Pabo...

Secretly In Love With You

Author’s POV

Everyone is standing by the bed staring attentively at the doctor, who’s looking through JiEun’s medical report right now.

Doctor: “hmmm… She’ll okay now and may be discharged today.”

Yoseob: “Jinjja?! Neomu kamsahamnida doctor!~”

Doctor: “Haha! No problem at all. Woah, you seem to care a lot for your girlfriend huh, that’s good to hear.”

Yoseob blushed upon hearing that while JiEun just looked away from Yoseob from embarrassment and Wooyoung hissed.

Wooyoung’s POV

Tch. What girlfriend. Pur-lease. I bet I can do a better job than him and he is not even her boyfriend but why the heck is he blushing. Even JiEun is embarrassed. Wait, wait, did he confess to her already?! No effin way! AISH.

JiEun’s POV

Ugh. What the heck is that damn doctor talking about!? I’m not even his girlfriend! Ohh. Now that it reminds me; I am supposed to give Yoseob oppa my answer today… aish.. eotteokke? AHHHH. Life is so confusing.

Yoseob’s POV

Girlfriend? How I wish she is… Well I guess I’ll get her final answer after this when I’m sending her home then. JiEun-ah, please a yes!... I really want you to be my girl. That jerk can’t get you, means that you don’t love him at all. So I should be the one that is in your heart right?? Aigooo. I’m really nervous right now. She’s gonna accept me right?? Ugh. Molla!

At the hospital

WooYoung: “JiEun-ah, here’s your bag.”

JiEun ignored him.

HAH! In your face jerk!! JiEun’s not gonna care about you. So don’t bother talking to her dude. Tch.

JiEun: “Yoseob-ah kaja.”

HELL YEAH. SHE WANTS ME TO BRING HER HOME. Well I guess my confession is a success then. *smirk*

Yoseob: “Orh, kaja”

On the way home.

Yoseob: “JiEun-ah, so what’s your answer?”

JiEun: “h-huh?? Ohh. Uhmm… about that...”

Yoseob: “yeah?”

JiEun: “uhm… gosh… I-I can’tacceptyourconfession.”

What the hell did she said just now?!

Yoseob: “uh?”

JiEun: “I can’t accept your confession Yoseob oppa.”

Did she just say she can’t accept my confession?! Woah.. that was.. that was.. Painful. Her words are just like steel knifes piercing right through my heart. I can’t seem to breathe properly right now. Someone save me from this. I can’t take the pain anymore…

Yoseob: “W-wae?” Ohh crap. My tears are threatening to fall anytime.

JiEun: “Mianhae, Yoseob oppa. But to be honest, someone has taken the spot in my heart already.”

Yoseob: “And who is it??”

JiEun: “I-I-it’s Wooyoung oppa.”

Yoseob: “BWO?! But why?? Why did you reject him then??”

JiEun: “He’s together with Suzy remember?? And he’s such a jerk for two-timing on my bestie and me!”

Yoseob: “Since you think of him as a jerk now, why did you reject me?”

JiEun: “He’s still in my heart Yoseob oppa, i’ve tried getting him out. But it doesn’t seem to work. He still stays in place.”

. I can’t take it anymore. I really wanna snuggle in bed and cry my hearts out. I know this is girly. But it hurts; really hurts. Why do I have to be so dumb?  I should’ve noticed that she likes Wooyoung.

Yoseob: “arasso. Mianhae JiEun-ahh. You might have to go home on your own. I-uhh.. Have something on.  So yeahh. I have to rush back now. Mian!” *starts running*

JiEun’s POV

JiEun: “Oppa! OPPA!”

Ugh.. Lee JiEun. Look at what you’ve done you paboyah. Aish! *hits her head* I hate myself for loving Wooyoung oppa. Why must I love him! I’m gonna hurt both Yoseob and Suzy!!!!! Why is this happening to me!

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Here a short update since I’ll be a lil busy for the next few days:/ but I’ll still try and update my fics yeah? :D Anyway, enjoy reading!~^^ Love ya <3

WooU_Coupleftw

follow me on Twitter @_pinklow