Should I?

Secretly In Love With You

WooYoung’s POV

Wooyoung stepped into the room and noticed JiEun’s the instant change in her expression..

Aish! *ruffles his hair* I bet JiEun hates me to the core right now. BAE SUZY! Where the hell is that ! I need her to explain to JiEun or JiEun will never listen to my explanations!!!!

JiEun’s POV

What the hell is that jerk doing here?! Ugh. Whatever, I’m so not going to talk to him.

Yoseob: “JiEun-ah. Are you feeling better?”

JiEun: “Hmm? Orh.  I’m feeling a lot better. Geogjeongmal.” *smiles*

Everyone heaves a sigh of relief upon hearing that she’s okay.

Yoseob’s POV

Ahhh, that smile.. that angelic smile that I always fall for. And now thanks to Wooyoung it’ll be even harder to get her to smile like she used to. That bastard.

Author’s POV

 They clique has been staying with JiEun in the room for almost 2 hours now. The Khuntoria Couple left to buy snack for everyone. Leaving the JiyeHo Couple, Yoseob and Wooyoung in the room.

JunHo: “Jagiya, say ahhhh.”

JiYeon: “ahhh.”

*Junho feed her with the orange that he peeled for her.*

Wooyoung and Yoseob stared at them. Obviously envious of their lovey dovey.

JiEun: “Jiyeon-ah, are you two official??”

JiYeon: “Hmm? Uhmm.. hhehee. Well,.. Yeah..”  *blush slightly and look down to her feet*

JiEun: “woah! Since when?! HAHA! Congratulations Junho oppa!! You got your girl!~”

Jiyeon blush harder.

JunHo: “Gomawo JiEun-ah!~  I KNOW RIGHT!! I’m so happy right now!!~” *hugs JiYeon tightly on her waist.*

JunHo noticed stares from the two other guys in the room and shut his mouth almost instantly. Crap.. I shouldn’t have said that. ><

Jiyeon: “Jieun-ah, I’ll go back to the hotel and pack your luggage for you and bring it here later.”

JiEun: “Gomawo Jiyeon-ah!!” *hugs JiYeon*

JunHo: “Jagiya, I’ll go with you.” *follows JiYeon*

Not wanting to be awkwardly standing by the side. Wooyoung spoke.

Wooyoung: “uhmm.. I think I should go and help them too.. Be right back. JiEun-ah take care.”

As expected, JiEun turn away and ignored him.

Wooyoung’s POV

JiEun-ah.. your response is really hurtful you know that?.. How am I gonna explain to you when you’re so pissed with me…I’m gonna find that and make her ask JiEun for forgiveness.

Yoseob’s POV

Gosh… this is so awkward.. Now that everyone has left, it’s only left with the two of us. Hey.. it’s a great chance for me to confess to JiEun isn’t it?? Should I? But what if she rejects me? If that really happens then our friendship will definitely be affected right? I don’t want to lose her.. but if I don’t confess then she won’t know that I have feelings for her! Aish.. this is so confusing.. Should I ??

JiEun’s POV

Hmm.. Yoseob oppa is acting weird.  What’s wrong with him?

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

  Annyeong my dear readers!! I'm back again!!~^^ Shhh.. i'm using my bro's com since he is not at home now. kekeke. Wow i actually update my fic once everyday! Shocking news. I used to update once everyweek but since it's my vavcation now and i have nothing to do, tada!! Here i am updating my fics for you guys!:D ohh yeah, I've just started another new fic " Protecting  You  " And yes it's another Woou Fic! <3 hahah! please read it if you have the time ;) Buhbye!~ *waves*

WooU_Coupleftw

follow me on Twitter @_pinklow