They are dating?!

Secretly In Love With You

  It has been weeks since the prom. JiEun and Yoseob became really close while Suzy, on the other hand, has been a disturbance to Wooyoung's confession.
 

Suzy's POV.

JiEun and Yoseob are in the class seating side by side and talking to each other.

Hah! Now that JiEun and Yoseob is so close, maybe i'll get a chance with my WooYoung . *smirk*

Suzy: "annyeong JiEun-ah! annyeong Yoseob!"

JiEun: "oh annyeong Suzy-ah!"

Yoseob: "annyeong!"

Suzy: "what are you guys talking about?"

JiEun: "nothing. just some random stuffs haha!"

Yoseob: "yeah"

Suzy:"Yoseob, will you mind if i borrow JiEun for a while? i promise i'll return her to you later"

JiEun: "YAH! What the hell are you talking about?! don't talk rubbish Suzy-ah!"

Suzy:" arraso arraso! Merongg!~"

Yoseob: "HAHA! neh Suzy-ssi! just make sure you return her to me later arraso??" JiEun smack Yoseob on the head\

JiEun:" YAH! aigoo why do i have this kind of friends. tsk tsk tsk."

Suzy: "kideh. JiEun-ah kaja! let's go somewhere quiet"

Smirking while dragging JiEun out of the classroom, i began thinking about how i should make JiEun think that it is impossible for her to be with WooYoung and also how should i make sure that if Wooyoung were to confess to her one day, she'll never accept his confession.

JiEun:" Suzy-ah! Suzy-ah!!" *waves *

Suzy:" hmm? ohh! right. JiEun-ah, i have something to tell you. but only to you okay. Don't tell anyone about it arraso?"

JiEun: "arraso. what is it?"

Suzy: "WooYoung oppa and i are together."

JiEun: "BWOH?!" Jjj-jjinjja?!"

Suzy:" orh jinjja. but it's not like really dating. it's only texting and yeah. We just don't show it. So it won't be obvious that we're together."

WOW look at that expression of hers. totally priceless.  

JiEun:"ww-wwah. ccc-hhuka-hae."

Suzy:"gomawo JiEun-ah!" *hugs*

JiEun's POV

they are together. THEY ARE TOGETHER?! Wae?! how can this happen.

JiEun:"ww-wwah. ccc-hhuka-hae."

Suzy:"gomawo JiEun-ah!" *hugs*

Wooyoung-ssi... i guess my love for you have always been a one-sided love.. I should give up. i should.. 

WooYoung's POV

During lunch break..

As usual, JiEun, Yoseob, Jiyeon, Suzy, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Victoria and Junho sat down together at the same table.

ugh.. why is that bastard sitting beside JiEunie!! aigoo.. since Suzy has been helping me a lot, i should buy her food in return for her favours.  

Wooyoung: "yah suzy-ah. what do you wanna eat, i'll help you buy."

Suzy:" Jinjja?! gomawo oppa!~ salad would be good."

Wooyoung:"kiddeh. Jieun-ahh you?"

Jieun: *looks at Suzy* "a-aaaniyo. i'm fine. i'll buy it myself."

Jiyeon: "awww~ how sweet of you Wooyoung-ahh, help me buy something too!"

Wooyoung: *looks at Jieun* "arraso"

                    *Turn and glare at Jiyeon* "psh.. shilh-eo!"

Junho:" YAH! how dare you reject my girl! Gwaenchanh-a jagiya, i'll buy it for you. what do you want to eat?" *smile like an idiot*

JiYeon: "YAH!!!! i am NOT your girl and definately NOT your jagiya. anyways, i want burgers."

Junho: "Not yet. Not yet. but someday you'll be! arraso. wait here okay?"

Jiyeon looked away from his eyes down to the table, blushing hard.

Nichkhun: "those childish people.. aigooo.. baby you need me to buy anything for you?"

Victoria: "yeah. sandwich pleaseee!" *aegyo*

Nichkhun: "arraso!" *lean forward and gave victoria a peck on her lips*

Wooyoung:"YAH YAH! stop being so cheesy. i am shivering already!"

Nichkhun: "Sikkeu-leo!"

Yoseob:"Jieun-ahh, let's go buy something. It's so CHEESY here" *grabs her hand*

JiEun: "neh"

what the ?! did he just hold JiEun-nie's hand?! that's it. i'm gonna confess to her someday. After i finished planning all the stuffs for the confession with the help of Suzy. (Author's note: Ohno! what Suzy told him were all opposite of what Jieun actually like. and also, Jieun thought that Suzy and him were together. She'll definately not accept it. eotteoke?! )

Suzy's POV

mwahaha! Everything is going as i planned!

*flashback*

TEXT

WooYoung: okay one last question for the day. What's JiEun's favourite flower?

Suzy: She LOVES roses. (author's note: In fact, JiEun is allegic to flowers.)

WooYoung: kiddeh! gomawo Suzy-ahh!! i really don't know how to thank you.

Suzy: HAHA! cheon-man-ne-yo. maybe, just help me buy something to eat during lunch break tomorrow. i'm lazy :P

Wooyoung: arraso! that's easy!

*flashback end*

HAH! now i bet Jieun totally believe that there's something between WooyYoung oppa and i *Evil smirk*

JiEun's POV

Wooyoung: "yah suzy-ah. what do you wanna eat, i'll help you buy."

Suzy:" Jinjja?! gomawo oppa!~ salad would be good."

OMO...... i guess there are really together huh..

Wooyoung:"kiddeh. Jieun-ahh you?"

BWOH?! did he just asked me?! I don't know why but i felt kinda happy to hear that. YAH YAH YAH! LEE JIEUN! He's Suzy's remember!??

Jieun: *looks at Suzy* "a-aaaniyo. i'm fine. i'll buy it myself."

*All those cheesy moments of Junho, jiyeon and nichkhun, victoria.*

Aigooo.. i'm so jealous of them. when can i find my happiness? JUST WHEN!!??

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Annyeong readers!!^^ I'm so sorry for not updating all this while because of school work and project. I could finally find some time to update ths story:D hope i didn't disappoint you guys in anyways, and yup! there are some Khuntoria moments in this update^^ i'll try to update ASAP. till then, seeya!

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow