Confession? -Rated for Language :D

Secretly In Love With You

Author’s POV

  It's been a month since WooYoung and Suzy started texting. Throughout this whole month, Wooyoung has been telling Suzy about his feelings and things that happened at home because he trusted Suzy as a friend. And everytime he text her, Suzy would purposely find a way to make JiEun notice all the text when she's beside her. As for JiEun, she has been thinking of giving up WooYoung and move on for the sake of her "bestfriend". Everytime, during breaks and lunch time, Suzy would definately brag about how her relationship with WooYoung is going and what she found out about him. JiEun will always cry herself to sleep at night. Asking herself why is it that her crushes will always end up together with her bestfriends? This kind of scenerio happened two years ago too. She had a crush on this guy in class. She didn't tell anyone about it; even her bestfriends. And in the end, she found out that her crush actually had a crush on her bestfriend ever since they got into the same class. And this time, it's WooYoung and Suzy.

JiEun's POV

Start of new term..

Kang SeonSaeng: "Alright class listen up. On the 27th March this year will be our school's 30th anniversary. *Everyone cheered* Shhh! let me finish!. So, the school has decided to organise a prom on that day to celebrate this special occasion together and it is a MUST for every single one of you to attend. However, it is up to you to decide whether you're going to bring a date along. So start asking around now and also prepare your gowns and suits!!"

During Music class..

Suzy (whisper): "pssst! JiEun-ah!!.. About the prom, are you gonna bring a date along?"

JiEun (whisper): "uh.. i don't know. probably not. since i don't have any.."

Suzy (whisper): "orh kiddeh.. arasso!~"

Next day in class...

Suzy: "JiEun-ah, JiYeon-ah have you found your dates yet?"

JiEun: "Ani..i haven't.. neo?"

JiYeon: "neh! neo?

Suzy: "uhmmm.. i'm going with WooYoung oppa!

JiEun & JiYeon: "BWO!?

WooYoung oppa asked Suzy for a date already?! Jinjja?! i guess they are really close now. Should i give up on him? i definately can't betray my bestfriend! LEE JIEUN! YOU HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT HIM! SUZY AND HE LIKE EACH OTHER!! SO STOP IT! IT IS ONLY A ONE-SIDED FOR YOU!!!!

JiYeon: "I'm going with JunHo oppa. JiEun-ah why not go with Nichkhun oppa?JiEun-ah? JiEun-ah??"

JiYeon waved her hands in front of me and woke me up from my daze.

JiEun: "silh-eo! Nichkhun oppa is going with Victoria-ssi."

JiYeon: "orh maj-a!"

JiEun: "Gwaenchanh-a! i can go alone!" i tried to fake a smile

Suzy's POV

JiYeon: "I'm going with JunHo oppa. JiEun-ah why not go with Nichkhun oppa?JiEun-ah? JiEun-ah??"

psh.. Nichkhun oppa is with Victoria-ssi neo babo ya! Lee JiEun's gonna go ALONE. *smirk*

JiYeon waved her hands in front of JiEun who seemed to be in daze after i told them that i'm going with WooYoung oppa. *evil grin*

JiEun: "silh-eo! Nichkhun oppa is going with Victoria-ssi."

JiYeon: "orh maj-a!"

JiEun: "Gwaenchanh-a! i can go alone!" Smiles

HA! Lee JiEun, i can see that you are faking that retarded smile of yours. You can cheat everyone but not me. and WooyYoung oppa is going with ME i can see that you're jealous. HAHAH! i thought about what exactly happened and laughed evily to myself.

*flashback*

TEXT:

Suzy:  WooYoung oppa.. can i ask a favour from you? pleasseeeeee 

WooYoung: yeah sure! what is it?

Suzy: It's regarding the prom.. i was thinking if you can be my date.. ohh don't misunderstand! i just wanna take this chance to show my ex that i have moved on and i can leave better without him.. it's not that i liked you or something..

Half an hour later.. arghh.. it's taking him decades to reply.. JUST SAY YES ALEADY!!

WooYoung: uhmm.. kiddeh.. since you've been helping me with my problems, i guess as a good friend, i should help in return too!

Suzy: OMO JINJJA!? GOMAWO OPPA!!

WooYoung: Neh!~ But you have to make sure JiEun don’t misunderstand that both of us are together!!

Suzy: Of course!!~

*flashback ends*

JiYeon: "Yah Suzy-ah! Back to that, what happened between you and WooYoung oppa?!"

Suzy: "you mean the date?"

Jiyeon: "yeah!"

from the corner of my eyes, i saw JiEun seating up from the table all of a sudden and leaning in to listen. So you ARE interested huh?!

Suzy: " Arasso, arasso, i'll tell i'll tell.. what actually happend was, WooYoung oppa asked me to be his date for the prom." i pretended to blush.

JiYeon: "OMOMO!! YAH! CHUGHAHAE!!"

JiEun's eyes became a lil teary. HUH. In your face .

WooYoung’s POV

Eotteokke!? My plan was to ask JiEun to be my date to the prom and then confess to her there.. But I can’t reject Suzy since she has been helping me a lot.. I guess I’ll just have to postpone my confession then. I’ll have more time to prepare for the confession.. not a bad thing after all! Alright.. since JiEun likes green and flower, I should buy a white rose; dye it green with a cute green bear on top. (Author’s notes: Remember Suzy told him everything the opposite? In fact, JiEun hates green and she’s allegic to roses 0.0) and I’ll buy .. …

I was still planning the confession and daydreaming until someone hit my shoulders and scare the hell outta me.

JunHo: “Hey bro!!!!!!!!”

WooYoung: “YAH! Stop scaring me like that!! I will die early you know!! Ohh hey, Khun hyung!”

Nichkhun: “hey” (cool)

JunHo: “So.. how did your planning on the confession went?”

WooYoung: “Total disaster.. "

Nichkhun and JunHo: “BWO!? WAE?!”

WooYoung: “Suzy asked me to be her date for the prom to show her ex that she had moved on and can live better without him. And since she helped me a lot I should help her too isn’t it?”

Nichkhun: “yeah true. But what about your confession?”

WooYoung: “I’ll have to postpone it then”

JunHo: “aww~ that’s so sad.. *pretends to sob* Ohh by the way, have you seen this new guy in our school? He’s a tranfer student from JYP High and today when he came to school, many girls were screaming and fangirling him including OUR fans.. ”

WooYoung: “ Jinjja? Which class is he going to?”

JunHo: “I just got the news from the others that he’s in our class.”

WooYoung: “ohh cool! Seems like we’ll soon make another new friend! ”

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally!! Another update! Who’s curious about this new guy in school?:B I’ll reveal it in the next update. So please look forward to it!!~ Thanks for reading! Hope you’ve enjoyed my story so far:D Annyeong! *wave*

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow