Ten years ago ~

Never alone

You need to know what happen in the past first right? It makes more sense so Enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your prov :

"Umma, jebal... Kajima... Kajima" you were begging your mom, hugging her leg sobbing. Tears were streaming down your cheeks.

"Get away from me!" she growled menacingly, shaking her leg violently. Instead off letting  go, you tighten your grip around her leg. As you were still hugging into her, you suddenly felt a sharp pain shot through your stomach. You immediately release her leg and clutch onto your stomach. More tears came down as you heard the door slam shut, indicating that your parents had left you. You raised your head and stared at the door with tearful eyes. 'Wae umma, do you hate us that much?' you thought bitterly as you continue to state at the door.

"Noona! Noona! Kwenchana? Where's umma?" your younger brother asked, tilting his head to the side. You softened your gaze at him as he didn't have a clue of what's happening.

"Umma... Isn't coming back.." you but your lip waiting for his reaction. As expected, his lips started to tremble and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Umma doesn't love us anymore?" he begain to sob. You felt sorry for him as he was just a five year old kid who needed love like any other kid. You embrace him and his hair.

"Uljima.. noona is here, uljima." you tried calming him down.  After crying out all his tears, he looked up to you sniffling,

"Noona won't leave Junhyung right?" you weakly smiled at his question and pull him for a hug again. You felt him wriggling in your grasp and you let go off him and stare at him.

"Waeyo?"

"Yaksok? (promise)" he held out his pinky.

"Mm.. Noona promise not to leave you so don't cry anymore. Arraso?" you reply smiling. He nodded his head furiously, still holding out his pinky. You chuckle softly at his cuteness and laced your pinky with his. 

BANG! BANG! You both heard someone knocking at the door. You and Junhyung just stare at the door.

"Open up!" a voice bellowed from the other side of the door.

"UMMA! UMMA!" Junhyung yelled, heading towards the door. Before he could reach it, you stop him.

"Lemme go! I wan mommy!" he said in a babyish language, trying to escape from your grasp.

"That's not mommy," you reply, eyeing the door.

"Eh?" he scratch his head in confusion.

"I SAID OPEN UP!" the voice came again, pounding on the door harder.

"Let's get out of here." you whisper, grabbing hold off Junhyung's hand you both ran out of the house by the back door. Both off you didn't look back an continue running till you guys were out of breath. Both of you were panting heavily because of the running.

"Noona... Where are we going?" he ask, tugging at your shirt.

"Molla.." you shrugged and started walking with Junhyung following you behind. You felt someone pulling you and looked down to see Junhyung trying to hol onto your hand.

"Waeyo, Junhyung ah?" you bent down to his level. He pointed to the streets opposite that was decorated with lights.

"Noona can we go there?" he ask cutely, causing you to smile. You nodded your head and was about to walk when he tugged on your hand again. You raised your eyebrow at him.

"Noona, can Junhyung hold your hand?" he looked at you with puppy eyes. You chuckle at him and nodded your head and intertwined fingers with him.  While walking, you heard a growl and turn your head towards Junhyung.

"Pagupa? ( hungry )" you ask him. He nodded his head.

"Kaja!" you said pulling him alon with you. "Where are we going?" he stopped walking which made you stop too.  You bonked his head then reply,

"You pabo, to eat of course!" he pouted and rubbed his sore head. You pinched his cheek and softly faxed at him.

"Noona!" he whine and used his other hand to rub his cheeks. A smile slowly crept up your face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lame right? Anyway, I'm vey happy today cuz Imma got my Mac ^^

Do comment and subscribe ^^