" he growled, frustrated at the fact that he was sunddenly ambush and dragged to a abandon alley, getting beaten up for no reason too. Well that was what he thought. 

 

A dark chuckle echo throughout the alley. A gruff looking step out from shadow into the light and grinned wickely down Junhyung. He had a cigarette between almost black lips, wearing a very expensive looking tuxedo with gold chains hanging off neck, wrist plus gold rings. He took off his shades and squat down in front of Junhyung. "You really don't understand anything that is happening now, don't you?" he dusted off imaginary dust off Junhyung's shirt. Junhyung slowly shake his head. "Well to cut the long story short, your parents owe me money and has yet to pay up." he patted Junhyung's cheek mockingly. "My parents?" he frown. "You got that right boy, your parents had owe me money since a very long time ago and seems like they have no intention of paying up so... I'll just have to get them through their kids." he smirked, twirling the cigarette inbetween his fingers. "Than that's their problem, not mine." Junhyung spat.

 

The boss of the clan, Mr Lee, look down and saw that Junhyung's blood had stained it and grew furious. "You little punk!" he raise his hands wanting to slap him across when a hand flew out and grab it. "I clearly told you not to touch him." you growled dangerously, glaring at him with so much hatred. 

 

Who is she?

 

"You'll think I'll listen to a girl like you? Dream on." he swung his arm towards you but you dodge it in time and kick the back of his knees, causing him to tumble to the ground. You quickly held Junhyung by his arm, helping him stand. Making your way to the bike as quick as you can, you motion for him to get onto the bike. He obliged but curiousity was getting the better of him. Swinging your legs over the bike, you turn around and stare at Junhyung with a look. Slowly, you felt his arms circling your waist and shiver slighlty at the touch. How you miss when he hugs you back then when both of you were younger. 

 

Mr Lee bodyguards were nearing the both of you. Without much hesitation, you speed past them, forcing them to make way for you as they are much more of a scaredy-cat than you think they are. "I'll get you back for today! Mark my words!" Mr Lee yelled in total outraged. Your blood boiled more after hearing those words as you speed up. Junhyung tighten his hold around you, seeing that you were going too fast for your liking. You soften immediately, still remembering the fact that he hates fast things. 

 

I'll protect you till the end, Junhyung ah