I Hate You

Secretly In Love With You

     Hey guys! OMG i'm really really really sorry for such a long hiatus >< my computer died on me for the past few weeks and apparently, its still dead T_T i'm only able to update this fanfic todayt because my borther doesn't have to use his com :/ BUT don't wory my dear readers, i'm gonna buy a new computer soon!! YAY! (Y) that's when i'll continue to update once every week! aigooo. anyway, here is the 10th chapter!~ HAPPY READING! and don't forget to suscribe and comment~~ ENJOY.

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

JiEun's POV

What the hell just happened?! Omo. I can't believe i actually thought WooYoung was a nice guy.. I guess i was wrong. i didn't know he is such a jerk! UGH!!! i hate him.

JiEun ran home weeping and wailing. She still couldn't get over the fact that Wooyoung is a "Jerk".

Yoseob's POV

Yoseob: "JiEun-ah JiEUn-ah!!" *chases after JiEun*

aish.. where the hell is she heading to! Wait. is she crying?! She IS crying. What happened?!

Yoseob: "YAH YAH YAH! What happened to JiEunie?! Why is she running away while crying?!"

Junho: "M-Molla. All i know is that Wooyoung just confessed to her just now. S-Shouldn't she be happy and all lovey dovey with hyung now?" *stammered frantically*

WHAT?! So Wooyoung confessed his love for JiEun to her?! But i thought he is with Suzy?

Yoseob: "BWO?! Why did he confess to JiEun?! I thought he's with Suzy?!"

JunHo: "WHAT?! Hell NO. From what i know he is only friends with Suzy. They are definitely not in a relationshiop or anything! Ahhh.. So JiEun may have misunderstood Wooyoung and Suzy too! Maybe that's why she's sobbing right now!"

JiYeon: *snaped out of daze* "aish... Eotteokke?!"

Khuntoria: "Yeah! Eotteokke??"

Junho: " Molla.. i guess its the best if we stay out of their problems.. Just let them solve their misunderstandings by themselves."

Wooyoung has confessed to JiEun. Which means he has feeling for her too! damn.now i have a rival.. hmph! NEVER am i gonna lose to him. I'm going to confess to JiEun too. But first, i have to fimd JiEun. *rushes off to find for JiEun*

WooYoung's POV

UGH.. Suzy SUzy SUZY!! WAE!? Why do you have to do this to me! I've always thought that you're sincerely helping me. So this is your plan huh? To gain my trust and make me believe whatever you've said about JiEun. SUZY YOU ! I HATE YOU. You sure have lots of explanations to do.

Author's POV

So, while burning in anger, he rushed to find Suzy, who was laying on the white sand enjoying the evening breeze. On the other hand, the JiyeHo and Khuntoria couple are hiding behind the bush, trying to eavesdrop those two. Well, it's actually pretty obvious though they're hiding. However, Wooyoung is currently too agitated to notice them.

Wooyoung: "BAE SUZY!"

Suzy: "oh, OPPA!~ Are you here to accompany me?" *aegyo*

Wooyoung: "HELL NO! NOW TELL ME, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Suzy: "D-Do what oppa? I-I don't understand what you are talking about."

Wooyoung: " JUST CUT YOUR ACT ALREADY! I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE TOLD ME ABOUT JIEUN ALL THIS TIME WERE ALL THE OPPOSITE! I DONT KNOW WHY YOU DID THAT BUT THANKS TO YOU JIEUN NOW HATES ME TO THE CORE!"

Suzy: "O-ohh that. *Smirk* You want to know why i did that? tch. IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU you pabo!! I don't want to give you to JiEun! You are MINE!"

Wooyoung: "Y-You are SICK, SUZY! SICK AND SELFISH! I've always take you as a friend. Never as a lover. I repeat, NEVER. Please, stay aways from me and JiEun. *walks aways*

Suzy's POV

Wooyoung: "Y-You are SICK, SUZY! SICK AND SELFISH! I've always take you as a friend. Never as a lover. I repeat, NEVER. Please, stay aways from me and JiEun.

Ouch.. Wooyoung's words hurts. It HURTS BADLY. *touches chest* Am i really doing the wrong thing? Was i really being a ? eotteokke? Now both Wooyoung and JiEun hates me. HOW STUPID OF ME!! WHY DID I DO THAT?! AISH.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hmmm.. so Suzy finally knew her mistakes and regretted it? But what's gonna happen to our WooU Couple?? and is Yoseob really gonna confess to JiEun?! Be patient!~ They are gonna be revealed in next chapter (or probably the next next chapter XP) keke:B Sorry for the lack of Khuntoria and  JiyeHo moments. I'll make sure i add some of it in the chapters!~^^ Okay. My brothers wants his computer back now T.T So, till then, see ya and annyeong!~ Remember to subscribe and leave your comments!~

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow