but I'm Not Supposed to Love Him...

Secretly In Love With You

Annyeong!~ I was supposed to be studying online but screw work! I’ve decided to write another chapter for you guys instead^^ Alright I know it has been SUPER long since I’ve updated, so here I am~ updating the 20th chapter! Enjoy~~

 

Back in school…

RINGGGGGGGGGGG! The dismissal bell rang throughout the entire campus. Pupils started walking out of their classes with books in their hands, heading towards their lockers. Soon enough, JiEun came out of her class lethargically. It was an exhausting day for her. She was not able to get enough sleep yesterday after the daunting incident. Not that she was that stupid to sacrifice her sleep for nothing but because she wasn’t able to sleep. She was so afraid to even close her eyes because every time she does so, flashback of that frightening scene came rushing into her mind. The thought of those disgusting hands that held on to her was enough to make her shiver in disgust.

“JiEun-ah! Wait up!”

She turned around to see her beloved friend running to catch up to her.

“oh! JiYeon-ah! museun il-iya? (What’s the matter?)”

Jiyeon stopped in front of her, trying hard to catch her breath.

“aish.. breathe in..Why.. breathe out…are .. you walking .. So fast!”

“Was i?! ohh mianhae Yeonie.”

Gwaenchanh-a! (It’s okay) *pulled her hand* You’re coming with me!~”

“YAH!! Where are we going?!” JiEun screamed from the sudden approach.

And so here they are, in their favourite ice-cream café, with Jiyeon happily her ice-cream like a little girl.

“So, care to share with your dear friend over here about what happened?” Jiyeon spoke while slurping on side of the ice-cream to prevent the ice-cream from dripping.

“How did you know something happened?? WOOYOUNG TOLD YOU ABOUT IT DIDN’T HE?!” JiEun raged.

“Uhm.. NO? Hold on a sec, WOOYOUNG KNEW?!”

JiEun raised her eyebrows. “So, I guess he did not?” She questioned. “But how do you know that something happened?”

“Puh-lease, it was so obvious! Everyone knew something happened to you the moment you step into class with those worn out face, as if you’re dying anytime soon.”

“Ohhh Jinjja?! Was it that obvious...”JiEun mumbled to herself.

“YES IT WAS. SOOOOO can you tell me what exactly happened now!”

“Alright alright…”

     >>>>> Fast Forward :B

“BWO! HOW COULD THEY! I swear if I were there, I would rip their heads off!!” Jiyeon yelled with her fist clenched tightly.

 “YAH!! DON’T SHOUT LIKE THAT!”

“ohh mian! Then what happened???”

“Then… Wooyoung…” JiEun trailed off.

“WOOYOUNG CAME TO THE RESCUE?!” Jiyeon finished her sentence impatiently.

JiEun nodded her head.

 “WOAHHHHHHH! Aren’t you touched JiEun-ah?? He’s like your knight!!”

“Well, yeahh..” She blushed and looked everywhere.

“AYYEEEEE YOU LIKE HIM DON’T YOU!!”

“N-NO I D-DON’T!” JiEun blurted.

“Just admit it JiEun-ahhhhhhh…”

“But I’m not supposed to love him…”

“What do you mean you’re not supposed to love him?! Loving someone is not a rule my dear JiEun! Ohh wait I get it, is it because of Suzy?”

“Yeahhh…”

“So you feel that you’re supposed to be hating him?”

“Yeahhh…”

Jiyeon burst into laughter.

“YAHH WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!” JiEun pouted.

“JiEun-ah, it’s okay for you to fall in love with him! Besides, it might all be a misunderstanding! Maybe it is really like what Wooyoung said?”

“What did he say?”

“Didn’t he told JunHo that… W-wait… Don’t tell me you haven’t listened to his explanation?!”

“uhm… no.. I-I.. I was too angry to listen to him.”

“WOah jinjja… JiEun-ahh, you should’ve at least listened to him.”

“Was I wrong?”

“HELL YES JIEUN-AH!” JiEun frowned in response.

“Well, he said that…”

“WAIT.” Jieun interrupted. “I guess I really should listen to his explanation… I’m gonna ask him about it.”

“You sure JiEun-ah?”

“yeahh.”

“Alright, make sure you really ask him about it alasseo?”

“hm! Yes ma’m!”

 

HEYYY! So how was it?? Sorry for the lack of WooU moments HAHA! But I promise to focus on them for the next chapter! :B Is JiEun starting to forgive WooYoung? Or will she be angry at him again when she hear his explanations?? Well, it’s for me to know and for you to find out!~ KEKE :P Look forward to my next update! Ppyong! 뿅~

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow