The First Day

Secretly In Love With You

    Hey guys!:D i've waited for like more than 2 weeks and my chapters, subscribers and comments are not back yet. so i guess i'll have to rewrite the whole story then:/ Anyways, forgive me if my chapters are a lil (or maybe a lot) different from what i posted the first time cos i really can't rmb what i wrote:B And thank you soo much for your patience^^ Jeongmal gamsahamnida!~ Okay, here goes... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JiEun's POV

  Aigoo.. i can't believe that my vacation is over.. ALREADY?! It'll be my first day at Loen High tomorrow. I wonder how it'll be like. Fortunately my besties, JiYeon and Suzy are enrolled into the same school as me. can't imagine my life without them in school:/ But the thought of being the new student in school makes me shiver. Will the people there in Loen High like me? Will i get along well with my new classmates? What if something embarrassing happen to me while i'm introducing myself tomorrow? All the random questions appeared in my mind. ah molla!~ i'm just gonna go to bed now and see how it goes tomorrow...

*RIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

ugh...damn alarm..  SHUT UP!!!!!!! * off the alarm and covers ear with pillow and gradually went back to dreamland*

i woke up all of a sudden and look at the clock. OMO! it's 7.15 already?! School starts at 7.40 eotteokke?! I rushed into the bathroom and took a real quick shower, wore my uniform, tied up my hair into a loose bun (not forgetting my cute hairband), wore my shoes. And before i dashed out of my house, my mom hold me back. 

"YAH! take your breakfast with you!!"

"arasso!" i grabbed a piece of bread and ran out of the house to the bus stop, sweating like a dog. 

ASA! the bus is here!!  

I board the bus but didn't manage to find a seat so i ended up standing.

 

WooYoung's POV

 YAy! its the first day of school!!!!! I'm soooooooo EXCITED.... *sacarstic* i bet it'll be a disaster.. New school, New environment, new friends... NO WAY am i gonna find it interesting. -.- Ohh the bus is here. i board the bus and damn.. i can't find a seat. ohh well, i'll just stand for the whole journey then.. i shove on my yellow headphone and my favourate song, IU's Things that i do slowly started to play. The bus came to a stop when suddenly, a girl, wearing the same uniform and SAME HEADPHONE boarded the bus. Wow, that is so awkward, we're on the same bus with same uniform the same headphones. i wonder what will the other passengers on the bus think about us.. COUPLE?.. i smirked. Gosh, she's sweating like there's no tomorrow. Did she run here? but hey,  she's HOT. I didn't realised i was staring at her from head to toe like a ert until she gave me an awkward smile. oops:P

 The bus was moving smoothly when suddenly it came to a sudden stop. WWWWAAAAAAAhhhhh! the girl fell onto my, causing the both of us to loose our balance and fell. That was so embarrassing!! 

"OMONA!! gwaenchanh-ayo? Mianhae!" 

She stood up immediately and i swear i saw her blushing. 

"Neh Ahjussi! Gwaenchah-ayo!" She replied to the bus driver, feeling embarrassed. 

"uh.. joesonghabnida..i.. uhm.. cause you to fall just now.. " she turned to me and apologized shyly. 

"aniya. gwaenchanh-ayo!" i took off my headphone;smiled at her and she smiled back. 

WOWOWOW. Is it just me? she smile just like an angel.. Just then, many people alighted the bus and finally i found two seats. wait.. why am i finding for two seats? 

"hey, wanna seat down?" 

"huh?! ohh. HAHA! neh!~" She looked shocked. Cute..

 

JiEun's POV

 WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! the bus came to a sudden stop and i closed my eyes in fright. The next thing i knew was, i was lying on top of the guy with the same uniform. OMONA!! that is so embarrassing.. i knew it! my first day will never be a good day!!

"OMONA!! gwaenchanh-ayo? Mianhae!" 

"Neh Ahjussi! Gwaenchah-ayo!" i stood up and replied the bus driver immediately. ohh yeah i have to apologise to this guy too.

"uh.. joesonghabnida..i.. uhm.. cause you to fall just now.. "  

"aniya. gwaenchanh-ayo!" He took off his headphone and smiled at me. ahhh! KYA! i seemed to have melted because of his beautiful smile. 

"hey, wanna seat down?" 

"huh?! ohh. HAHA! neh!~" I was shocked with the sudden interaction. aww~ how nice of him to ask me to seat down too.. maybe.. maybe my first day is not that bad after all.. 

We took a seat and there was awkward silence for a period of time. until he started speaking..

"So, seems like we're from the same school. We even have the same headphones. what a coincidence isn't it?!"

"HAHA! NEH!~ Are you a new student too?"

"Neh. it's my first day at Loen."

"Nado!" 

The conversation continued for the whole bus ride. until.. 

"LOEN HIGH!"

"NEH AHJUSSI!!!!" the two of us replied at the same time. 

"Annyeong!~ *waves* i'm meeting my friends before i go to class. See you around!^^ " 

"Annyeong!~" Did he just blushed?! omo!! CUTE! 

 

WooYoung's POV

"Annyeong!~ *waves* i'm meeting my friends before i go to class. See you around!^^ " 

"Annyeong!~" aigoo.. her smile is just so.. so beautiful.. 

While i was staring at her back view, ..

"BOO!"

"YAH! LEE JUNHO! don't you dare do that again! You almost scare me to death!!" 

"Chill bro! By the way, whatcha looking at?"

"bwoya? i wasn't looking at that girl."

"Who says you're looking at that girl? OOOOOO so you're looking at her.. "

"hey guys! what's going on here?"

"Khun hyung! our boo-ung-ee had just fallen in love~~" 

"jinjja?!" nugu?!" 

"Over there, that cute looking girl"

"YAH! LEE JUNHO!!!!!!" 

"arasso arasso.. i'll keep my mouth shut" 

"So... Young-ah, are you gonna confess to her or something?"

"hmm.. of course not.. maybe not yet. i don't even know her that well yet. maybe it's just a temporary crush? who knows?.."

"true. so whatcha planning to do?"

"uhm..mollayo.. i don't wanna freak her out by getting too close to her all of a sudden just to get to know her better.. maybe i should get to know her better from her bestfriends instead?"

"Yeah, not a bad idea"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

YAY!! FINALLY, i managed to find time from all the school works and stuffs to write this fanfic for you guys!!~ Mianhae! if it's too short. i'll try to write more the next time i update (which is i don't know when:B) Please look forward for my next update and don't forget to subscribe and comment!!^^ Also, i'll try to update ASAP provided that i don't have a lot of school work to complete:D Thank you sooo much for your patience. 

WooU_Coupleftw 

Follow me @_pinklow