Promises

Secretly In Love With You

Hey guys! WooU_Coupleftw is back again! I need apologise for the freaking long hiatus >< Sorry guys! I was a lil too busy with my school stuff and yeah... because my results weren’t as good as before, i have to really work hard and neglect AFF for a while:/ but don’t you worry! I’m gonna get back here again during the vacations!! Cheers!~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob’s POV

AIRPORT

Aish... Jieun-ah, i’m gonna miss you so bad... Should i say goodbye? Maybe i shouldn’t. It’ll just make it harder for me to leave.

*announcement*

Well, i guess its goodbye then. JiEun-ah, annyeong...*turns around about to walk into the departure hall.*

“OPPAAA!!!!!!!!!! Gaji mal!”

Wait, that’s JiEun’s voice. Aigoo, it must be my imaginations. She didn’t even know that i’m leaving. Why would she come?

“YAH! OPPA!”

*turns around* Holy ! Why are they here?! They weren’t supposed to know... aish, it must be JunHo.

Yoseob: “ohh... JiEun-ah!”

JiEun: “yah! Nappeun salam! How could you!? Are you planning to leave just like that without any goodbyes!? If it wasn’t JunHo who tell us about it, you wouldn’t even tell us right!? I hate you!” *starts hitting him on his chest while crying*

Yoseob: “grabs her hands.* “Mianhae JiEun-ah, i just wanna leave quietly so that i won’t cause anymore hurt to you... i mean you guys... I’m sorry but i’ve made up my mind. Don’t worry about me alright? I will be fine!”

WooYoung’s POV

JiEun: “yah! Nappeun salam! How could you!? Are you planning to leave just like that without any goodbyes!? If it wasn’t JunHo who tell us about it, you wouldn’t even tell us right!? I hate you!” *starts hitting him on his chest while crying*

JiEun seems so depressed that Yoseob’s leaving. Crap, she doesn’t have any feelings for him does she?? I wonder will she be this sad if i were the one leaving. I doubt so.

Yoseob: “grabs her hands.* “Mianhae JiEun-ah, i just wanna leave quietly so that i won’t cause anymore hurt to you... i mean you guys... I’m sorry but i’ve made up my mind. Don’t worry about me alright? I will be fine!”

HEYHEYHEY! Don’t touch MY JIEUNIE!

Nichkhun: *lean towards Wooyoung and whisper* “pst! Don’t be selfish bro, he’s leaving already. Just let them be.”

WooYoung: “M-mwo?! Aish, i don’t know what the hell you’re talking about!”

Khun hyung sure is creepy. He seems to be able to read my mind well. *shivers*

Nichkhun: “aye... I know what you are thinking youngie!~”

Wooyoung: “aish, shut up...” *blush*

Nichkhun: “Aww~ look who’s blushing.”

JiEun’s POV

*announcement*

Yoseob: “Alright guys, i have to go. I’ll miss you all; really... Please take care of yourselves people, especially you JiEun, you just came back from the hospital. Annyeong”

JiEun: “Wait! You haven’t told us when you’re coming back!”

Yoseob: “I’m not sure... i... i...might not be coming back anymore.”

*the girls burst into tears*

*the guys went up and gave him a manly hug*

Nichkhun: “Don’t worry about us. Enjoy your time there and when you find new friends over there, don’t forget about us!”

Yoseob: “Hah! I won’t! Now i really got to go. Goodbye guys. It has been a pleasure to have friends like you!”

Everyone: “Bye!” *waves*

Yoseob oppa, i know the reason why you choose to leave. It’s all because of me isn’t it? I’m sorry oppa, for being so stupid to fall in love with Wooyoung and not you. I’m sorry for hurting you. I really hope you’ll find someone better out there. Promise to come back. Bon voyage oppa.

WooYoung POV

Wooyoung: “JiEun-ah, there a really good restaurant here at the airport, do you wanna go for lunch together?”

JiEun: *ignore* “Jiyeon-ah, Vic eonnie, let’s go back and email Yoseob oppa.” *pulls them away*

JiYeon & Victoria: “huh?? Ohh. Uhm... okay?”

JunHo: “uhhohh.. that was so embarrassing hyung!” *starting laughing*

Wooyoung: “SHUDDUP YOU .”

Nichkhun: *place his arm over Wooyoung’s shoulder.* I guess we really have to find that out huh?”

Wooyoung: “Hell yes. No matter what it takes, imma gonna get that to expain every single . And clear my name. I cannot lose JiEun just because of that .” *determined eyes*

JunHo: “Woah.. hyung is so scary...” *sarcasm*

Wooyoung: “i sense sarcasm...”

JunHo: “hmm? Uhm NO... i am serious!”

JiEun-ah, wait for me. I swear i will clear all the misunderstanding between us and make you mine someday. I PROMISE.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright!~ i'll stop here then!^^ I know you guys are anticipating for WOOU'S MOMENTS yeah? Don't worry, they are COMING!!!!! haha! Before i go, i wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to all my supportive readers and subscribers who have stayed on reading my boring story for so long!~ Neomu Kamsahamnida ^.^ Will try to update soon again! Till then, seeya!

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow